So Lisa was on holiday with Frédéric Arnault‘s family?

• F3J7zulXIAA3D9Y?format=jpg&name=large

F3J728DWYAAP1Ho?format=jpg&name=large

F3J728MXUAAusX4?format=jpg&name=large

Her latest post has comments from Frederic’s younger brothers gf and his eldest brothers wife. Lisa’s already in the circle. GET IT GIRL!

Why date someone in the entertainment field when you can date into an old money 230 billion dollar empire!????

Lisa is a woman who knows her worth. She’s living every y/n fantasy. I respect and admire her for that.

:pathead-2:

BTS = MAGA - ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN - GUNS & FREE SPEECH

• silver-wolf

Changed the title of the thread from “So Lisa was on holiday with Frédéric Arnault‘a family?” to “So Lisa was on holiday with Frédéric Arnault‘s family?”.
  • I still don't believe they are dating, she only posted the photos because she has nothing to hide. They are simply friends

1 year and 7 months until AVATAR 3

• Friends or lovers, doesn't matter.

But every stans should agree that the enemy of each fandoms aren't other BGs or GGs, it is either; rich business man/CEO, sons/daughters of conglomerate, a non-celebrity of X years, or a random church goer.

---======---

• This is her maybe future father in law aka the richest man in the entire world (him and Elon are always battling for #1 and #2 lol)

IMG_5990.jpg

I wonder how those racist knetz that look down on SEA people will think about Lisa marrying into one of the world wealthiest families lol.

Lol, the big question is if they are dating how do they communicate? In French, in English, IN KOREAN!!!!!!! Or do they just sit there in complete silence. I’ve heard that’s the happiest relationships, or perhaps Google Translate does the job 😂 Nah, she’s going to date someone unknown, I mean Jisoo did……

• Lol, the big question is if they are dating how do they communicate? In French, in English, IN KOREAN!!!!!!! Or do they just sit there in complete silence. I’ve heard that’s the happiest relationships, or perhaps Google Translate does the job 😂 Nah, she’s going to date someone unknown, I mean Jisoo did……

english? if your running an international company you need english, and europe its common to speak 3-4 languages

• Not surprised. Without sounding offensive, Thai women usually go for the wealthy white men (my best friends aunt did and my best friend too. Both married a wealthy white man and I also see that at work so often) and I think Lisa's mom too. I really don't mean this in a mean way tho

• english? if your running an international company you need english, and europe its common to speak 3-4 languages

Lol, yeah so business English. Exactly what I meant, not great……and Lisa’s English isn’t great either. Unless OMG, he’s secretly fluent in Thai, I knew it!!!!! But god she can do so much better, he’s erm 🫤 With all that money he’s punching and breaking glass ceilings. Also, such a shame if she’s actually dating him……I was hoping that she needs no man. I mean all everyone is going to talk about is his money 💰

• isnt expecting marriage when she is just 26 a lil too much

I guess in this day and age where people are either holding off until their late 30s or not marrying at all. Will be weird to see the next gen of high school graduates with all their parents already nearing social security age.

• No, she's married into the Kering empire.

Yep. You are right. Selma’ s hubby below:

When Pinault was a baby, his father, also named François, founded a timber and building materials business called Pinault. In 1999, the company bought a 42 percent stake in the Gucci Group. Eventually, the business rebranded as luxury goods company Kering, which today owns Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta and Alexander McQueen along with other well-known luxury brands

• she cannot possibly be dating a guy that looks like frederic arnault how desesperate is she for money''???? :pepe-cross:

Being serious, yes she's gorgeous and we naturally expect gorgeous people to date other gorgeous people, but really looks aren't everything. I'd rather date someone who can laugh with me, has similar interests and treats me like the queen I am, than searching for a pretty face to match mine.

This is not the say the package I describe can't come with a pretty face, but why go looking for something that may or may not exist if you've found someone that makes you happy? And if she's happy, then what else is there?

It really doesn't need to be about "desperation" for money just because you don't think they match on the surface.

• Lol, yeah so business English. Exactly what I meant, not great……and Lisa’s English isn’t great either. Unless OMG, he’s secretly fluent in Thai, I knew it!!!!! But god she can do so much better, he’s erm 🫤 With all that money he’s punching and breaking glass ceilings. Also, such a shame if she’s actually dating him……I was hoping that she needs no man. I mean all everyone is going to talk about is his money 💰

do you think a cultivated european heir would just speak "Business English"? I met lots average european people and you can have a great chat with them and they were not from native english country.

So everyone thinks that they guy only worth his money....ok, lets not be naive, they money is interesting.

I only cares if Lisa is happy, and if this or any guy is good to her. Money or not money. And also, she can be sure that the guy is not after HER MONEY.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• do you think a cultivated european heir would just speak "Business English"? I met lots average european people and you can have a great chat with them and they were not from native english country.

So everyone thinks that they guy only worth his money....ok, lets not be naive, they money is interesting.

I only cares if Lisa is happy, and if this or any guy is good to her. Money or not money. And also, she can be sure that the guy is not after HER MONEY.

Exactly. I'm pretty sure she's not hurting for cash so I am not sure why some are painting her like some gold digger only interested in him for his money.

• People acting like Lisa is some C rated celebrity. Girl has been been working since she’s 19 and made millions at 26years old. She might not be a billionaire but she makes her own bank.

And if they’re dating or not, at least she seems to be welcomed by his family

• Lisa is too big for YG. Having the Arnault family behind you is massive. She can literally do anything she wants. Stay with YG, go to Hybe, leave Korea and start a new career in the States or even France tbh, go back to Thailand and live like a princess. I mean she could do all of these things on her own, but it doesnt hurt to have this family in your corner to help open those doors a little wider for you lol.

• Lisa is too big for YG. Having the Arnault family behind you is massive. She can literally do anything she wants. Stay with YG, go to Hybe, leave Korea and start a new career in the States or even France tbh, go back to Thailand and live like a princess. I mean she could do all of these things on her own, but it doesnt hurt to have this family in your corner to help open those doors a little wider for you lol.

I hope she hired their lawyers for her contract renewal 😄

• do you think a cultivated european heir would just speak "Business English"? I met lots average european people and you can have a great chat with them and they were not from native english country.

Lol, I work with those who are European and yeah it’s okay, but Lisa’s English isn’t great, I’ve seen her interviews. So even if they do communicate it would be awkward lol. Of course he’s only worth it for his money, I mean have you seen the pictures 😂 of course he’s not after HER MONEY. He’s a lot richer than her, but maybe her frame though!!! But that’s my point lol, everyone’s talking about his money and how that’s bringing her up! Communication is important in a relationship, I’ve seen couples fall apart from it. That’s why I like how the F do they converse?

• Being serious, yes she's gorgeous and we naturally expect gorgeous people to date other gorgeous people, but really looks aren't everything. I'd rather date someone who can laugh with me, has similar interests and treats me like the queen I am, than searching for a pretty face to match mine.

This is not the say the package I describe can't come with a pretty face, but why go looking for something that may or may not exist if you've found someone that makes you happy? And if she's happy, then what else is there?

It really doesn't need to be about "desperation" for money just because you don't think they match on the surface.

good for u i guess

but looking at the two of them i just can't imagine what they have in common

• Lol, I work with those who are European and yeah it’s okay, but Lisa’s English isn’t great, I’ve seen her interviews. So even if they do communicate it would be awkward lol. Of course he’s only worth it for his money, I mean have you seen the pictures 😂 of course he’s not after HER MONEY. He’s a lot richer than her, but maybe her frame though!!! But that’s my point lol, everyone’s talking about his money and how that’s bringing her up! Communication is important in a relationship, I’ve seen couples fall apart from it. That’s why I like how the F do they converse?

My english is not super good, just enough. But i DO understand like 85% of the conversations. And like i said, i can have interesting conversations with other people too. Also i got better by interacting with people and talking with them. She would eventually emprove, kind like she did with Korean.

Maybe she gets nervous on interviews. She actually said that at first when she couldn´t speak korean, on her first years on yg, she became friends with Jennie cos she was the only one that would comunicate with her in ENGLISH. And also she has other friends in France, do you think when she party with Celine artistic Director Hedi Slimane and friends, she only stay there and nod?

and by the way, i only feel you are trying to find any posible way to attack her. It is ok if you don´t like her, but your reasoning is quite off

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• good for u i guess

but looking at the two of them i just can't imagine what they have in common

And how would we ever know what any couple has in common? They are strangers to us. Even if the public thought they matched in looks, that doesn't mean the relationship would be a good one. It's a very superficial way to look at things.

I've even heard that some couples in the public eye actually let this get to them and feel that if the public doesn't "approve", then the relationship can't/won't be successful. That is so sad - it's like they are prioritizing the general public vote on their relationship instead of each other.

• And how would we ever know what any couple has in common? They are strangers to us. Even if the public thought they matched in looks, that doesn't mean the relationship would be a good one. It's a very superficial way to look at things.

I've even heard that some couples in the public eye actually let this get to them and feel that if the public doesn't "approve", then the relationship can't/won't be successful. That is so sad - it's like they are prioritizing the general public vote on their relationship instead of each other.

duh im psychic :pepe-use-head:

• This thread contains 29 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!