The less known group you are/were a fan

• Tiny G used to be my 2nd fave group (just behind SNSD). I really liked them and Minimanimo was my whatsapp status for years lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The only member who got popular was Dohee when Reply 1988 was airing, but I don't think her acting career took off since then. After disband, I rooted for Mint (my bias) in The Unit and Myungji in Idol School, but both of them didn't make it. At least Myungji became gorgeous, the Tiny G styling wasn't the best for her.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Limesoda. Amazing group that nobody knew.

External Content youtu.be

• Limesoda. Amazing group that nobody knew.

I remember listening to them and liking their song, but didn't know they already disbanded. Poor Hyerim, kpop star 6 was popular and the girls liked, but none of them did well in their own companies.

• BlackSwan for one but also currently obsessed with Lapillus

• BlackSwan for one but also currently obsessed with Lapillus

I love Close to me stages, my favorite release from them. I usually just see Blackswan in my timeline casualy, Sryia videos are cute.

I checked Lapillus for Shana, while I didn't like the debut, this comeback tt is good, I like Marionette too.

• My most favourite group is A.C.E

Most people forget they exist or never even knew they even exist since they are on hiatus for a long time now :(

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I love Close to me stages, my favorite release from them. I usually just see Blackswan in my timeline casualy, Sryia videos are cute.

I checked Lapillus for Shana, while I didn't like the debut, this comeback tt is good, I like Marionette too.

I love Sriya video and Close to me is such a good choice. Lapillus keeps improving so im happy for them

• I keep an eye out for Lightsum but they haven't comeback for like ever!!!

The way this isn't a tt is a crime:

The discovery of this song changed my life lol Their only miss for me is the debut. I hope they comeback soon, but Cube is a mess.

Majors but they disbanded so now it's Purple flop :drinktears:

I know this name, but can't remember them (the winner of nugu stan war? :pepe-hehe: ). The groups named in this thread makes Purple Kiss look like a melon 1# :pepe-life-support: I hope they become big someday

• My most favourite group is A.C.E

Most people forget they exist or never even knew they even exist since they are on hiatus for a long time now :(

Some of the A.C.E members were in my favorite survival show performance ever:

Sadly I saw more talks about their shorts (I remember some knetz dragging them) than for their awesome vocals

• I guess groups with long hiatus are your type (sorry, couldn't miss the joke :pepegrin: ). I hope Yuehua have plans for them this year, would love the plan to be as good as La Di Da.

• I concur but with sangah on Queendom puzzle it's going to be even longer till they comeback :-(

Forgot that, and she has chances of entering the final group. Lightsum 2025 comeback, we're ready :teddy-pepe: ( :drown-in-tears: )

• Why hurting my heart like that ? :drinktears:

You should react and say their hiatus is the same length of Tiny G career :pepe-shame:

everglow is to rosesarerosie what lightsum is to baeggi? lol

LSM, shouldn't you be worried about your employees payment?

• who's that :whatb:

My nugu girls in the first post :emotionalpepe:

• hot issue

• Onlyoneof. They are really good

Watched some of their military performances, they're talented. I usually mix them up with A.C.E, idk why, but I like both of them as a casual listener.

• Their career must have been really short :eyes:

The last korean cb happened when the group wasn't even 2 years old lol

At least they served this iconic photo with Nine Muses:

121702_original.jpg

hot issue

Their production wasn't giving nugu

• SKYLE with their DA DA DA song, and their latest song which I think ironically might be their last; called Bye Bye Bye ):. Their youtube is 7months inactive.

Then we got Dreamnote - Ghost. It has an addictive howl chorus. Only if they were in bigger company. :sob-bunny:

Their latest 'Lemonade' is not bad also.

---======---

• I never heard of Skyle before, but the song is pretty good. Dreamnote is a name that I see more, but everytime is to talk about how underrated they are.

• noir but they in the dungeon

D-crunch but they disbanded

I'm a fan of other groups people barely hear of who are active

ABLUE (2022)

BXB (2023)

Bz-Boys (2019,)

F.able (2020)

Kingdom (2021)

**Luminous** (2021)

**M.O.N.T (2019)**

Nine.I (2022)

WE:A (BigFlo) (2014/2023)

WeNU (2022)

Xeed (2022)

Xodiac (2023)

PRE-DEBUT

Ambition (Pre-Debut)

Dignity (Pre-Debut)

IB147 (Pre-Debut)

Maximum (Pre-Debut)

Vi'enx (Pre-Debut)

OTHERS

**Fave1 (100%) (J-POP) (2022)**

The7 (T-Pop) (2022)

• I expected you would appear in this thread lol I always see you hyping some less known bgs. I'm more a gg stan, so I don't know most of them (as a survival show enthusiastic, I know M.O.N.T and Nine.I, M.O.N.T was amazing in Peak time)

• Limelight is currently my favorite nugu group. Honestly and eye to eye are masterpieces

I'm happy to see Limelight fans. Since Yeseo (and Mashiro) will probably join them next year, I pay attention to their releases and I liked their songs.

Minimani is the only one I don't know. Laboum is another nugu fave too, ZN was a huge fave.

tiny g lasted longer than hot issue. :pepe-sad:

Oh no :emotionalpepe: Idk why companies who don't have the resouces to support a group for at least 3 years keep debuting them. If the company isn't a big one, it's hard to hit big at debut.

• Is b1a4 considered lesser known? I liked them a lot.

Yes, it's in comparison to your other faves. I was addicted to A Lie when one of the members produced At the same place for Produce 101 (I got to know them by the survival show), but never listened to their other songs.

• I expected you would appear in this thread lol I always see you hyping some less known bgs. I'm more a gg stan, so I don't know most of them (as a survival show enthusiastic, I know M.O.N.T and Nine.I, M.O.N.T was amazing in Peak time)

M.O.N.T did so well and I never expected them to appear or get as far as they did, though if the stupid show didn't kick dgna off for a dumb ass reason, i believe M.O.N.T would not have made top 6 but they really are so good. I love their music. Nine.I is great too but mostly because Vahn is talented as hell that boy is just super good.

I listen to so much music and i'm always finding new things and a lot of them are nugu, i'm one of those that ventures from the top companies lol

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!