4 members of NCT 127 injured

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:emotionalpepe::emotionalpepe::emotionalpepe:

oh my god

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Aeicy

Changed the title of the thread from “3 member of NCT 127 injured” to “3 members of NCT 127 injured”.
  • No major injuries? That's good, but still unfortunate. Incidents like this shouldn't happen a often as they do.

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be

• oooh it was taeil

:sob-bunny:

External Content twitter.com

• Should really push for people responsible to be arrested. I'm tired of regulations needing to be written in blood. We have all seen how bad stupidity and negligence gets you look at Wendy and the horrific disaster that happened to the boy group mirror that almost killed half of them and left one of the members of mirror paralyzed

• Aeicy

Changed the title of the thread from “3 members of NCT 127 injured” to “4 members of NCT 127 injured”.
  • Should really push for people responsible to be arrested. I'm tired of regulations needing to be written in blood. We have all seen how bad stupidity and negligence gets you look at Wendy and the horrific disaster that happened to the boy group mirror that almost killed half of them and left one of the members of mirror paralyzed

didn't know about mirror thats horrifying

• I really hope everyone is ok and nothing is broken. ;(

• That's so scary! I have a cousin who fell from a similar height, and because of the way he landed and the fact that people landed on top of him, he's got a permanent limp now and his ankle hurts a lot in cold weather.

I hope they're able to recover with no long term effects. This really should have been thoroughly tested before they stuck four people on something of that height.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• didn't know about mirror thats horrifying

It was all over the news everywhere every major news outlet around the world carried it for weeks. From CNN to every major news agency.

The incident happened at a fully packed stadium the concert was broadcast live and everyone around the world saw people get crushed and thought dead by a multi ton tv that fell from it's mounts on the ceiling. Multiple investigations afterwards found people and groups at fault and both criminal and civil charges are pending. Doesn't undo the harm though. Fans of NCT and other groups need to stay on kpop agencies asses, so safety is not written in blood. Someone shouldn't have to die or get seriously injured or break a leg etc for safety regulations rules and policies etc to be put in place.

• That's so scary! I have a cousin who fell from a similar height, and because of the way he landed and the fact that people landed on top of him, he's got a permanent limp now and his ankle hurts a lot in cold weather.

I hope they're able to recover with no long term effects. This really should have been thoroughly tested before they stuck four people on something of that height.

I saw the flimsy piece of shit they had on the set, heads should roll for it. The gym thing they used was flimsy as fuck it's likely designed for kids not fully grown men. Plus the garbage wasn't even anchored to the ground LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE

• It was all over the news everywhere every major news outlet around the world carried it for weeks. From CNN to every major news agency.

The incident happened at a fully packed stadium the concert was broadcast live and everyone around the world saw people get crushed and thought dead by a multi ton tv that fell from it's mounts on the ceiling. Multiple investigations afterwards found people and groups at fault and both criminal and civil charges are pending. Doesn't undo the harm though. Fans of NCT and other groups need to stay on kpop agencies asses, so safety is not written in blood. Someone shouldn't have to die or get seriously injured or break a leg etc for safety regulations rules and policies etc to be put in place.

right i pay little attention to the news thats why i never heard of it

but ye its serious when it ruins lives and careers

I jumped from a lower height and broke my ankle (bad landing )

Hope guys are ok

I just googled it, and holy crap, that's absolutely terrifying. I'd be so scared to perform on a stage with TVs hanging over it like that again.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I just realized that this was for a commercial shoot... oh if this is Nature Republic I fear something is gonna get burnt down.

• Blibli and Click Toothpaste have both sent get well soon wishes to the members.

That leaves Nature Republic and Puma unless it was an unannounced endorsement.

:pepe-narrow-eyes:

• IT WAS PUMA

• IT WAS PUMA

:pepe-magnify::pepe-magnify: so they are not getting sued i guess

• OMG, this is so terrible and I’m sure, terrifying for the members. They clambered all around the world repeatedly on a jungle gym during the first Neo City concert tour so this wouldn’t have been anything new for them and makes me angry that Puma apparently didn’t work with the types of set designers who built that one for safety and stability. Aside from Taeil, these are three of the tallest and largest members of NCT, which again emphasizes the set designer didn’t think this through.

I hope that there are no serious injuries and I wish the guys well in their recovery. I hope SM pulls them out of the gayo next week to recover and recuperate and doesn’t have them performing shows injured as they did with Jaehyun recently.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

also the pre-recording for the winter concert has been postponed

• I’m glad to hear there are no serious injuries but also I don’t trust SM.

I still remember Kyuhyun from Suju sulking to fans that media reported he was experiencing minor symptoms when he had covid, but in reality he actually felt like dying. It must be weird to read you are okay from media while suffering major pain and sickness. He even said he had post-covid depression for another month and half.

So yeah, I would take SM's statements with a grain of salt. Hopefully NCT members are really ok.

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!