RIIZE Korean Fanbase Are Selling SEUNGHAN Photo Cards For 35 Cents, Compared To The Other Members In The Group

• what did he do so wrong again?

I need a reminder

He dates and smokes and cusses like a mere mortal.

To be fair i am all about treating idols like regular people, so i am not upset about he doing that as in is not that i think he shouldn't do that but i still find his behavior upsetting, because he knows it's going to cause him and THE WHOLE group issues and he is still acting like he doesn't care, so i feel most people are more upset about that behavior of not caring how much he affects the other members over actually being upset because he smokes or dates, i like Riize a lot and i didn't care when he had his first scandal at all but after all the recent ones i am done with him because he is being extremly problematic, like sure in a perfect world idols could be like any other teenager, but they aren't, that's the sad reality so if you know what's expected to be an idol and you know what is expected of the job including having a clean image then you have no one but yourself to blame if you get canceled after being so reckless to the point he is being

• To be fair i am all about treating idols like regular people, so i am not upset about he doing that as in is not that i think he shouldn't do that but i still find his behavior upsetting, because he knows it's going to cause him and THE WHOLE group issues and he is still acting like he doesn't care, so i feel most people are more upset about that behavior of not caring how much he affects the other members over actually being upset because he smokes or dates, i like Riize a lot and i didn't care when he had his first scandal at all but after all the recent ones i am done with him because he is being extremly problematic, like sure in a perfect world idols could be like any other teenager, but they aren't, that's the sad reality so if you know what's expected to be an idol and you know what is expected of the job including having a clean image then you have no one but yourself to blame if you get canceled after being so reckless to the point he is being

Really living up to the second part of your namesake there

• To be fair i am all about treating idols like regular people, so i am not upset about he doing that as in is not that i think he shouldn't do that but i still find his behavior upsetting, because he knows it's going to cause him and THE WHOLE group issues and he is still acting like he doesn't care, so i feel most people are more upset about that behavior of not caring how much he affects the other members over actually being upset because he smokes or dates, i like Riize a lot and i didn't care when he had his first scandal at all but after all the recent ones i am done with him because he is being extremly problematic, like sure in a perfect world idols could be like any other teenager, but they aren't, that's the sad reality so if you know what's expected to be an idol and you know what is expected of the job including having a clean image then you have no one but yourself to blame if you get canceled after being so reckless to the point he is being

what does he do in the group? is he a vocal or rap or performance?

is he any good or...

• what does he do in the group? is he a vocal or rap or performance?

is he any good or...

He's the 2nd best vocal I think. Atleast his voice is the 2nd best sounding to me.

And I always found him to be the best looking in Riize but I think I'm the only one.

And I also think he is the most interesting in performances stage presence-wise but this is my subjective opinion

• He's the 2nd best vocal I think. Atleast his voice is the 2nd best sounding to me.

And I always found him to be the best looking in Riize but I think I'm the only one.

And I also think he is the most interesting in performances stage presence-wise but this is my subjective opinion

ok

just from your words this member shouldn't be tossed away so easily

seems like Riize fans has got a dilemma

dear oh dear

he is not making it easy for the fans or the other members right now

hope he can grow up abit

You’re aware that someone is leaking his private pictures right?

It’s not like he was doing this in public and doesn’t care. Someone is after him.

• He hasn't crossed the line so far, but has come so close to it so many times already in such a short time.

It is just impossible to baby sit someone 24/7, and he is a timebomb waiting to happen.

Just one big scandal, and he effectively Irene's the group. It will happen. It might be in 3 months time, it might be in 3 years time. I don't think SM should take the risk on him.

• You’re aware that someone is leaking his private pictures right?

It’s not like he was doing this in public and doesn’t care. Someone is after him.

The reason people are kinda done with him is the fact he knows this and from the conversation that was leaked it seems like he doesn't care. He's been warned to stop trusting these sketchy friends of his but he keeps doing it hence why these leaks keep happening.

He himself is just doing stuff a normal person does so these scandals aren't an issue. The only issue is the alleged lax privacy behavior he seems to have. This could harm the group if say sungchan etc trusted him to do a favor for them. Could be something as simple as pick up something i left at my family house or personal home and boom something he did gets the members home address or phone number leaked. This is how he can be a liability to the group. He doesn't need to be kicked out, but sm needs to take him aside and explain the seriousness of his situation.

• That guy hasn't even debuted that long ago, yet Korea is about to slander him

I ... this is enough internet for today

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I love how people here think they are entitled to judge this guy, his private life got released to the public by his ''close friends'', SM should sue them. Other than that this guy did nothing wrong but live his life. UR IDOLS ARE ALL DOING SAME THING.

Just one big scandal, and he effectively Irene's the group. It will happen.

Irene did nothing wrong, u would be smart if u think about it, the timing of her scandal and also fk that stylist.

• You’re aware that someone is leaking his private pictures right?

didn¿t you see the one where a friend is telling him not to post those things because someone is leaking them and he acts like he doesn't give a fuck and takes it as a joke? unless it was fake that's the one that made me give up on him, like i said idc if he smokes or dates or has sex or does anything he wants, what i care about is that he is affecting the group and doesn't seem to care at all, i wish fans didn't care about those things and they would let idols be humans but sadly that's not how it works

• I love how people here think they are entitled to judge this guy, his private life got released to the public by his ''close friends'', SM should sue them. Other than that this guy did nothing wrong but live his life. UR IDOLS ARE ALL DOING SAME THING.

Irene did nothing wrong, u would be smart if u think about it, the timing of her scandal and also fk that stylist.

I hope all idols are living their lives, the difference is they know they positions they are in and they don't get caught, that's the issue with this guy he is being too reckless and is getting the whole group dragged down

• good news for me bitches. i am going to buy them all.

To be fair i am all about treating idols like regular people, so i am not upset about he doing that as in is not that i think he shouldn't do that but i still find his behavior upsetting, because he knows it's going to cause him and THE WHOLE group issues and he is still acting like he doesn't care, so i feel most people are more upset about that behavior of not caring how much he affects the other members over actually being upset because he smokes or dates, i like Riize a lot and i didn't care when he had his first scandal at all but after all the recent ones i am done with him because he is being extremly problematic, like sure in a perfect world idols could be like any other teenager, but they aren't, that's the sad reality so if you know what's expected to be an idol and you know what is expected of the job including having a clean image then you have no one but yourself to blame if you get canceled after being so reckless to the point he is being

living up to your name…don’t u dare pretend that u like riize with the level of misinfo that u just believe unchecked.

if he didn’t care then why did he visibly lose weight after the first controversy and was quiet for weeks before things got better.

or why did he lose weight just now after only a few days? he’s lost so much weight that he looks unhealthy now and just in a few days… he’s in clear distress from what we seen from his performance yesterday.

today people harassed him in fan calls and he was stuttering and panicking. so yes, he does fucking care. you just don’t care enough to see it.

the DM conversation is fake and so is the alleged video of that ill it girl. theres loads of shitty misinformation that’s been proven wrong.

and don’t forget most of these videos are old and from his pre-debut. and not only that but his account was very secure as u can see by like the 3 live viewers in both leaked ig lives.

all idols have these private accounts. seunghan was just betrayed by someone who sold him out to a deranged sm sasaeng that’s a 50 year old woman obsessed with idols. hes literally a fucking victim and your ignorance is pissing me off

i’m the drama…

873db37dedd185a5808384e6e194ccbc910b5520.gifv 16b52d4245a5741b62ac855fd80d0bd389d57ace.gifv

• The reason people are kinda done with him is the fact he knows this and from the conversation that was leaked it seems like he doesn't care. He's been warned to stop trusting these sketchy friends of his but he keeps doing it hence why these leaks keep happening.

He himself is just doing stuff a normal person does so these scandals aren't an issue. The only issue is the alleged lax privacy behavior he seems to have. This could harm the group if say sungchan etc trusted him to do a favor for them. Could be something as simple as pick up something i left at my family house or personal home and boom something he did gets the members home address or phone number leaked. This is how he can be a liability to the group. He doesn't need to be kicked out, but sm needs to take him aside and explain the seriousness of his situation.

that conversation was fake 🤡🤡 so was the i’ll it thing. he don’t care? look at my above comment he’s visibly lost weight and looks distressed as fuck. how is that not caring? y’all need to stop believing everything that pig sasaeng says and use your fucking head.

also he cut that friend of ages ago. everything being leaked is OLD and prior to the break of trust.

the pig sasaeng leaks his personal photos in a weird timeline to throw people off and make it look like he keeps posting but it’s not true.

i’m the drama…

873db37dedd185a5808384e6e194ccbc910b5520.gifv 16b52d4245a5741b62ac855fd80d0bd389d57ace.gifv

• tokki shit, at least hes still selling for 3 dollars in a big scandal. ur mom wouldn’t even take your picture for free because she regrets giving birth to a demon like u. <3

i’m the drama…

Edited once, last by icegurlz ().

• I do like Riize i am just not an obsessive fan like most people here, i like their music but i don't follow their every move, i also said IF the leaks are real, thanks for letting me know they are fake, next time don't insult people over their opinion on a kpop forum it makes you sound pathetic and obseisve, maybe try getting a life

• I do like Riize i am just not an obsessive fan like most people here, i like their music but i don't follow their every move, i also said IF the leaks are real, thanks for letting me know they are fake, next time don't insult people over their opinion on a kpop forum it makes you sound pathetic and obseisve, maybe try getting a life

nah cause if you like a group why are u spreading so many lies and not caring? i have a life. i’m not here shading idols all day long like some weirdos that clearly need an outlet…well i’m glad at least u now know they’re fake…

the least u can do is support seunghan if you ‘like” riize because he don’t deserve this shit. the sasaeng is now just posting photos of him with his friends and practicing. creep level shit.

it’s harassment and disgusting that a 50 year old pig with a face that looks like the female shindong is attacking a boy who just turned 20 last month.

i’m the drama…

• I hope all idols are living their lives, the difference is they know they positions they are in and they don't get caught, that's the issue with this guy he is being too reckless and is getting the whole group dragged down

Oh he is a normal person who makes mistakes by trusting his friends oh not worthy of being an idol like bitch stfu pls, no one is dragging the group and the only ones who are dragging him are the haters yikessssssss

• that conversation was fake 🤡🤡 so was the i’ll it thing. he don’t care? look at my above comment he’s visibly lost weight and looks distressed as fuck. how is that not caring? y’all need to stop believing everything that pig sasaeng says and use your fucking head.

also he cut that friend of ages ago. everything being leaked is OLD and prior to the break of trust.

the pig sasaeng leaks his personal photos in a weird timeline to throw people off and make it look like he keeps posting but it’s not true.

Well if that's true wtf hasn't sm iced this bitch by now? They moving hella slow

• Oh he is a normal person who makes mistakes by trusting his friends oh not worthy of being an idol like bitch stfu pls, no one is dragging the group and the only ones who are dragging him are the haters yikessssssss

easy, if you don't want to have a clean image then don't debut as an idol there are plenty of other jobs where you don't need to worry about your image

• Maybe also a bit of a bully?

Former friend exposes RIIZE Seunghan's pre-debut behavior, alleging bad-mouthing and forced hierarchical dominance over other trainees
    An alleged 'former friend' of RIIZE's Seunghan has revealed more stories concerning the idol's pre-debut behavior.On an online forum, a&nbsp;ne…
    www.allkpop.com

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!