Some People Just Want ITZY gone for no reason…

• I agree exactly with what you said. If they released Wannabe right now, they'd be shit again. Itzy is a group that stands out with their performances and although I like their quirky bright songs, I think they are a bit similar to Red Velvet, in fact, they cannot please both parties because they go back and forth between two concepts. I hope they continue doing what they do best. There is no girl group in the industry right now that can surpass Itzy in terms of performance-oriented songs. They are trying, but I think Itzy is still number 1 in this regard. Because Ryujin, Yeji, Chaeryeong and Yuna are very talented dancers and they learn even the most difficult choreographies very quickly. Definitely not every girl group can do this. They learn difficult choreographies months later. Some kpop fans are incapable of even seeing the effort Itzy puts in their difficult choreographies. Or they just jelous.

• Itzy is just a group with music I'd probably never really like and that's fine, but hating on a group just bc you hate their music doesn't make sense. I like some of the Itzy members and tehir personalities.

Music kinda defines a group but at the same time it doesn't lol

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

• People are wild on their views with Itzy. At some point, ppl just started using them as the punching bag group. It started happening once a few of their songs weren't smashing as hard as before. Which in itself is crazy, bc Cheshire cat is honestly the only bad song they ever released as a title. Every other title hits in their own way.

• I agree exactly with what you said. If they released Wannabe right now, they'd be shit again. Itzy is a group that stands out with their performances and although I like their quirky bright songs, I think they are a bit similar to Red Velvet, in fact, they cannot please both parties because they go back and forth between two concepts. I hope they continue doing what they do best. There is no girl group in the industry right now that can surpass Itzy in terms of performance-oriented songs. They are trying, but I think Itzy is still number 1 in this regard. Because Ryujin, Yeji, Chaeryeong and Yuna are very talented dancers and they learn even the most difficult choreographies very quickly. Definitely not every girl group can do this. They learn difficult choreographies months later. Some kpop fans are incapable of even seeing the effort Itzy puts in their difficult choreographies. Or they just jelous.

Out of topic but Wannabe is pop perfection :love:

I think ITZY has a dedicated fanbase and will of course be fine, it's just weird to see the dragging they get when they really aren't doing much different from what they've always done when "everyone" loved them. And yes they are strong performers! Even though I didn't like Born To Be, they performed it great!

38bf99de07f69029b8d303b7838cf4d934ce700c.gifv              a824a0703f0c41f2b675f07de8c8bd39873a05e3.gifv              883024cf4ebc88c6ad23227ca5cf52b7bcfe6620.gifv

• It is what It seems to me. They just lost interest on them and want to move to the fresher ggs. It's okay, you don't need to write a movie plot about it.

Kpop stans are so weird.. no cares if you don't like someone as much anymore as newer groups, just move on and leave the group and their fans alone. They don't need to make up an excuse and forcing something that isn't even accurate (like the "they changed and need to go back to songs they released earlier" thing).

38bf99de07f69029b8d303b7838cf4d934ce700c.gifv              a824a0703f0c41f2b675f07de8c8bd39873a05e3.gifv              883024cf4ebc88c6ad23227ca5cf52b7bcfe6620.gifv

• People are wild on their views with Itzy. At some point, ppl just started using them as the punching bag group. It started happening once a few of their songs weren't smashing as hard as before. Which in itself is crazy, bc Cheshire cat is honestly the only bad song they ever released as a title. Every other title hits in their own way.

Itzy isn't even a threat anymore, I don't understand why they keep insulting every CB mercilessly. Itzy has been on an unnecessary hate train ever since Loco. Now some people say that their vocals are very weak, but there are many groups in kpop whose vocals are not awesome. Itzy's voice tones are unique at least, I like listening to Yeji and Ryujin's voice tones. In my opinion, successful groups don't become popular only with vocals. I mostly prefer powerful vocalist groups but I also love strong dancer group too. Because their stage energy is often very charismatic. <3:thumbup:

Also, as I guessed, they learned this choreography in two days.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Man this reminds me when a certain my here was exposed for writing hate posts for itzy in anons LOL

• I think ITZY gets the same amount of hate as any other popular group.

I just think it's harder to defend them and any other JYPE GG right now because they are underperforming in Korea and internationally. They are in a unique position because they are a big 3 group, they basically started the 4th gen for GGs and set the standard with Dalla Dalla, but their popularity in Korea has waned even though they are still one of the most popular groups. Because they are a big 3 group, other big 3 groups fans and fans of popular GGs who don't like them will never leave them alone despite them being called "irrelevant" or "flops". That's the way it is. Other fandoms will come in and talk trash about your group and drag them to hell. And the only thing you can do is 2 things.

1. Say music is subjective. Like what you like and don't hate on other groups because you feel threatened or jealous of them for some reason. Which seems to be the approach that most Midzy take on AKP.

2. Or you fight back by throwing up numbers and coming for the faves of all of the haters. Maybe if this was 2020, this would be the approach Midzy would take.

That's just the way it goes in KPOP unfortunately. Haters and antis don't give af about your feelings. They revel in trashing a group they hate, spreading misinformation, and stirring up negative feelings in that groups fanbase. You can either ignore it, keep arguing with people, or become a troll. It's been this way in KPOP a long time and it's not changing anytime soon.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Watch Itzy kill it for more 10 years to come. <3

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

MidzyTaglist

Itzy is being treated like how people treat JYP. Anytime he puts out something, it always being memed or hate about. Not talking about business aspect or management, but as an artist, JYP is actually amazing. The grind and mentality is insane.

Its just mob mentality/bandwagon, you hate something for the sake of hating and because other people hate it, its 'cool'.

---======---

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!