SM can't handle competition really well that they started to fuck up with their groups

• I feel like Sm has been so dominant until recently that they don't know how to handle competition. Like with Exo vs Bts, it feel like both were roughly equal in popularity then Sm just unilaterally disarmed Exo so to speak Bts took off. I think Sm can't handle competition and purposely delaying cb like they started to doing with Exo in 2016. And it happen with Aespa again when this era is the fiercest in girl group competition and Sm just blowing it for Aespa by not giving them consistent cb. I know Sm might face some issues with their management recently, but didn't yall thinks this is exactly what happen to Exo?

Both started off really strong, sold the most albums (Aespa for gg now except Bp), chart really well, having kinda good promotion and publicity but then when their competitors come in, Sm suddenly don't know how to handle them. I'm afraid history is repeating itself with Aespa.

• No one could compete with BTS. Enough with these exuses. They literally took the world by storm

Don't worry, I know it. What I trying to say is, instead of trying to fight back and protect their position, Sm stupidly stop putting any efforts to promote Exo more.

• what do you expect when the higher ups are consists of lee soo man family, friends & relatives instead of competent people? They are bound to makes questionable/biased decisions . Like be real they aren't expert in their respectives field.

Screenshot_20230201_201009_Twitter.jpg

I wonder why snsd jessica was kicked out but this guy isn't? Sexist is in their blood :skull:

Hopefully the new board director are competent people , able to reads the market trends and give equal treatments for all of their ggs :pepe-pray:

• Honestly aespa concept is really complex so comebacks frequently won't happen we are still waiting for the SMCU EP 3 it should've been released already but nothing

I think SM is taking their time with aespa because specially this comeback is their real make it or break it. SM is also releasing a new band and a new gg soon so they might also just give up I guess depends how well does aespa 1st full album.

Winter recently talked about the tittle track not being decided yet so I guess their comeback was delayed again (or she was trolling)

Honestly speaking I think they will sing unreleased songs in the concert make an encore concert later that will match with the release of their 1st full album and then start the promo but we'll see.

is hard

• Wait is this recent?

• Oh he is gonna put the last nail in NCT coffin, 137 already losing g their fandom, wayv cmb did meh, we have too see how dream cmb (that is thei own song do)

• Because they're stupid.

I'm not an exol, but they had gold in their hands with Exo. As it always happens with bgs though, the military ruined momentum. They pushed NCT but they can't reach the greatness of Exo IMO. Exo has great songs, amazing singers... NCT IMO is just noise music. Trust me I'm not biased or fall into fanwars, I listen things because I like them. But I made an effort and never seemed to enjoy or understand the popularity of NCT songs, they all just sound noise to me (along with Ateez and SKZ). There's just no melody in these songs. Eh.

With BTS in the military, I just wish these dumbwits would bring Exo back to their glory days so at least we have good music to listen to.

• Oh he is gonna put the last nail in NCT coffin, 137 already losing g their fandom, wayv cmb did meh, we have too see how dream cmb (that is thei own song do)

afaik lucas isn't in 127 & dream unit so they'll be fine. Instead SuperM and WayV might be negatively affected at least in Kr & Cn market (they will boycotted I think) so the next album sales might be flop.

Wow they’re really bringing back dozen eye- but I knew with his international popularity they wouldn’t let him go lol.

Isn't Chinese fans are buying the most album in SM group also Wayv is China unit but mostly Chinese fans are rejecting lucas so this decision is absurd :skull:

Literally I don’t see what he brings to the table. All wavy v members are way more capable than him. He ain’t even good looking imo

• Remember when it was SNSD vs 2NE1?

2NE1 released their best album ever and SM lost the footage of the music video of SNSD's title track.
    This comeback signaled the end of SNSD as the top group. Crazy how poorly SM is running their groups after they hit big.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!