๐Ÿ’•โœจ ๐•๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ 3rd Single Album "Liminality - EP.LOVE" Comeback Thread | 11.14.22 ๐Ÿ’•โœจ

• MV

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

B track

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Highlight Medley

MV Teaser

Everything else (Pre-MV):

Post-MV

My personal opinion on the matter

• you're thinking wayy to hard about this shit.

It's probably a single just like O was for series 0 round 3: whole

the series 0 is over so this is gonna be a digital single that will prepare everyone for the next album. It's not that complicated. I also dislike bright/boy crush concepts, and I did not like Verivery's earlier work til they got to the face series, so we'll see how this goes.

• you're thinking wayy to hard about this shit.

It's probably a single just like O was for series 0 round 3: whole

the series 0 is over so this is gonna be a digital single that will prepare everyone for the next album. It's not that complicated. I also dislike bright/boy crush concepts, and I did not like Verivery's earlier work til they got to the face series, so we'll see how this goes.

I think it should be a single with 2 songs so it can be a full comeback, not just like the digital single before the actual album, cause I think it makes sense for them to do a full comeback

To be honest I don't like any of Verivery's titles that much but I just like the members.

I can see why people don't like their early material (I probably wouldn't listen to it twice either) but I also don't think they got so much better after that.

• I think it should be a single with 2 songs so it can be a full comeback, not just like the digital single before the actual album, cause I think it makes sense for them to do a full comeback

To be honest I don't like any of Verivery's titles that much but I just like the members.

I can see why people don't like their early material (I probably wouldn't listen to it twice either) but I also don't think they got so much better after that.

It won't be. O was just a digital single and this will probably be the same, than O appeared on the album with Undercover being the title track. It really isn't going to be released as some physical album. They've done this a couple times now.

They promoted O than released the Album and promoted Undercover.

It will probably have one other song with it

Series 'O' Round 0 : Who | Kpop Wiki | Fandom

Series 'O' Round 3 : Whole | Kpop Wiki | Fandom

This is what Verivery Does, it's not very complicated at all. I love all of Verivery's work and title tracks since the face series.

• I know but I just think it'd be weird for them to do that again, doing the pre-release song and then do the "real comeback" a month later, when they could just do one real comeback and one MV. I mean it just seems unnecessary to me, but I guess they could do something weird again.

• I know but I just think it'd be weird for them to do that again, doing the pre-release song and then do the "real comeback" a month later, when they could just do one real comeback and one MV. I mean it just seems unnecessary to me, but I guess they could do something weird again.

it's not weird it's a smart tactic...they promote the b-side to get fans interested, hell I wanted that song so bad and it was only a digital single til they snuck the album in there and even the TT was amazing. I'm very happy with this album. I think it's great to get fans on their edge to not know what to expect, it's a marketing tactic and if it worked why not try it again.

• Album Cover

They called it the 3rd single now

I'm looking forward to the special effects in the MV as always

Putting "Love" in the title reminds me of Epex's Prelude of Love: Puppy Love, WEi - Love Pt. 2 - Passion

Both those comebacks are technically about love but talk about it in a completely bizarre and unexpected way, I feel like it could be the same thing here

• Have you never ran a comeback thread before? Why are you hiding all the important information under spoilers? And why are you posting paragraphs after each update on your thoughts? It's simply a comeback...

• Have you never ran a comeback thread before? Why are you hiding all the important information under spoilers? And why are you posting paragraphs after each update on your thoughts? It's simply a comeback...

I prefer doing the spoilers so that the page loads faster and you can just only open the ones you care about/you didn't see yet, cause I don't like in other CB threads when I have to load everything again even though I just want to see the newest post

It's just more fun for me XD and I think it's more fun to discuss

If it was another person's comeback thread I would also be adding my thoughts, since I'm the OP of this thread I just do it in the same post instead of double posting

• I prefer doing the spoilers so that the page loads faster and you can just only open the ones you care about/you didn't see yet, cause I don't like in other CB threads when I have to load everything again even though I just want to see the newest post

It's just more fun for me XD and I think it's more fun to discuss

If it was another person's comeback thread I would also be adding my thoughts, since I'm the OP of this thread I just do it in the same post instead of double posting

Weird take but okay

• Help1

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œVERIVERY "Tap Tap" Comeback Thread โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ”‘ | 11.14.22โ€ to โ€œ๐•๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ 3rd Single Album "Liminality - EP.LOVE" Comeback Thread | 11.14.22โ€.
  • Trailer: about Love

Play my thread game in arcade

Edited once, last by Help1: about love ().

• Help1

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œ๐•๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ 3rd Single Album "Liminality - EP.LOVE" Comeback Thread | 11.14.22โ€ to โ€œ๐Ÿ’•โœจ ๐•๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ 3rd Single Album "Liminality - EP.LOVE" Comeback Thread | 11.14.22 ๐Ÿ’•โœจโ€.
  • Album Details

Platform Album Details

Album description:

This kinda sounds like the lore of a group that just debuted. But it makes logical sense as a follow up to "facing the darkness"

• Kangmin (D-7)

Well it looks like they're doing 2 teasers a day from now on to make up for the delay, (just like Xdinary Heroes), so to not spam too much I will update only when they finished both updates for the day

Off topic: In one of Vixx's vlogs, they were in the U.S.A., they passed by the Hard Rock Cafe and they were like "Wow, this is a famous place", where there is live music and people standing up dancing. However, when I used to live in the U.S.A., I used to see the Hard Rock Cafe all the time in this certain area, I never knew it was apparently some famous iconic place. So anyway, if this shirt makes an appearance in the music video I will probably get a kick out of it

(Although it was completely unnecessary to find it, This is the vlog)

• Emoji Interview with Kangmin

Concept Photos OVER Version

Dongheon (D-6)

Emoji Interview with Dongheon

Also, Hoyoung is credited for lyrics for Tap Tap

Play my thread game in arcade

Edited once, last by Help1: Embed videos ().

• Lyrics Spoiler

Yongseung (D-5)

Emoji Interview with Yongseung

• Dance Spoiler

Hoyoung (D-4)

Emoji Interview with Hoyoung

I think the real choreography is Gyehyeon's because it's the only move that doesn't look completely deranged to put in an idol dance (and because he does it again at the end), if it's not him then that would be an amazing fake answer

Also, I predict that it's his solo choreography part because he's sweeping with his right hand (non-dominant hand) and this is a natural way to do it for left-handed people, if the move was done by everyone then I think it should be right-hand-oriented, sweeping with the left and platter with the right

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!