So Twice is the biggest touring girl group now, even bigger than Blackpink?

• Is this surprising? I always hear about how big Blackpink recent tour is yet Twice is even bigger

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Their touring power is on par, with Twice having advantage in Japan and BP having advantage in some SEA countries. The elsewhere more or less the same, all comes down to whoever tours the most and books the bigger venues.

• I do not understand when kpop fans tally up the total amount of seats each venue has as the total amount of attendees. I hate to see Once doing this too because this is only spreading misinformation. Until the official box score is out for each concert date, no one should pay any attention to stats posting total numbers of seats as valid concert attendees.

I had to learn with BTS after their 2018-2019 tour when ARMY didn't know any better and would post having over 2.6M attendees but the official box score was 2M attendees. It's better to wait for official results before posting numbers we fans won't know yet.

• BP hasn't done us stadiums so for sure Twice will have more. Twice is stronger is Japan, BP in SEA, we know BP in Europe but Twice never did it so we'll see.

They both have big fandoms so it's not surprising, they are swimming in money unlike us lol

• They are both touring at a level thats hard to achieve unless you are a top female pop icon.

The fact that fans don't seem to be happy about this and constantly compare and get miserable is weird.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BP hasn't done us stadiums so for sure Twice will have more. Twice is stronger is Japan, BP in SEA, we know BP in Europe but Twice never did it so we'll see.

They both have big fandoms so it's not surprising, they are swimming in money unlike us lol

Yeah but I heard Born Pink is going to be the biggest tour overall in Kpop, and if Twice’s tour is even bigger, that means Twice will be biggest in Kpop, higher than BTS? BTS does stadiums tour so Twice being bigger than BTS is impressive

• but shouldn't yoy wait to see if they sell stadiums in full capacity? it's not easy I mean taylor swift only sold a stadium of 69k just recently and bp might add more shows in the US?

but in overall I think BP is predicted to have the biggest world tour

• I do not understand when kpop fans tally up the total amount of seats each venue has as the total amount of attendees. I hate to see Once doing this too because this is only spreading misinformation. Until the official box score is out for each concert date, no one should pay any attention to stats posting total numbers of seats as valid concert attendees.

I had to learn with BTS after their 2018-2019 tour when ARMY didn't know any better and would post having over 2.6M attendees but the official box score was 2M attendees. It's better to wait for official results before posting numbers we fans won't know yet.

The source come from touring data so I don’t know what are you talking about. And you just have to look at the past performers to estimate the total audience

• but shouldn't yoy wait to see if they sell stadiums in full capacity? it's not easy I mean taylor swift only sold a stadium of 69k just recently and bp might add more shows in the US?

But it already sold out everywhere though and they have to add extra stadiums

• But it already sold out everywhere though and they have to add extra stadiums

ok but my last statement stands bp have stadiums in other countries

no no let them

ts always funny to se

jyp must know this thats why he didnt mention in their articles, just they know the capacity they will use for these concerts, smth onces dont know and dont want to listen

but like I said, let them, its always funny to see the autcome of it

• The source come from touring data so I don’t know what are you talking about. And you just have to look at the past performers to estimate the total audience

It's a prediction from an account that hasn't even seen the full box scores. They will then update their stats once the numbers are officially released.

• Is this surprising? I always hear about how big Blackpink recent tour is yet Twice is even bigger

Again with the misinformation 💀

Born Pink will do almost 500K in total tickets sold in NA, u just wait & see 😂

• Their touring power is on par, with Twice having advantage in Japan and BP having advantage in some SEA countries. The elsewhere more or less the same, all comes down to whoever tours the most and books the bigger venues.

On par he said 😂😂😂😂

Born Pink with 2M-2.2M attendance & twice 5 world tours combined will barely match it 😂😂😂

Which advantage in Japan? Tickets are cheap there + twice & BP are playing to almost same attendance this year 😂

"In some SEA" sure Jan 😂

Why ofc, twice can hold a stadium tour everywhere in Asia & EU & NA 😂😂😂😂

• Touring data is the most valuable source after BB?????

It is a prediction. And no TouringData is paying to see the Box Office scores. He can't see what hasn't been published yet that's why he's predicting. I'm really convinced blinks are not understanding how the US music industry works. There is a box score for movies and tours that gives definite stats that are provided to them by Live Nation/Ticketmaster or any promoter that reports their numbers for media/investors. He's made a name because he's the bridge that's paying a hefty price every month to give us tour numbers.

• Why are you always so bitter

That user and Forgotten are a perfect couple..

cover-iamge-match.jpg

Sorry do you have a split personality or something..? You literally congratulate them and talked about how gg are dominating the market including nj so all is good but now you changed back to the ''BTS VS BP Twice VS BP'' little Hardy again... Wtf..? lol :pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

• It is a prediction. And no TouringData is paying to see the Box Office scores. He can't see what hasn't been published yet that's why he's predicting. I'm really convinced blinks are not understanding how the US music industry works. There is a box score for movies and tours that gives definite stats that are provided to them by Live Nation/Ticketmaster or any promoter that reports their numbers for media/investors. He's made a name because he's the bridge that's paying a hefty price every month to give us tour numbers.

I am really convinced you are too obsessed with blinks... Even your own fandom support touringdata and use their info, please go correct them as well..

• Again with the misinformation 💀

Born Pink will do almost 500K in total tickets sold in NA, u just wait & see 😂

Twice will be elected president. You just wait & see.

See how dumb that sounds? Your prediction isn't any better, because it's based on nothing. BP already toured NA and ain't coming anywhere close to those numbers. They only played one stadium, a smaller one. This desperate hope that they'll come back for a second leg just to stick it to Twice is bizarre to say the very least, not to mention it shows a complete disregard for BP's workload.

• I am really convinced you are too obsessed with blinks... Even your own fandom support touringdata and use their info, please go correct them as well..

I have in total 3 blinks that are not blocked on AKP and I'm the one obsessed LMAO. Not the one to be playing this bs with. And second, never said TouringData isn't reliable but he gets his stats when Box Office release their numbers. If someone else was willing to pay, last I check was like $50 every month to have early access to numbers and compete with him too, then they would also be reliable. Just that I have not seen official numbers stating anything in the OP for Twice to be making this thread. I am correcting my co-fandom because I don't want people setting up Twice like OP is. IDGAF enough to correct blinks as most of them are blocked and I don't talk or post about Blackpink if I don't have to. (unless BTS is in the same title)

This is me with blinks and OP

Fr6OVNmXwAIveIa?format=jpg&name=900x900

• I just did

They haven't performed in NY so how can it be an encore 💀

The thing is that the BPTG is kinda giving away which cities are having encores, if there were multiple cities in the US on that listing, then they would get multiple encores, but its just one, NY. At most they will do 2 dates on an stadium and will bring their attendance to over 240k adding also the BoC attendance.

Now if you plan to include the 120k of Mexico and the 25k of Canada, then you still have around 400k in NA

• Yeah but I heard Born Pink is going to be the biggest tour overall in Kpop, and if Twice’s tour is even bigger, that means Twice will be biggest in Kpop, higher than BTS? BTS does stadiums tour so Twice being bigger than BTS is impressive

Born pink already has 22 stadium shows and 35 arenas, more to be announced and yes it might end up the biggest tour, we'll see the numbers later. Their Asian Stadium shows are going wild, they also have stadiums in NA & EU. We still haven't seen Twice numbers from Asia or EU so only NA can't make them the biggest tour, and for comparison to BTS, it's not easy to surpass BTS, just because they are on hiatus their numbers aren't going anywhere and have you seen their NA numbers? please check if don't

• This thread contains 85 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!