(HYBE) I'LL-IT Debut Is Coming In January!!! Double Jeans Are About To Be Here👖🐰🍓

• so i seen this yesterday when i was searching the girls on Twitter..

Screenshot_20231203_125851_X.jpg

im just genuinely so hyped and the girls also ended the last episode for their variety show on YouTube.

so things are starting to move!

the NewJeans of 5th gen are coming to end BabyMonster and that SM new girl group :pepe-hehe:

🎀✨️🎀✨️🎀✨️🎀✨️🎀✨️🎀✨️🎀✨️🎀

Screenshot_20231203_123045_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231203_123122_Instagram.jpg

20231203_123927.jpg

Screenshot_20231203_131357_Instagram.jpg

20231203_124501.jpg

20231203_124045.jpg

20231203_124517.jpg

20231203_123547.jpg

20231203_123439.jpg

20231203_123902.jpg20231203_123533.jpg

20231203_123851.jpg

20231203_123454.jpg

20231203_124327.jpg

20231203_124105.jpg

20231203_124011.jpg

20231203_123818.jpg

• I hope that concept will be totally different than other girl groups in HYBE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They will probably go for cute concept

something like this would do as well

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I guess their concept will be something like a y2k cute concept, while NewJeans will go for more of a swaggy y2k kinda concept? Idk honestly, I am just excited to see what they'll do.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• I guess their concept will be something like a y2k cute concept, while NewJeans will go for more of a swaggy y2k kinda concept? Idk honestly, I am just excited to see what they'll do.

I think when I'll-It debut, a bunch of people on this forum, Reddit, and Twitter is gonna give the girls a VERY hard time if their music is pop and r&b and their concept is really Y2K...which judging by the pictures the girls post and the company post on the social media accounts- its very 2000s inspired.

Which that's not a problem, but it's similar to NewJeans.

So the hate train is gonna be huge, but also with hate comes success in the end, so it's bittersweet kinda

• NewJeans 2.0 :pepewhat:

Anyway, Belift not going to make them NJ or Le Sserafim 2.0 rather Enhypen 2.0 musically cause their concept lore might be are connected. :pepe-dj:

Illit has underrated hype through and even had people here shading them so expecting a very successful debut globally.

• Is Fake Minju still going to use this name? I hope Hybe puts their 2 brain cells to use and gives Minju a new stage name so she doesn't come off as a tryhard trying to clout chase off the one and only true Minju.

minjuu.gif

Yes, i am STILL pressed about thie fake Minju cluttering up the TW search engine.

ur Minju is a flop

the REAL Minju is here now and she gonna be wayyyyy more popular than ur bootleg Minju

External Content twitter.com

• i'm interested in seeing if they turn out to be more like NewJeans/LSF or IVE/aespa in terms of the relative popularity of members.

If Wonhee blows up, who will be the Yujin/Winter?

probably more like the HYBE GGs

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• Cute is the safe bet for Korea and Japan.

Aespa had a cute song the previous comeback and they had more than double the ULs. This comeback they went back to experimental and to their UL baseline. Lsf is the same too. They did cute for the first time, and even though it is not an album or EP, has no Korean and a CF they got their first Melon Daily and Weeklly #1. Queencard was cute (sexy) too.

• i think they'll go for the old school 2000s "ditto" kinda vibe... so not exactly like nwjsn but somewhat similar

i dont think they'll be related to enhypen's lore tho cuz idk if its even necessary to fit them in there

I actually wasn't even thinking of "Ditto", but of the "OMG" vibe.

Far as in that kind of style

• I always liked le sserafim, it sounds classy. but I'LL IT? hope they don't plan to promote in usa or at least use different spelling ^^

• Just because Newjeans is super successful, doesn't mean everyone should copy them especially someone from same company that will debut only a year after them. If Illit tries to be Newjeans 2.0, they might not do well. It's not smart for everyone in Belift to do the same thing, especially since Newjeans has set the bar really high with their styles, mv, songs and hype. Illit will look like cheap copypasta as this company is not as creative or as dedicated as Ador by seeing how they handle En- alone. You thought Illit might be going for a cute Y2K concept? Watch Runext first, half of the girls are leaning towards girl crush and elegant concept more. Yunah, Minju, Youngseo, Iroha and Moka vibes didn't scream cute at all for them to have cute Y2k concept.

Illit will obviously aiming for a high-teen concept, similar to Ive, which makes sense because no one else in Hybe is doing that, and Ive would be their main competition. Hybe need someone to compete with Ive not someone from their own company. And that Tiaras cake probably a hint. And their name have that same structure (Ive-I've , Illit-I'll it) also another hint.

• Minju

i guess Wonhee and Minju will popular in gp korea

and Iroha with international fans

Minju definitely has that girl next door vibe and look..very soft and feminine, so popularity in Korea secured.

Wonhee I feel like she's cute and is gonna have a adorable maknae role since she's super young...but that's the issue, she's super young so a lot of people I feel won't stan her or acknowledge her much until she's older.

For IROHA my main bias

You know her and Enhypen Ni-ki are cousins.

And she has a really cool vibe to her like

Ni-ki too, so I wouldn't be surprised if she end up girl crush for a lot of girls.

• they'll do music similar to Runext original songsand similar to belift producers previous works. So i doubt they'll sound like newjeans

CHUNG HA Bicycle/Chica/DEMENTE/Dream of You/Stay Tonight/PLAY, BVNDIT - Cool/Dumb, CLC - No.1,fromis_9 – Miracle/22Century Girl,Woo!ah! - I Don’t Miss U, NeonPunch - MOONLIGHT/MY FRIENDS / TIC TOC

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• I'm following this group really close since Runext and engaging actively in their fanbase discussions.

So, to correct you, Wonhee is not super young; she's 16 this year and will be 17 next year. A really common age to debut in kpop. She already the most popular member in Korea and China, and top 4 in Japan. This could be why Belift/Hybe is particularly interested in her. On the other hand, Iroha, the youngest at 15 like Hyein, will obviously become the most popular in Japan. And, Illit will have no similar concept with Newjeans. The members didn't fits cute y2k concept except for Wonhee. It's like a secret between us that we suspect that this group exists as Hybe counter to certain groups.

• Just because Newjeans is super successful, doesn't mean everyone should copy them especially someone from same company that will debut only a year after them. If Illit tries to be Newjeans 2.0, they might not do well. It's not smart for everyone in Belift to do the same thing, especially since Newjeans has set the bar really high with their styles, mv, songs and hype. Illit will look like cheap copypasta as this company is not as creative or as dedicated as Ador by seeing how they handle En- alone. You thought Illit might be going for a cute Y2K concept? Watch Runext first, half of the girls are leaning towards girl crush and elegant concept more. Yunah, Minju, Youngseo, Iroha and Moka vibes didn't scream cute at all for them to have cute Y2k concept.

Illit will obviously aiming for a high-teen concept, similar to Ive, which makes sense because no one else in Hybe is doing that, and Ive would be their main competition. Hybe need someone to compete with Ive not someone from their own company. And that Tiaras cake probably a hint. And their name have that same structure (Ive-I've , Illit-I'll it) also another hint.

True. They'll probably do something like Royal concept mixed with high-teen.

• They've been posting a lot of hearts and their debut cake + the episodes of I'LL LIKE IT had princess crowns plastered all over it, so I think something in the vein of Izone's concept or RV's Feel My Rhythm is more likely. Maybe a bit like IVE's Royal concept but more girly/innocent/magical vibes?

• I'm still confused on why people keep saying they gonna have a elegant and royal type concept and how they're gonna be more like IVE....

Literally I feel people are judging based on Enhypen's lore for the whole royal thing or judging off of the songs they performed on RUNext.

What's done on the show and what's done after debut is 2 different things.

I still stand on them having a cute Y2K concept and I still stand on my thoughts about how Bang PD wants his own NewJeans and is gonna have it through I'LL-IT.

Which judging by the pictures I posted of the girls, it's very Y2K which to me looks like Bang PD doing a good job so far with the execution.

• I hope that concept will be totally different than other girl groups in HYBE

I wouldnt mind them being like NewJeans💀

Idgaf about that identity stuff yall kpop stans talk about

Look at FIFTYFIFTY, they somewhat make the same kind of music like NewJeans, far as in that angelic sound and R&B, people love it.

So I could see I'll-It being just like that.

• 5050 got more retro sound

NewJeans is different

but there is no point of having few groups with same music

for now each group in HYBE has it's own 'color'. If you look at NewJeans, Le Sserafim, and fromis_9 each of those groups have their own unique sounds, they ain't any copycats in the building

• Look at FIFTYFIFTY, they somewhat make the same kind of music like NewJeans, far as in that angelic sound and R&B, people love it.

So I could see I'll-It being just like that.

They have one hit song. If you want a long lasting career, having a identity is very important. Just look at the top groups. Whether they mediocre or not, all of them are known for something

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!