23 Groups participating in Peak Time

• I was asking about a nugu group i haven't seen in awhile when I was pointed to an article...Here I am expecting comebacks and find out like my faves are on some show...and i'm freakin out 'cause HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO VOTE FOR ALL MY NUGUS....

this is when being a Multi and Nugu Lover...sucks

dcke2ck-eadc12e0-69f5-48bf-b03e-3c4029d1c1e9.png

The goal of Peak Time is to give opportunities to groups that have been hit hard by the pandemic, had long breaks or frequent member changes, have disbanded or recently debuted, and would like a boost of attention by showcasing their skills.

Here are all 23 groups that are participating in the show!

1. 24k

The second oldest group of the show, 24K debuted in 2012 under Choeun Entertainment. The group has gone through many line-up changes through the years and is currently made up of 6 members: Kiyoung, Imchan, Xiwoo, Yuma, Takeru, and Changsun, who is currently inactive.

2. AIMERS

AIMERS are a six-membered boy group under Hyper Rhythm. After a period of pre-debut activities, they made their official debut in November 2022.

3. ATBO

Following the MBN reality program The Origin — A, B, or What? seven-membered boy group ATBO made their debut in July 2022.

**4. BAE173**

BAE173 are a nine-member boy group under PocketDol Studio that made their debut in November 2020. Leader Hangyul was a member of Produce group X1 before its forced disbandment.

5. BDC

BDC (also known as Boys Da Capo) are a three-member unit group under Brand New Music that made their debut in September 2020. All three members appeared on Produce X 101.

6. Blitzers

BLITZERS are a seven-member boy group under Wuzo Entertainment. They made their debut in May 2021 and are currently on their first U.S tour CHECK-IN.

7. BTL

BTL first made their debut in May 2014 under Kiroy Company as a nine-membered group. The group ultimately disbanded in December 2015, with all the members pursuing different activities. Members Jean-Paul and Do.Ka (now known as Tae-U) are currently active as members of FREEPASS.

8. BXB

BXB (also known as Boy By Brush) are a five-member boy group under Wolfburn are the group to have debuted the latest: their official debut was on January 30, 2023.

9. Daydream

Two-membered boy group DAYDREAM have yet to make their official debut, but have released two pre-debut singles, “Step to the Rhythm” and “Sweet Dream.”

10. DGNA (Also Known as The BOSS)

DNGA made their debut in 2010, making them the oldest group on the show’s line-up. Currently made up of three members, the group has been on hiatus since 2017.

****11. Dignity****

Another upcoming group, DIGNITY have not set their debut date yet.

**12. DKB**

Debuting under Brave Entertainment in 2020, nine-membered DBK (which stands for Dark Brown Eyes) released their most recent album In August.

**13. GHOST9**

GHOST9 are a seven-membered boy group under Maroo Entertainment that made their official debut in September 2020.

********14. IN2IT********

IN2IT are the six-membered boy group that was formed through the survival show BOYS24. In February 2020, the group terminated their exclusive contract with MMO Entertainment

15. JWiiver

JWiiver are a seven-member boy group under Starweave Entertainment. They made their debut on February 2022. Several members have appeared on other reality shows, including Produce X 101, BOYS24, World Klass, MIXNINE, and Show Me The Money.

**16. KINGDOM**

KINGDOM is GF Entertainment‘s only active group and made their debut in 2021 with the first of their king-themed title tracks.

17. MASC

Before their disbandment in 2020, MASC consisted of four members.

**18. M.O.N.T**

M.O.N.T are a three-membered group under FM Entertainment. The group has been inactive as two members are currently serving their mandatory enlistment.

19. NTX

NXT are a nine-membered group under Victory Company who made their debut in March 2021. Currently, member Jiseong is inactive.

**20. Romeo**

At the time of their debut, ROMEO were said to be the “younger brother” group of INFINITE due to their impressive dance synchrony. The group is currently made up of six members, with two currently inactive

21. BLK

BLK are a seven-member boy group under BYKING Entertainment. The group debuted as six, but had seven members before their disbandment in September 2018.

22. Vanner

Five-member group VANNER made their debut in February 2019, and have embarked on two U.S tours.

23. W.A.O

W.A.O are a six-member boy group under KINGTOP Entertainment. In March 2021, the group were named as public ambassadors for the Yongshin city branch of the National Agricultural Cooperative Federation and Guseong Nonghyup in March of 2021

dcke2ck-eadc12e0-69f5-48bf-b03e-3c4029d1c1e9.png

Someone explain to me how i'm gonna vote for everyone in bold and the **'s are top faves like

help me...NUGU LIFE SUCKS

• oh wow that's really

nugudom

also I guess that Brave likes to sends his artists to those group battle shows...

DKB wouldn't be there if Brave promoted them better...DKB is an amazing group their choreography and acrobatics is on another level.

Ghost9 also shouldn't be here...we've been waiting on a comeback for ages....ugh

• WHAT I'M CONFUSED ABOUT IS WHY DISBANDED GROUPS ARE COMING ON THIS...like clearly the members aren't together or are doing their own thing especially on the one for BTL like it doesn't make any sense to me but okay lol

• OMFG MY GIKWANG AND SUNGKYU ARE JUDGES

sold

Peak Time
    Idols who have lost their group due to the pandemic or have disbanded due to problems with idol companies, but even idols who want to prove their skills...
    mydramalist.com

Screenshot_11.jpg

https://v.mydramalist.com/30a/30aaabbec8b8e1961770c48ee27036b9.mp4

• This is great

I'm more in favor of survival shows bringing attention to already existing groups rather than new kids.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is great

I'm more in favor of survival shows bringing attention to already existing groups rather than new kids.

There's some pre-debut groups here i'm really looking forward to Dignity

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if this really is their sound holy shit sign me up

but the fact MOST these groups have debuted already and they aren't competing individually but as groups makes this 10 x more exciting. so i'm with you. I already am in LOVE iwth IN2IT like IN2IT are my 3rd ults....but if DKB brings this acrobatics they are known for which the teaser trailer shows...it's all over...ghost9 doesn't do that, bae173 doesn't do that and kingdom certainly doesn't.

But DKB is fucking straight up amazing.

BAE173 is pretty damn good

GHOST9 is my boy's!

KINGDOM IS AMAZING

and my biased ass just loves in2it

• I understand where you are coming from, although DKB, BLITZERS, Vanner will always be my fourth gen kings, I'm really happy yet confused to see Kingdom and Jwiveer along the list. Yet happy for them at the same time to get exposure.

Personally I would have loved to seen Off the Cuff in this show but I know they aren't active anymore.

If anything, I am hoping for some interactions between these groups with cute moments 🥹

• I have made articles for Jwiverr and Aimers in the past, but they didn't get approved to be posted which sucks cause I know it could have brought them some attention 😢

I understand where you are coming from, although DKB, BLITZERS, Vanner will always be my fourth gen kings, I'm really happy yet confused to see Kingdom and Jwiveer along the list. Yet happy for them at the same time to get exposure.

Personally I would have loved to seen Off the Cuff in this show but I know they aren't active anymore.

If anything, I am hoping for some interactions between these groups with cute moments 🥹

The only groups i care for and know will blow this out of the water are the ones with stars. these other groups im not into or heard of or i know they won't be a match for the likes of dkb, ghost9, kingdom and bae173. IN2IT is simply amazing.

The only pre debut group on here im excited for is, DIGNITY 1 pre debut song and im hooked. If this brings Romeo back together im for them too.

Saying this the nicest way possible. Stop expecting articles to get published. They hardly approve them. If they aren't stealing your content, like they are notorious for doing to me and gives ne excuses when I publicly call them out despite screen shots.

They don't care about nugu shit or little groups half the time. I'm lucky I get things posted that I do. You're better off creating your own kpop blog or something.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!