DO YOU THINK IDOLS CONTRIBUTE TO SHIPPING WITH MEMBERS OF THEIR GROUP KNOWINGLY...

• Have you noticed such instances... they usually know who they are shipped with in the group

It doesn't have to be serious or manipulative type, it can be for fun, it can be for PR or company driven but do you think idols contribute to shipping knowingly or have given certain "moments"

• Have you noticed such instances... they usually know who they are shipped with in the group

It doesn't have to be serious or manipulative type, it can be for fun, it can be for PR or company driven but do you think idols contribute to shipping knowingly or have given certain "moments"

They do play along in some cases, like minho jisung skz

Well I guess for some they are aware they are getting shipped but they don’t care

I know that Jimin outrightly said his bromance is not for fan service and that he genuinely feels for his members.

• Wowkwan knows that they are the evidence of what they did

c4f0e7d65d96d2949330ec79d5087c5e.jpg77d5e604bca320d3c3bb798fe8aae89b.jpg1cb8b309265cefb1a75a421ec530c98f.jpg

• Wow: "A fan asked if we are kissing. What did you do?" BK: "You know that one dance move where our faces come very close. Well, I told them that I would kiss you on stage" Wow: "OMG, no! No no no you can't kiss me!"
    • Jun: "What are you doing?" Wow: "I'm grilling some sausages. If you touch these sausages I will hurt you! They are for my love Byeongkwan, so beg of!"
    • Fan: "Wowkwan isn't real!" BK: "No, Wowkwan is real! You heard it from me, we are real!"
    • BK: *almost about to make out with Wow on a stream* Jun: "Ey, can you two just stop!" BK: *Dosn't listens* Jun: "Jesus, get a room you two!"
    • BK in Paris: "I'm on a date with Wow in the city of love where couples go on a date together"
    • Fan: "Wow or Jun?" BK: "Deffinetly Wow for sure!"
    • When Wow lost a bet and said that his "love" Byeongkwan should rescue him
    • When Wow went onto a diet and Byeongkwan was teasing him by shoving cake into his face forcing him to eat (Wow later on cried "Nooo now I need to exercise 4 more hours in the gym. I'm so chubby!" and BK was like "You are not chubby, look you are not even fat so shut up" ... only some weeks later Wow became quit more muscular and his goal in looking more thin was... well how do you even look more thin when you go to the gym and than end up with muscular chest?)
    • When A.C.E just debuted and Byeongkwan without anyone asking confirmed himself with Wow on Twitter for no reason
    • When Wow got jealous after Byeongkwan answered "Who of the member would you date if you were a girl?" and Byeongkwan said that he would pick Jun and Wow went like "I thought you would date me! I'm so mad right now. I chose you if I would be a girl and you betray me like this and pick Jun!?!? I'm mad right now!"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"BK why do you love King Wow so much?"

- "I don't love him, I'm just interested in him!"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• WooSan because they are a real thing...it's very blatantly obvious

that's Wooyoung and San from Ateez.

• Yes lol I think Zhanghao or Hanbin said in boys planet that we should wait for more Haobin moments. They're close and other trainees said if even before Haobin is a thing, but they're smart guys who knows how to do fanservice too.

Usually Mattwoong and Haobin are next to eachother in Zb1 contents and they play a lot with ships.

• Any instance that you can think of?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!