[Poll] Would you stan a group that you didn't find cute?

• Would you stan a group you didn't find cute? 20

1. Yup, it's all about the music for me (10) 50%
    2. Nope, visuals is major draw for me (4) 20%
    3. Maybe, but the music would have to be damn good (4) 20%
    4. Other - explain in comments (2) 10%

Be honest. It's okay. We'll only judge you a little...

For me, I didn't really find my faves cute until after I started loving them. Their looks grew on me. It's rare for me to think someone is hot right of the bat anyway.

Obligatory exception that proves the rule:

jinyoung.png

Wby?

• I could easily yes. Music is first for me. Visuals are just a bonus.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are exceptions, and I do stan a group purely out of talent and music but generally I'd have to be attracted to at least 1 member to really "stan" them.

Fortunately, in kpop, since everything revolves around visuals, it's very hard to find a group where nobody is attractive so I usually never have to deal with this dilemna.

• MissBehave I follow a few musicians I like and do not find handsome or cute at all

One example would be the Japanese rapper SKY-HI

b0b59caa83db5c1d0dc24b52b9c3f8d8.jpg

I know him since I discovered his group AAA in 2016 and begun to love their music. Later on of cause I found out that all members also work as soloists and begun to love his music.

Some songs he did alone and with his group as example:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

And cause I like the music he made I also decided to check out the survival show he had ben doing, that is fully English subed on Youtube. He did the entire show spending 1 million$ of his own savings, no big TV channel was backing the show or anything, just to form a boygroup where it wasn't even clear if this would work and many people at first said it most likly could even flop, but however the group he made for his own company that he owns since 2020 worked out quit well and is now one of the most popular boygroups in Japan. In autumn of this year SKY-HI even had announced that his company with all the artists and trainees he curently has was doing so well that he made over 7 million $ with it in less than 2 years even tho he was thinking he was struggling at first since he spend all his savings to form the boygroup and to pay the building for his company and had no money left after that. and it's quit impressive I think, plus I really like the boygroup he made trought that survival show.

In KPop I would say it was Bobby and Vernon. I had a phase where I really wanted to like iKON and SEVENTEEN even tho I never really stand both. I decided to like Bobby and Vernon the most, but I never found them handsome or cute. I just randomly liked them for whatever reason. But however over the years I somehow lost the interest into them as a person. I almost have the same with Xiumin. But it's a small bit different to him since there were a few moments where I thought he still was cute as for example when the clip apeared where he said "Marshmellow", that was super cute of him, but somehow when my interest into EXO droped down I also started to think less of Xiumin and so when I see his face now I barly think anymore that he was handsome or cute even tho he still looks quit decent to me.

Back when I used to like BIG BANG before I started to not listen to them anymore I never even liked them for how they looked like to begin with. I only liked them cause of the music they did.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• There are exceptions, and I do stan a group purely out of talent and music but generally I'd have to be attracted to at least 1 member to really "stan" them.

Fortunately, in kpop, since everything revolves around visuals, it's very hard to find a group where nobody is attractive so I usually never have to deal with this dilemna.

Kpop is very strategic in this way for sure and they try to make sure there's at least one member that will appeal

• Awww i think that first guy is cute.

Bobby seems to divide people. I think he's super adorable, but I know that some think he's not visual at all.

I didn't think xiumin was attractive at all until i fell in love with Exo's music. Now i think he's a cutie.

• Bobby seems to divide people. I think he's super adorable, but I know that some think he's not visual at all.

Funniest thing is, if you would collect the most unfortinatly looking photos of him and show it to people who arn't into KPop and say he is married and as a child, people probably wouldn't even belive you (unless they follow some weird rapper who are ugly and have kids themself)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• yes, what drew me into kpop was purely the music itself.

I had only listened to bts paradise audio and I had no idea what bts looked like for a while ;(;(

but when I did watch a vid out of curiosity, I didn't really fall straight in love??

*cept for rm, noticed him right away koff koff tht manss foine kOOFkOfff* :pepe-just-smile:

tht moreso happened after I learned more about their personalities~

besides that, I listen to a lot of American artists and.. yeah no it's definitely purely for the music ;judgingpepe: :pepe-joy:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!