In one year NewJeans will be the most streamed korean act on Spotify.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They did this between 16 songs. Yall better watch out, theyre moving like an avalanche

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• I thought they were at least half of BTS's spotify streams this year?

I doubt they will surpass BTS yearly streams tbh whether BTS comes back or not. They will beat blackpink's yearly streams next year if they dont release any music but not total career streams

Edited once, last by z1 ().

• I don't see them surpassing BTS, they are still half way and this was their hiatus year as a group while NJ had 2 comebacks and like 6? promoted songs but they will likely surpass BP since i doubt they are gonna have a comeback anytime

• Wait like in total most streamed act of all time? That's really impressive

Lol, OP is a legit clown if that is what they were implying

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yep. NewJeans were the second most streamed girl group of all time this year, behind only BlackPink.

If they released a little more music, they obviously could've taken the top spot, but they'll do it in 2024 most likely.

Dude...whutt...why are AKP tokkis moving like this...you all giving Blinks of 2020 energy atp...let njns surpass Jungkook first then we will talk BTS...please

• I thought they were at least half of BTS's spotify streams this year?

I doubt they will surpass BTS tbh whether BTS comes back or not. They will beat blackpink next year if they dont release any music

With their ridiculous growth rate, they might beat BlackPink's numbers even if they do release music.

They beat their 2022 stream total, even though BlackPink dropped a new album.

We'll see! Aside from touring numbers, top Spotify streams is the last major metric for them to claim.

Just 16 months into their young careers

• Dude...whutt...why are AKP tokkis moving like this...you all giving Blinks of 2020 energy atp

Individual year, not all time.

How the hell would NJ be second all time in less than two years?

Don't worry about how I'm moving. Stay in your lane.

• Lol, OP is a legit clown if that is what they were implying

Oh because I was bit confused. Title make it seem like of all time since it said "most streamed act on Spotify", but the tweet only mentioned 2023

• You literally replied to Icy's post of all time record on Spotify, do you read what you reply to?

I could've been slightly clearer in my verbiage, but did you read what you responded to? I gave actual numbers that made it clear I was talking about year end totals not career totals.

2.63 billion =/= 3 billion

2.8 billion =/= 11.8 billion

• Oh because I was bit confused. Title make it seem like of all time since it said "most streamed act on Spotify", but the tweet only mentioned 2023

op likes baiting as if nj having promoted the most this year, she thinks all of this numbers are due to "unpromoted material"

• Title of thread: "In one year NewJeans will be the most streamed korean act on Spotify"

And not one NJ stan thought to correct OP who does this so many damn times when hyping up NJ. You would think they have a kink of having blinks/army dragging their favs. But no, not seeing any of that in this thread at all. That's why I keep asking is this one good year worth all the setup their success stans give to those girls?

• Title of thread: "In one year NewJeans will be the most streamed korean act on Spotify"

And not one NJ stan thought to correct OP who does this so many damn times when hyping up NJ. You would think they have a kink of having blinks/army dragging their favs. But no, not seeing any of that in this thread at all. That's why I keep asking is this one good year worth all the setup their success stans give to those girls?

And then they will act coy and claim people are supposed to surmise and interpret the title while giving vague ass replies to people confused by the title

And then they will act coy and claim people are supposed to surmise and interpret the title while giving vague ass replies to people confused by the title

Touch grass. It's not that serious. Nobody gives a damn about "setting up" NewJeans on AKP. I certainly don't, and I couldn't care less who I trigger by posting about their historic achievements.

Not my problem.

Insecure, jealous and petty people will find a reason to hate on them regardless of some random Spotify achievement post on AKP.

I, and I'm sure any other fan, remain unbothered. There is nothing they can say or do to make any difference.

• Or Jungkook. He is going to outstream BP by the end of this year and will only be behind BTS for yearly streams

He pulled 700 million streams in November this month alone, even if his streams fall, which they barely are given Golden's insane stability....he will do atleast 400 to 500mn streams for another few months and will probably have accumulated 2billion streams afresh in 2024 by mid next year even if he does not release music, which we know he will as the man is at this very moment probably shooting a MV in LA :pepe-shrug:

• I doubt it because Blackpink is one of the best album charters in spotify.

But if NewJeans does it then it is indeed a great achievement for them. And they are the only gg so far with the potential to do it.

• I doubt it because Blackpink is one of the best album charters in spotify.

But if NewJeans does it then it is indeed a great achievement for them. And they are the only gg so far with the potential to do it.

Well the previous record was 2.4 by BP in 2022. NJ broke that this year with 2.6. But BlackPink set a new record with 2.8 this year as well.

It'll be a fun competition. I'm betting on NJ just because they're the newer group and still rapidly growing, not to mention they'll presumably release more music.

They aren’t beating Bp on their hiatus but yeah they’re coming for BTS okayyyy

Nobody has said they're coming after any BTS numbers. Stop strawmanning and making a fool out of yourself.

• Agree with others that the title is indeed misleading.

They will not become the most streamed artist on Spotify by next year lol. It’s a factually wrong statement to make. They may potentially have the most streams for a calendar year if BTS and bp don’t release new albums. But that’s something totally different.

• execpt bp is growing more then nugujeans and no matter how much payola they won’t top the actual biggest gg

You should stick to fighting with dives or smth

Quote me if you have something to say to me. Not that what you post here is ever worth reading.

The others needed to touch grass, but you should just pay attention in class.

No girl group in history has speedrun K-Pop at the rate NewJeans have since their debut. The future is unpredictable.

They set the Guinness record for fastest to reach 3 billion Spotify streams. Pretty sure they also did a billion in their first year.

If the potential outcome makes you this angry, you should take a break from K-Pop and focus more on your future.

• Agree with others that the title is indeed misleading.

They will not become the most streamed artist on Spotify by next year lol. It’s a factually wrong statement to make. They may potentially have the most streams for a colander year if BTS and bp don’t release new albums. But that’s something totally different.

The title could've been clearer, I agree.

I don't know why someone tried to pick a fight with me, as if I made the thread.

Plus it was obvious I was talking about individual years with the numbers I used:pepe-shrug:

• Yama you just have that effect on people :pepe-joy:

Why I gotta be so polarizing :skull:

I almost let myself get gaslit. I just re-read what I posted, and I couldn't have been any clearer that I was talking about individual years.

I'm taking zero blame for this communication fail :pepenomad:

• Well the previous record was 2.4 by BP in 2022. NJ broke that this year with 2.6. But BlackPink set a new record with 2.8 this year as well.

It'll be a fun competition. I'm betting on NJ just because they're the newer group and still rapidly growing, not to mention they'll presumably release more music.

Nobody has said they're coming after any BTS numbers. Stop strawmanning and making a fool out of yourself.

You love to fight with me... Can’t you even read the title anymore.

The most streamed group is BTS…and even when BP released one song this year, NJ still haven’t beaten them so why OP keep setting them up. :teeheek:

• This thread contains 46 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!