Posts by what-if-i

I will add sticky and klaxon

And i agree with you, the music is better this year. I can't remember any notable summer songs last year

Good question, another good one will be why youtube allows yg to do this for years? I even checked outside kpop with other acts with high views and is only blackpink and babymonster, even other yg acts get their videos tagged right. Is curious why other kpop companies don't do it, maybe even the shady fraudulent kpop companies have enough self respect to not cheat this embarrassingly?

it's only you who believes this, if this method is proven true the other big companies would have done the same knowing they are obsessed with charts, just like you :pepe-use-head:

Besides, why did yg not do this with their boygroups? Unless you just want to say something to fit your narratives. You would believe a random source from a fandom who is known for having a hate boner for blackpink

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MyTaglist

The chorus is so nct coded so flop

Baemon got saved because they have huge SEA streaming fanbases

Talent & visual isn't enough just as Nmixx.

This, they also got a went viral a lot, like their 2ne1 mashup, jenny form the bloc, dangerously, batter up outro, and now the sheesh (original rap)

It's sucks that even though the girls knew that the sheesh (original rap) got a little viral on tiktok but they cant post anything about it because of the company. If it was another group, they would have milked that dance challenge already.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is def going top 10

It rose to #60 so quick in flo too, this gonna be a hit

Spotify debut>>>>>

I doubt it, im thinking they gonna get one third of the number pf streams during sheesh debut.

the playlist reach is abysmal

External Content x.com