what kpop song(s) bring you comfort?

• what k-pop song(s) bring you comfort when you need it?

mine are :

Lonely St. by Stray Kids . this song brings me so much comfort & the lyrics are something I can relate to on a personal level. and just the beat is amazing. also, listening to "Lonely St." during the concert evoked a stronger emotional response within me. It was a moment of genuine connection and happiness as I joined fellow STAYs in chanting "still astra-a-a-ay" and waving our lightsticks. This memory will remain with me forever.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Black Swan by BTS . this song is just amazing & the beats are calm which brings me comfort but yet again it's the impactful lyrics that make this my comfort song & make it my favorite K-pop song of ALL Time.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• External Content www.youtube.com

good for when I want to cry all my feelings out.

comforting

self explanatory

good song for car rides

another good song to cry to

this song used to be my jam in 2019

same with this song.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• This also makes me reminisce what I took for granted

• Hm what kind of genres do you enjoy? For me, there is these one's:

This album may be short, but the concept is really well done and the song is perfect for my cozy playlist.

External Content open.spotify.com

Junny has amazing vocals and a lot of comforting songs, I would totally recommend him.

If you enjoy that style, Colde may be your taste as well.

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• On top of my mind right now:

• im a bit around the place

once i used Super Tuna as my comfort song when Jin enlisted but it ended up making me cry more T_T

but then again i can go for slow/sad-ish songs with beat for comfort or like just an album that brings me comfort is indigo

but then im always open for like chill songs that vary :)

• im a bit around the place

once i used Super Tuna as my comfort song when Jin enlisted but it ended up making me cry more T_T

but then again i can go for slow/sad-ish songs with beat for comfort or like just an album that brings me comfort is indigo

but then im always open for like chill songs that vary :)

• everything corbyn puts out most just hits home for me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!