That one time, some years ago, when some users on this forum made me feel uncomfortable...

• I don't remember what year it was or which users said these stuff.

And also, it probably isn't users, who are on this forum anymore.

And it is a thing that kind of doesn't matter anymore...

But I kind of wanted to get this out of my chest.

But I remember that some years ago when the Love & Relationship section was a thing.

I made a thread where I was talking about a guy that I know, and how I had developed feelings for him, and wrote something like "What is this feeling?"

And then one user responded with "You want his ****" and some others said stuff like this too.

And those comments made me a bit uncomfortable, but I didn't tell them.

And I only wanted to be in a romantic relationship with that one guy, where I would want to kiss him but nothing further than that.

Like back then I was more disgusted by sexual stuff and used to believe sex was evil.

But the thing about people wanting to have sex seemed so normalized to me that I almost felt like I was so different from others for not wanting to do that stuff.

And I felt like if I responded with "No no, I just want to be in a romantic relationship with him.", then I felt those users wouldn't believe me.

BTW those users are forgiven. They probably didn't know that this made me uncomfortable.

• Youre not different a lot of people feel that way. Sex is great with the right person and circumstances however, its not important and not a necessity for a good relationship. People who said that clearly dont get it and you should be free to defend yourself without worrying about what people will say if something makes you uncomfortable you have the right to state that.

• There is a reason after the revamp we wanted to make AKP a place safe for minors - that kind of language is very crude. We shouldn't even have to say "safe for minors" - that type of language would give me pause too and I'm not a minor.

• I'm so sorry that happened i hope that user is banned

24 To 25 Just Stay With Me~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!