The way Japan adopted Stray Kids after CASE 143, I'm screaming

• I just opened AM Japan and they are the male korean act charting the biggest amount of songs (Case 143, Maniac and Back Door), other than them only two 3rd gen boygroups are charting.

On Line too, today they charted the biggest amount of songs by a male korean act (Case 143 and Back Door), again, only 1 other than them.

On Spotify Japan, It doesn't change. They are charting with Case 143 and The Sound.

This and they are still charting in #11 2 weeks after the japanese comeback. It's like The Sound brought hype for their discography as whole there:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This studio album already surpassed 400,000 copies on Oricon and It's still like that

They are doing great on Youtube too:

Don't even need to say (but I will regardless) they will chart their 22nd week with Case 143 on Billboard Japan Hot 100 when the only boygroups to achieve this are BTS and BIGBANG ever. Not a single boygroup other than the 3 of them (+TVXQ) charted 10 weeks, let alone 22.

On Oricon Case 143 already surpassed 50M streams a few weeks ago.

ypDX4Tl.gif

StayTaglist

• It's been so fun these last few days, just watching Stray Kids hit achievement after achievement.

me when i win over and over again

Back Door coming to be our Rollin not only in Japan j/

ypDX4Tl.gif

• Back Door coming to be our Rollin not only in Japan j/

ypDX4Tl.gif

We need tik tok to do its thing :*

They should do a knock challenge :borahae:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• Definitely! And these are all big artists on Japan, so It's such a great opportunity for them.

And even in a way that people get jealous of them

I mean when SKY-HI released the song with Bang Chan, Han and Changbin he made the group BE:FIRST (who is signed to SKY-HI's company) react to the song. First the dudes had no idea what they were even watching, but as soon they realised it was a song featuring Stray Kids-members you clearly saw how everyBE:FIRST-member who is a Stray Kids fan got jealous

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• And even in a way that people get jealous of them

I mean when SKY-HI released the song with Bang Chan, Han and Changbin he made the group BE:FIRST (who is signed to SKY-HI's company) react to the song. First the dudes had no idea what they were even watching, but as soon they realised it was a song featuring Stray Kids-members you clearly saw how everyBE:FIRST-member who is a Stray Kids fan got jealous

Do you have the video? I'd like to watch their reactions :pepe-onions:

• Do you have the video? I'd like to watch their reactions :pepe-onions:

There are no English subs

External Content www.youtube.com

Also the members where people mentioned you noticed them being a bit jealous are Ryoki and Junon. In the video Junon is the one with long grey hair and the strip-colored suit and Ryoki is the dude with white-blonde hair and yellow shirt (in case you need this information) Random funfact: Junon's most favourite member is Felix

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Case 143 would be their first song to get a certification in that case.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I was as stay from pre debut till 2019 ish, and may I say I love the ever growing fanbase and attention that SKZ is getting?

For the longest time, I honestly thought they would disband, or wouldn't get really popular. And I was worried about it. But even now I will admit I still listen to 3RACHA's soundcloud/ SKZ replay songs that I find comfort in.

Although I don't have twitter, it's really cool to see fan accounts like this about StrayKids charts. They have worked so hard, and I love it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!