It's been 7 freaking years, blinks, yall need to grow up a bit and learn to respect the other groups

• This is the reason I can't freaking stand this fandom. Like I've went through a couple of fanwars and in most cases people at least respect the competition and acknowledge their strength and weaknesses. But not this fandom, giving a inch is like like so freaking much for them.

Like bruh, we all admit, when it comes to streaming, spotify, instagram, China yall have it. We know it. We don't make fucking excuses about it.

But Twice is the most awarded girl grop, that is locked, and yet yall find a way to count weird online awards to claim otherwise. That's just embarrassing.

And yes, Twice is the best selling group. Nobody in ten years will go back and count who released how many albums. Do you see on this list who had how many albums or who had one better selling album? Nah. Yet, yall are waving your one album that sold better and demand we admit "defeat". Like screw off ffs, you'll never get that. Twice released all those albums because they knew they can sell. An agency that knows that they can sell 2 million albums every 3-4 months but doesn't release them would be crazy. They don't release them because they know the sales won't be anywhere near there. Instead they prefer to maximize the sales of what they do release.

• Dreamer95

Changed the title of the thread from “It's been 7 freaking years, blinks, yall need to group up a bit and learn to respect the other groups” to “It's been 7 freaking years, blinks, yall need to grow up a bit and learn to respect the other groups”.
  • If nobody else is fighting this but you, doesn't that mean you've already lost?

I remember the brutal fights between Onces and Blinks in the old days. Onces barely fight anymore and only a handful of blinks interact with you more out of habit than actually caring.

It's sad.

Its been sad for years now.

It's time to let go.

Your glory days have gone to glory

BLACKPINKJESSICALE SSERAFIMNEWJEANSTHE ROSESEJEONGTWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv 9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv 9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• sound to me like most Blink already grow up in comparison of you, who sound like you're still stuckk in 2018-2019

maybe it's time for you to grow up like you said

Of course it is Mr. Sooyoung making this comment, the most grown up user of Allkpop, who's been hating on Twice for the bigger part of his life.

• Bro go to Twitter or Reddit, or even freaking Tiktok for once? You take Once leaving AKP as a win, talk about being sad.

• Bro go to Twitter or Reddit, or even freaking Tiktok for once? You take Once leaving AKP as a win, talk about being sad.

Even on Twitter the fights are pretty pathetic. It's just trolling on both sides. Reddit is hellhole and TikTok is not real

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952606e947310627eb23b05ffbcca6e2984fe1e7025&ep=v1_internal_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv 9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv 9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Even on Twitter the fights are pretty pathetic. It's just trolling on both sides. Reddit is hellhole and TikTok is not real

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952606e947310627eb23b05ffbcca6e2984fe1e7025&ep=v1_internal_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Again, that's not the point. You said that somehow fanwars stopped, Onces, all except for me, admitted defeat when nobody ever did.

So lets go back to fighting :pepe-pitchfork:

• Of course it is Mr. Sooyoung making this comment, the most grown up user of Allkpop, who's been hating on Twice for the bigger part of his life.

and ? yeah i didn't like Twice in the past when i was younger and immature

but i learn something that you didn't learn, it's call getting mature, grow up, learning from your mistake..... just choose what you prefer

meanwhile you are still going on and on about bp and Blinks since 2018 when nobody care anymore, just like an old scrached disk playing the same music again and again

and you ahve the guts to make a thread saying to blink to "grow up"

when from all the users on AKP, you're the one who show the less evolution :pepe-cringe:

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Again, that's not the point. You said that somehow fanwars stopped, Onces, all except for me, admitted defeat when nobody ever did.

So lets go back to fighting :pepe-pitchfork:

Because nobody cares. And that's the whole point

• Dude the twice best selling record will be broken by 2025,stop waving it around too much cause it'll just show just unworthy twice is atm

Just quietly enjoy having the record for now 💀

• Dreamer let’s be real here you start a lot the dumbass argue memes on this site. Either by getting baited by dumbass trolls to argue about twice and BP or starting your own shit. It’s been 8 years man, who cares anymore.

BP is what they are and Twice are what they are. They have both achieved success in the way that they were meant to. BP wasn’t designed to have 9 number 1 songs in a row and Twice wasn’t designed to become brand ambassador to all these mega brands. But they both found probably they pinnacle of their success in what they have tried. To argue anymore about this or to get genuinely mad about whatever some Blink or whatever troll says is pointless. Even Sones and BJs learned this at some point. Twice and BP are old groups now, it’s time the fandoms chill the fuck out.

• Dreamer let’s be real here you start a lot the dumbass argue memes on this site. Either by getting baited by dumbass trolls to argue about twice and BP or starting your own shit. It’s been 8 years man, who cares anymore.

BP is what they are and Twice are what they are. They have both achieved success in the way that they were meant to. BP wasn’t designed to have 9 number 1 songs in a row and Twice wasn’t designed to become brand ambassador to all these mega brands. But they both found probably they pinnacle of their success in what they have tried. To argue anymore about this or to get genuinely mad about whatever some Blink or whatever troll says is pointless. Even Sones and BJs learned this at some point. Twice and BP are old groups now, it’s time the fandoms chill the fuck out.

Again, even a fellow Onces trying to portray me as unhinged. Bro, what was the last time I made a similar thread? A year ago at least? I swear some of yall are numb to time passing somehow. And the fact that people are liking not anyone but Sooyoung's retaliation against me is just peak irony.

This thread itself is just one big irony. People trying to deny it is happening while it is happening in this very thread. But this is what you end up with thanks to years of fandom specific biases among mods and other users. That what is a daily activity for some fandoms is seen as an unhinged behavior for another fandom. And the other Onces are trying to shut you up just like this. It is infuriating to say the least.

• Again, even a fellow Onces trying to portray me as unhinged. Bro, what was the last time I made a similar thread? A year ago at least? I swear some of yall are numb to time passing somehow. And the fact that people are liking not anyone but Sooyoung's retaliation against me is just peak irony.

This thread itself is just one big irony. People trying to deny it is happening while it is happening in this very thread. But this is what you end up with thanks to years of fandom specific biases among mods and other users. That what is a daily activity for some fandoms is seen as an unhinged behavior for another fandom. And the other Onces are trying to shut you up just like this. It is infuriating to say the least.

Dude, I’m not saying it’s only you. Of course there are other people that hat post stupid thread trying to get people up. But you play into that or add to it all the time. I’m not saying you should be quiet but at some point it does become useless. You aren’t convincing those people and really they don’t care to be convinced that’s not how Kpop fans work

• Girl, those thread didn't come out of nowhere. Like yall want to portray me as unhinged so bad, maybe look around once?

But who's making them?

Where are they coming from?

Who are the OP

• Dude, I’m not saying it’s only you. Of course there are other people that hat post stupid thread trying to get people up. But you play into that or add to it all the time. I’m not saying you should be quiet but at some point it does become useless. You aren’t convincing those people and really they don’t care to be convinced that’s not how Kpop fans work

And I am not saying you're saying that, but there are multiple passive aggressive implications all over this thread and in general. And I am not trying to convince these people specifically, however there will be ones outside the echo chamber who'll notice the double standards. Like how many time are they gonna change the narrative and the meaning of "success"? Did it ever matter during 2nd gen who release how many albums? Why does it matter now? They keep creating these new narratives cause they are insecure about their faves. And they come here pretending they don't care, but someone who doesn't care won't be copypasting the same narrative over and over again.

• Sooyoung hasn't grown up, I have them blocked and I rarely block people and when I do block people its because they bait fanwars, or continually trash TWICE or act in bad faith or immature.

Edit: As to the whole Blink thing, it'll never change and I rarely visit here that often because its all I see, during last several comebacks, during the time we announced tours in stadiums, nothing but blinks whining and complaining and saying "we're still the best" then they claim they are the victims of being attacked, its so pathetic.

• Man, this is no fun anymore. Let's just watch the emergence of 4th gen together shall we? BP and Twice have cemented their status in Kpop history books. Let the new gen fight each other .

• This thread contains 25 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!