[Pannatic] Which idols do you think have unique concepts?

• source: Which idols do you think have unique concepts?

I personally think it's F(x)

instiz

-Most of SM Idolsㅋㅋㅋ

-VIXX!

-Lovelyz and their 'Innocent and sentimental' vibes

-B.A.P and SM Idols

-VIXX, Dreamcatcher, NCT127

-SHINee

-Aespa's and their crazy Kwangya concept

-AB6IX

-NCT127

-Aespa and LE SSERAFIM

-B.A.P, VIXX, Dreamcatcher, ATEEZ

-B.A.P, Block B, ATEEZ

-Billlie

-I personally think Dreamcatcher is the only group that always has a unique concept and their new concepts are always related to their previous ones

-I personally think F(x), Aespa, ATEEZ, and Dreamcatcher have unique concepts...! They're somehow very consistent with that

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.
  • I would say Aespa

not because i love them and i'm biased

but just because i think most of the groups mentionned in the OP are groups who are changing concept every comeback, i don't think this groups have A CONCEPT at all, they are just groups who are trying different aesthetic in each comeback

i think Aespa is the only groups who truly have ONE CONCEPT, they have been very consistent with it from their worldwide story, to their music sound and aesthetic

I think SM have been very good in creating a clear vision and idea of what aespa is

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• 2ne1, all their songs are so unique in their own right, their concept photos and outfits have always been different and creative.

This contains an image of: 2NE1 GO AWAY HD Photo Enhanced By 2NE1 POSTING

Like our Facebook Page 2 N E 1 P O S T I N G

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!