TXT Performance Is Going To Make More Noise At The VMAs Than STRAY KIDS

• here they are!

TXT 💙

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

---------------------------------

so the Kings are coming to slay as usual

Screenshot_20230831_142325_X.jpg

And this is MY opinion btw

But Stray Kids performing "S-Class".....is gonna set them up to look a mess.

No matter how good they dance, no matter what outfits they were...they singing in Korean and dancing around to noise music...the only people thats gonna like the performance is Stays.

For TXT, they surprised me because supposedly they are performing a *new* single, which is gonna be in English and its gonna feature the Brazilian singer "Anitta".

They gonna perform it with her on stage together.

Idk man....but I just feel TXT Performance Is Gonna be more cleaner and interactive with the crowd.

And I can see them having a good time frfr.

Out of all the 4th gen boy groups, if there's one to break off in the U.S, it's definitely gonna be TXT.

Stray Kids have a bunch of international fans and support, but their music is gonna be the main thing to hold them back overall.

Like they'll get far, but I feel not as far as they should.

Idk, this just my random thoughts.

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “TXT Performance Is Going To Make More Noise At The VMAs Than STRAY KIDS || TXT Will Be First 4th Gen BG To Break Out In The U.S.” to “TXT Performance Is Going To Make More Noise At The VMAs Than STRAY KIDS”.
  • I thank BH for giving TXT the ability to perform at festivals. I still remember when they went to Wango Tango and were forced out of their comfort zone.

I heard around earlier this year as a rumor on Twitter, that TXT will attend the BBMAs and possibly the AMAs again.

Idk about any performance, but just them attending in general..which either way is good for me

• I heard around earlier this year as a rumor on Twitter, that TXT will attend the BBMAs and possibly the AMAs again.

Idk about any performance, but just them attending in general..which either way is good for me

the reaction of the Brazilian PG is good for txt, entertainment sites (farandula) are doing cover, Anitta is a big name in the Brazilian music industry and LATAM. The producers of the song are no joke. it all depends on TXT.

• I hope TXT will bring their Lollapalooza energy into this performance. 1 performance can make or break them in the US. Reminds me of BTS's first American Award show performance. 7 korean men seemingly out of nowhere just became the most talked performance of the night. And we saw how that turned out.

• 2 things

No matter how good they dance, no matter what outfits they were...they singing in Korean and dancing around to noise music...the only people thats gonna like the performance is Stays.

EDM is actually very popular in the US and is a niche market of itself. Not to mention being more popular by a younger crowd (which is what VMAs are geared towards). They want hype music/performances. And its weird we're having such a problem with kpop idols singing in korea, when BTS shocked everyone by their popularity in the US market singing korean, so acting like singing in korean is a hinderance to buiilding a strong fandom is crazy.

Not to mention Stray Kids rap component, which again, is popular with younger fans.

And if your talking about GP recognition, then your delusional to think TxT will have that. Besides BTS fans, im sure BTS have faded away from the thoughts of most GP ppl since they could barely remember their names to begin with lol.

For TXT, they surprised me because supposedly they are performing a *new* single, which is gonna be in English and its gonna feature the Brazilian singer "Anitta".

They gonna perform it with her on stage together.

English doesn't mean good, TxT's last Jonas Brothers collab taught us that. I have no idea who this Anitta person is. Im sure most people don't unless they listen to latin music. Either way, if im choosing between unknown song and S-Class for a performance-oriented song, it's hard not to choose S-Class. But seeing how its an unknown song, it could be a pleasant surprise.

• I didn’t see it but saw Sabrina Carpenter congratulate txt after their performance or acceptance award? backstage. All I know is that after watching txt lolapalooza I was very impressed with txt…incredible performers.

3ne
  • Im pretty sure both performances was lipsynced, but SK’s looked messy. Not sure how to describe it but everyone looked like random background dancers lololol. I didn’t like their outfits either. Song was not a good song to introduce them to America as well. It was uhh… angry rapping and their choreography was definitely not for me.

Whereas TXT looked like the main boys and they had proper dancers dressed in black. Helped that Annita was with them also.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• They really hated Stray Kids' performance, they are trending right now in China with over 40 million views :holding-back-tears:

From what i seen locals say from the United States, since thats where stray kids performed...they said it was a mess, the song was terrible, and in their words- after seeing stray kids performance, they got a reasonwhy they cant take kpop seriously.

• What did stray kids do to have hybe stans this pressed and miserable?

saying this on a tokkiswag thread... They aren't a moa nor a hybe stan in the slightest, setting them and other groups is their passion

Like you'd say that on twitter, it'd be fair although moas and stays are both quite guilty and the other way around could be said

(btw i made a non baiting thread for people coming here :saint: )

• From what i seen locals say from the United States, since thats where stray kids performed...they said it was a mess, the song was terrible, and in their words- after seeing stray kids performance, they got a reasonwhy they cant take kpop seriously.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

😜

• External Content twitter.com

😜

:violinist-pepe:

Shortly after winning the best K-pop VMA for their song “S-Class,” Stray Kids performed the award-nabbing track. Moving around the stage with the precision of a Swiss watch while flaunting fashionably ripped pants, the musically unpredictable boy band captivated — and made a case that more awards shows would benefit by booking them.

The group wasted no time jumping into the high-energy performance with seamless choreography. The glitching graphics behind them placed the singers in a laser-filled video game landscape. Midway through their set, Stray Kids was joined by a crew of additional dancers to take the show to the next left. They all fell into step together, not missing a beat while they traded off rap verses and vocal harmonies.

• saying this on a tokkiswag thread... They aren't a moa nor a hybe stan in the slightest, setting them and other groups is their passion

Like you'd say that on twitter, it'd be fair although moas and stays are both quite guilty and the other way around could be said

(btw i made a non baiting thread for people coming here :saint: )

fair enough, but tbh my comment wasn't only about op.

• As a fan of neither group I think they both did great but imo TXT's performance was a little bit better. Maybe that has to do with the fact that I don't like S Class so I can't fully enjoy it the performance but it was a good one nevertheless.

SKZ: had a fuller stage from the start and the dance break was more impressive but the outfits were bad.

TXT: better outfits and song, more individual charisma. Taehyun was the MVP of both groups.

But Anitta's part did nothing for the song/performance imo. It felt a little awkward.

• From what i seen locals say from the United States, since thats where stray kids performed...they said it was a mess, the song was terrible, and in their words- after seeing stray kids performance, they got a reasonwhy they cant take kpop seriously.

Local my ass...they were the talk of the town

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!