Can't wait for yall to turn on Aespa like yall did with Red Velvet and f(x)

• Everybody praised f(x) as the greatest discography in kpop history. Then Red Velvet came along and they got demoted to "overrated".

Red Velvet were the new Queens of discography during 3rd gen but now they demoted to "overrated".

Aespa is now the greatest girl group of all time cause of their sales and a song so good it was banned. Can't wait for 3 years from now when yall demote them also and say Next Level should have never been banned cause it was never catchy to begin with.

kpop fans are the most predictable bunch in the history of entertainment. Yall prove again and again you only care about what's current. Acting like something from 3 years ago might as well be 30 years ago.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bruh people have always been trashing Aespa's songs since the beginning unlike f(x) and Red Velvet. Also only on allkpop have I heard people say f(x) has the greatest discography in kpop. The past SM stans here might have brainwashed you into thinking every kpop fan feels the same way.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• To be fair, as a long time Reveluvs, some Kpop fans have always been bothered by the fact that Red Velvet has a great discography or not, when ultimately it’s just an opinion.

Red Velvet are also doing very well. Their fanbase did not turn their back on them and casuals are still tuning in for their comebacks, no matter what some Kpop fans have to say about it. f(x) will forever be this group acclaimed for their discography.

Aespa has been suffering an immense amount of hate since their beginning. Right now, Kpop fans are loving them again because of their successful comeback but you never know what is going to happen next month. One « flop » comeback or one song that is considered polarizing and they will be back at hating them again. Right now, it’s an Itzy/IVE/Fifty Fifty hate era.

• I think it is true :sweat:
    w exception of F(x)
    because I like their song discography

while Red Velvet only Queendom is somewhat good for me
    then AESPA no good song

but they heavily marketed their visual ...
    as a gf material?
    still overrated for me

not an IT girl level visual

• Everybody praised f(x) as the greatest discography in kpop history. Then Red Velvet came along and they got demoted to "overrated".

Red Velvet were the new Queens of discography during 3rd gen but now they demoted to "overrated".

'Everybody' doing some herculean lifting in that statement. The SM Stan echo chamber is truly a marvelous thing.

Pink Tape was good, but that doesn't mean the entire F(x) disco was, and it was certainly not rated that way by many many people. "Best Ever" is quite a massive overreach. Secondly, the only people calling RV queens of discography are people that have to reach for the epipen everytime they hear a non big 3 song.

Exid and Mamamoo have far far richer and better discographies then Red Velvet (though S Tiger noticeably fell off towards the end), but because all anyone cared about (in the Stan sense) during 3rd Gen is Big 3 + BTS, I can at least understand how you made that mistaken assumption. I guess if your only competition musically is Twice and BP you accumulate some hubris.

• Nobody has to turn on them. If you like all those groups you better be listening, and buying their albums. Don't be upset that in the *future* kpop fans will not supporting them or not liking there music . If you pay mind to things then those things with start to plague your mind. If you speak things into existence before it happens you are already allowing it to happen!!

Lots of people angry about opinions, which is just funny to me. We can all love and hate things. That's how the world works, and that's especially how the kpop world works. One day we all love one thing the next we hate it. Human beings are indecisive and hateful at their core. #TedTalk

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Dont worry

even as a MY myself I have never considered aespa to have a good discography

So there is really nothing to turned our back on. They are not known for having good songs.

• Dont worry

even as a MY myself I have never considered aespa to have a good discography

So there is really nothing to turned our back on. They are not known for having good songs.

Then why do you stan them if you don't like their music? That makes no sense.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think people here are misunderstanding

Fx praise did not come from the fandom. Their discography is very well rated by music critics.

I don't think they should be lumped here.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!