BTS Releasing A New Album AND Going On A "World" Tour In 2025 Is Unrealistic & Delusional Asf

• (this post isnt about the boys, but about the circumstance of everything, so calm down :exit-pepe: )

anyway, so I was just thinking about how HYBE and even some of the members kept saying in 2025 a new album is gonna come and they gonna tour the world and stuff.

of course i was excited when I heard it. but now that I actually thought about it, I don't know how they gonna do it.

there's no way they gonna go from living a strict military life for almost 2 years, to then jump right back into the suffocating idol life.

i mean think about it, the boys are gonna have to relearn all the choreography to their top songs.

they gonna have to reread the lyrics to majority of their songs and do a bunch of stuff so they can get used to the idol life again.

THEN a new album requires a new concept, they gonna have to plan the MV and shoot that, plus come up with lyrics and write about 7-10 new songs which IS hardworking believe it or not. And learn new choreography for that album which probably takes about 2-3 months in itself.

Yoongi don't get out till 3 months later than the other members. so he'll be home around August or September.

that's 3 months left of 2025 for all 7 of the members to be home.

where is the "new album" and "world tour" gonna come from????

2026 is the actually year I see things poppin

• Finally someone mentioned it, this is what I wanted to say but I thought no one else would agree. After a long time waiting, I'd prefer waiting a few months more rather than having them rush for everthing.

2026 is perfect for a world tour. Even with just the comeback, I wonder what kind of album it's gonna be.

• Finally someone mentioned it, this is what I wanted to say but I thought no one else would agree. After a long time waiting, I'd prefer waiting a few months more rather than having them rush for everthing.

2026 is perfect for a world tour. Even with just the comeback, I wonder what kind of album it's gonna be.

You know im always gonna call something out lol, idc

And majority ARMY miss their Pop songs.

I feel if they come out with a new album, and it's like "Life Goes On" or a "Yet To Come" vibe again, there's gonna be a ton of disappointment.

Their comeback is gonna be the most anticipated one of that year! Like world wide.

So I feel they should cut the sentimental stuff, and do something for the charts ;judgingpepe:

• I'll probably listen to it anyways but it would be nice if it's smth that goes hard

• there's no way they gonna go from living a strict military life for almost 2 years, to then jump right back into the suffocating idol life.

Even if they do, it takes fucking time to produce an album and a show to tour with. Like you have dudes who haven't been practicing for a year and half, and you expect them to come back and prepare in few months? ;(

• THIS!!! I had the same thought! Obviously Jin Suga and JHope will be ready to go cause they would have been out for awhile but the other boys will literally need time to adjust to idol life again. They should spend the fall of 2025 retraining themselves, working on the album and resting. I want them to release an album in like March and then tour. It all depends on Hybe though cause they might put them to work the minute they come out

Hopefully the music is more Fake love and less permission to dance lol

• We could know by third quarter 2024. If they are planning a tour in 2025, they will need to book stadiums well in advance. I believe Green Day announced their 2024 tour in September

• I've always thought tour will start 2026, and I've said iz here. All will be back by june, they'll chill a bit and start working on music. I think that new music would drop on November, December, but they'll most likely release a single before it, to tell is they are back.

• And majority ARMY miss their Pop songs.

I feel if they come out with a new album, and it's like "Life Goes On" or a "Yet To Come" vibe again, there's gonna be a ton of disappointment.

Yet to come is my fave, i listen to it all the time :skull: but i don't like life goes on, and i never listen to it, so i get your point :skull:

• It all depends on Hybe though cause they might put them to work the minute they come out

Nah HYBE can't do anything even though they'd want to. It takes awhile to return to civilian life after serving in the military, thhat's just for normal citizens, now you do this for a idol who has Alot of things to do plus returning to the stress of idol life. THIS takes time alot of time.

• They mentioned about reunion in 2025. It could be anything. Maybe they will release a single song in 2025. An album could announce in next 3-4 months and tour in next year. That's not problem for us, ARMY.

Btw dont underestimated Hybe plan for BTS. I believe they hire many people for this reunion. And i not surprise if songs for new album already in progress.

One for sure, they will reunion in 2025. Period.

• Wait, what?

I'm only expecting them to be back as a group in 2025. I don't have any expectations around them releasing anything immediately. Resuming group activities does not have to mean an immediate new album or world tour...

This. I don’t even want to know who is actually thinking there will be an immediate album and world tour in 2025. Please don’t confused their plans to re-group and return to activities = album release and world tour immediately. lol

• I have seen many Twitter folks expecting a tour and album. I also agree that 2025 is eeehhhh... very optimistic. If they really want it, they could do it but they'd have to be working on lyrics in the barracks or in the mess hall or something, practicing their choreo before lights out, yoongi would need to start producing stuff after he got off work each day, and then after discharge they'd have to practice like 24/7. 😅

• No, only threads like this are lying to people, lol. BTS never promised anything this thread claims.

Hmmm that's crazy, i dont remember saying in my thread that BTS promised anything :pepe-clown-gear:

and I'm talking about how on Twitter and Tiktok, so many people DO believe that BTS is releasing a album and gonna tour in 2025

Even though they might not have out right said it, they sure have alluded to it and made it seem like it.

The members and HYBE

• Yoongi gets out 1 week after Jimin, Jungkook, Tae and Joon...I dunno why people spread misinfo. All BTS members are out in June 2025.

BTS do not need to release a new album in 2025, I expect them to comeback with a single in 2025 and whole album in 2026.

• i believe a hyyh single and anniversary album already complete and ready to go!

U forget that bts members release 7 albums in a span of 18 mths... they are built different!

A single within 3 months after they come back and a full album by oct 2025!

• You're putting words in their mouths to suit yourself. The word delusional is in your vocabulary. Perhaps look in the mirror?

here you go crying on my thread over people who don't know you exist...who's really the delusional one :boompepe:

im not about to go back and forth.

unlike you, i don't take the internet that serious lmao. Bye

• here you go crying on my thread over people who don't know you exist...who's really the delusional one :boompepe:

im not about to go back and forth.

unlike you, i don't take the internet that serious lmao. Bye

Says the person who continually makes troll threads and replies like this to everyone who calls them out on the BS. Sure, I'm crying :laughs:

• I've always thought tour will start 2026, and I've said iz here. All will be back by june, they'll chill a bit and start working on music. I think that new music would drop on November, December, but they'll most likely release a single before it, to tell is they are back.

Idk where OP is getting their info from but the only thing the guys have mentioned is promising to return by 2025 and following it up with an album and a tour(they never designated any time for their album or tour release)

• May or may not be irrelevant

For my faves Day6, their final member got out of military a few weeks ago and they are having a concert already in December. Literally only maybe 1 month of preparation. Granted it's a SK concert not a World Tour.

Considering that the last member of BTS is expected to be release mid 2025, there is 6 months for something to happen so it could be possible.

• May or may not be irrelevant

For my faves Day6, their final member got out of military a few weeks ago and they are having a concert already in December. Literally only maybe 1 month of preparation. Granted it's a SK concert not a World Tour.

Considering that the last member of BTS is expected to be release mid 2025, there is 6 months for something to happen so it could be possible.

Do you still stan bts? just curious

• I think the celebrations of HYYH will cover 2025.

New stuff only in 2026. We have to be realistic.

I'm already happy enough that ALL of them will finally be back together to release OT7 stuff honestly.

But yes, no more PTD stuff please :pepe-peek:

• Says the person who continually makes troll threads and replies like this to everyone who calls them out on the BS. Sure, I'm crying :laughs:

ur not calling me out on anything lmaooo, cuz idgaf about what u or anyone else talking about ma'am :boompepe:

i already said what I said and that's that.

u can continue stalking my threads as u usually do and keep crying every time I post something u dont like, like u "usually" do.

all I know is, imma keep saying whatever i want stalker lady, so leave me alone :exit-pepe:

• there are idols that get out of the military in the morning and are having a fanmeeting in the afternoon. day6 already has a concert (i think) scheduled.

what bts members have talked about is immediately filming a bon voyage or something.

• I think they'll tour first, maybe a single in 2025 but no full album release until early 2026. We'll know when bighit starts booking stadiums anyway since they'll have to plan that months beforehand.

I wonder if hobi will go on tour after he finishes his service, Jin and hobi could have a joint tour as well. So many possibilities :pepe-notes:

I am here for a 2Seok World Tour titled “I guess we’re not Wearing Shirts Anymore Tour”

• Idk where OP is getting their info from but the only thing the guys have mentioned is promising to return by 2025 and following it up with an album and a tour(they never designated any time for their album or tour release)

I'm not on twitter, perhaps people there think it's possible. However, i read one or two opinions here that the tour will happen in 2025 which is 100% not happening. What i think is certain is a single but if we get something else that's a bonus

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!