There's not an ounce of humbleness in Wonyoungs entire existence

• And I love her for it lol

Wonyoung be like...

I will ALWAYS stand in the fucking middle. I will NEVER bow to seniors or insignificant minions. I will ALWAYS act pretty no matter what I'm doing. I'm carrying my group, my company, I'm carrying this whole fucking industry. I will ALWAYS be the center of attention no matter who's in the room. I'm the brightest star Korea has ever seen.

I'm Queen Wonyoung you bitches and hoes. And don't you ever forget that shit!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah I got a real reality check when I was watching the way influencers and people interested in performance arts behave in daily life. I feel like all of those people I knew in real life were either loud and outgoing, or if they were more quiet and normal, then I guess they still had a deep interest in performing to a large crowd. I mean people who actually performed a lot, not just like a few times for fun or school.

• Yeah I got a real reality check when I was watching the way influencers and people interested in performance arts behave in daily life. I feel like all of those people I knew in real life were either loud and outgoing, or if they were more quiet and normal, then I guess they still had a deep interest in performing to a large crowd. I mean people who actually performed a lot, not just like a few times for fun or school.

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? I can't tell lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the is alpha ver girls wonyoung stans think that...

Wonyoung is still humble since they have not problem with people working with her or meet with 12 brands as ambassadors

Only the haters think wony is threat....they re superior at her...they re pathetic here...stop watching evil edits and out context vibs...

Im sorry idk your post but wonyoung is best idol for me

• Wonyoung be like...

I will ALWAYS stand in the fucking middle. I will NEVER bow to seniors or insignificant minions. I will ALWAYS act pretty no matter what I'm doing. I'm carrying my group, my company, I'm carrying this whole fucking industry. I will ALWAYS be the center of attention no matter who's in the room. I'm the brightest star Korea has ever seen.

is this sarcasm?
    I give it a like
    because it sounds funny to me🤔

• Wonyoung isn't exactly like that. That's more of the way jealous ppl perceive her to be. Wonyoung has always shown to be respectful and she always gets lots of compliments from her staff for her behavior. She definitely bows to others as well and it's the company that choses to capitalize on her popularity by keeping her in the center.

What Wonyoung is though (and this part I definitely agree with you) is unapologetically herself. She is pretty, she is confident, she is the center and she will never apologize for any of those things. She's not responsible for anyone's bitterness or insecurities and if they want to lash out at her for it that's on them.

• If you look at the superstars that have been in the industry for many years and what is common, like IU etc is that they are all very humble

Those that who are not even at the very top, will falter.

https://youtu.be/c0brkro4E2U?t=1

• Wonyoung isn't exactly like that. That's more of the way jealous ppl perceive her to be. Wonyoung has always shown to be respectful and she always gets lots of compliments from her staff for her behavior. She definitely bows to others as well and it's the company that choses to capitalize on her popularity by keeping her in the center.

What Wonyoung is though (and this part I definitely agree with you) is unapologetically herself. She is pretty, she is confident, she is the center and she will never apologize for any of those things. She's not responsible for anyone's bitterness or insecurities and if they want to lash out at her for it that's on them.

my two cents?

She was never my bias in IZ neither she is in IVE.

It was Sakura in IZ, and Yujin in IVE.

With that being said?

Always center fits her to a T.

That kid got charisma oozing and the talent to back it up.

Love your comment

:hug-raccoon:   :pathead:

It's funny because in their new song Kitsch she literally starts off with

"It’s our time, we’re different, we like special things

Oh, what a good time

I’m good, worrying about me is a waste of time"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!