Yall calm down, Red Velvet ain't even doing all that great

• Gosh, just another reminder that I better fact check before engaging in serious arguments on this forum. Like yall really made me believe Chill Kill is like in top10 at least, or smth. The fucking reality:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not trying to drag RV or anything, but seriously guys, what the hell is wrong with you, being reactionary and all that shit? Can you let things actually happen before starting shit with Twice ffs? As the Russian proverb goes, don't fucking say hop before jumping over, you amateurs.

• And the Chinese sales really seem to have dried up too

External Content x.com

Blackpink needs to come back now and prove they are actually worth something

• The only reason rv fans can brag abt this mid results is cause twice is flopping so bad

There’s a big difference though. Twice can do global tours with a number of them in stadiums making millions $$$. I’d much rather be in Twice’s shoes and I have no skin in the game as I don’t Stan either one.

• People calling Twice a flop in this thread like RV's albums haven't fallen off a cliff this comeback when SM stopped pumping the numbers for their groups. They did below mid in Korea and continue to drop, failed to chart on Spotify or in any major region, same for Apple and their views are bad too yet people acting like Luvvies can somehow talk back on Twice results lol.

Looking objectively at this comeback it's been a disaster for Red Velvet for the most part. The views are down, streams are down and the sales are down and what do we have? Them celebrating being 3rd on Bugs?

• There’s a big difference though. Twice can do global tours with a number of them in stadiums making millions $$$. I’d much rather be in Twice’s shoes and I have no skin in the game as I don’t Stan either one.

I agree, all rv fans can say is “WeLl iF sM dIdNt MiSmAnAgE tHeM” as if rv wasn’t struggling to sell out threatens in their peak…

• People calling Twice a flop in this thread like RV's albums haven't fallen off a cliff this comeback when SM stopped pumping the numbers for their groups. They did below mid in Korea and continue to drop, failed to chart on Spotify or in any major region, same for Apple and their views are bad too yet people acting like Luvvies can somehow talk back on Twice results lol.

except it's not luvies attacking twice, it's literally trolls who want drama or blinks with nothing better to do. and onces take the bait, every single time :skull:

• There’s a big difference though. Twice can do global tours with a number of them in stadiums making millions $$$. I’d much rather be in Twice’s shoes and I have no skin in the game as I don’t Stan either one.

global tours are extremely taxing on the body and mental health. It's always better to do well in home country. Coping with the status in society you live in is not talked about enough for idol's mental health.

• except it's not luvies attacking twice, it's literally trolls who want drama or blinks with nothing better to do. and onces take the bait, every single time :skull:

Except no it isn't. Go check SNS where after the 5 minute chart dropped and Luvvies thought they were dealing with a hit the level of shit they talked. I know 50% of it is also the usual suspects shit talking from the bleachers as per, but Reveluv have always liked the nut sack of them for years and continue to do the same and when they get shat on for it they say 'it wasn't us tho' like...come on, yeah it was.

• All this song has done since release is debut high thanks to fandom mass streaming and then drop like a rock, like charts are weak af right now and they still cant crack Melon top 10

Why are always the Jennie pfp Blinks the most unhinged

What does Jennie have to Do with my speaking the facts? Not my fault even onces don’t listen to twice anymore

• All this song has done since release is debut high thanks to fandom mass streaming and then drop like a rock, like charts are weak af right now and they still cant crack Melon top 10

Why are the Jennie pfp Blinks always the most unhinged

I've noticed that too. Very odd. I think it's because they are mostly young and aren't that smart to begin with. They go in with emotion when not needed. Like it's odd Blink have even poked their head into this...like who even asked...like why are they involved in every thread when no one is talking about their faves?

• Except no it isn't. Go check SNS where after the 5 minute chart dropped and Luvvies thought they were dealing with a hit the level of shit they talked. I know 50% of it is also the usual suspects shit talking from the bleachers as per, but Reveluv have always liked the nut sack of them for years and continue to do the same and when they get shat on for it they say 'it wasn't us tho' like...come on, yeah it was.

It doesn’t apply only to AKP, luvies shade twice m all the time.

idc what happens on twitter and tbh stan twt reveluvs are annoying af, but if you really wanna go there lol. onces shade rv, skz, itzy and bp all the time too. here on akp i haven't seen any reveluv (not to confuse with sm stan) shading twice at all. reveluvs over here are actually quite chill, the same can't be said about other gg fandoms.

• I've noticed that too. Very odd. I think it's because they are mostly young and aren't that smart to begin with. They go in with emotion when not needed. Like it's odd Blink have even poked their head into this...like who even asked...like why are they involved in every thread when no one is talking about their faves?

Where was this energy when you were shit talking Jennie on here? Oh right no where to be found. Fck around and find out

• One thing I find interesting about this whole era is the dropping in sales all SM groups are having now that distribution has switched up. I always felt RV's albums were being pumped up and it never really made sense for example Bithday sold like 1m copies in spite of failing to chart anywhere but Korea and Japan(where it sold 10k) and had a title track stuck at 27m streams after a year and 34m views.

I wonder will we still see such a massive over shipping issue this time around?

• I've noticed that too. Very odd. I think it's because they are mostly young and aren't that smart to begin with. They go in with emotion when not needed. Like it's odd Blink have even poked their head into this...like who even asked...like why are they involved in every thread when no one is talking about their faves?

op inserted blackpink asking them to prove something next comeback. This has become 3rd gen gg discussion. leave if you can't handle the charts discussion

Fr. The other thread was about RV and Twice, this one is RV. They dont stan any of these two groups, on the contrary, call them flops on a daily basis like why do you care :cryingr:

• they all quiet now when they understand they were whining without even reading. all our 3rd gen faves are past their peak, go get some fresh air. it will help.

Why are the Jennie pfp Blinks always the most unhinged

Some groups have had their unique listeners drop by 50% from their last Korean comeback. How is this even possible, unless Korea has recently gone into a recession, which it hasn't.

• Akps tans breath and live for numbers and achievements Red velvet is a 9 year old group that still realise music after many rumours of them being shelved after aespa debut, Sm still puts a efforts into their concept and styling and music Brithday might not have been successful but before it their was Feel my rythme wish was an amazing well thought release and I feel like Birthday coming in the same year as Feel my rythme made it tank ever more other than that I’m very happy with Red velvet and their songs they still comeback each year and that’s what matters the most especially how we all know that a lot of K-pop fans saw them as Sm’s side group so yeah they don’t to hit millions of views and sales to be worthy of respect and love

• except it's not luvies attacking twice, it's literally trolls who want drama or blinks with nothing better to do. and onces take the bait, every single time :skull:

maybe it has to do with the fact that some once ( not op) have been dragging blackpink unprovoked maybe you haven't seen those threads. I'm sure blinks wouldn't have been saying much if onces wouldn't be provoking us onces aren't innocent

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!