Posts by Alice-ND

Because love was felt in Super Junior's concert this time round. :uwu-party-bee:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not to mention a real proposal also happened during the same concert. :flower-cutie:

Why does a music made in SM make me so emotional? I subscribed to bops, instead I'm here like.. :pepe-puddle:

This is an attack on fandom from Yesung. :pepe-slash:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And why can't I stop replaying it? ;judgingpepe:

Legendary idea.

I like her voice. She's a good performer too. I used to play this duet a lot back then. :mesmerized-bee: .

Depends on the person I guess lol

Some people just chat when they do these type of shows like reading usercoments etc. Alex of DRIPPIN also uses this to practice his German lmao. It was quit funny when I saw a compilation in wich someone collected the best moments of him streaming and he laught when people posted German slangwords xD

Lmao, I think people casually like to listen to anything that sounds fun or calming. :sweat:

Every week when D&E show cuts come out, it basically looks like a kindergarden. Just two kids playing games with each other, talking non-sense, teasing each other or guests, singing or dancing to their favourite songs and in general doing whatever. ;judgingpepe:

Like what is even happening and why is their show so popular on naver?;judgingpepe:

I swear they just come out few times a week to have fun on this show and relax.

I agree that longevity is sometimes unnaturally cut short by companies, but when I see the hype young groups get just from first teasers compared to senior groups, I totally understand why companies do that.

But ideally, it would be nice if all groups under a company had the top notch treatment to fulfill their potential, old or new without a difference.

I don't know about other members, but Yesung, despite being one of the tallest members is famous for having really tiny hands. :mesmerized-bee:

Evil cutie maknae Kyuhyun has been teasing him about them endlessly. :pepe-slash:

It's so cute. :teddy-pepe:

Bumps this thread to update:

Second day was actually added later too. :dancer-pepe:

Not sure whether it will sell out, but it's a nice turn of events.

This is only like half-acoustic, but Yesung is feeling himself. :pepe-grooving:

Debatable, but maybe one of the collabs involves Kyuhyun. :eyes:

Yesung is currently filming MV for his January comeback. Here are some spoilers for the album. :pepe-hype:

So, it's not a ballad, not a dance song nor is it rock apparently.

What genre do you think he's going for?

;judgingpepe: