30 Days of NCT: Choreo Chat - Boom

• NCT Dream - Boom

Choreographers: The Quick Style, Adrian Vendiola

This is another outstanding, high energy Dream choreo (one of my faves!). The main dancer here has purplish hair. (Mark has graduated from the unit, so there are six members.) In terms of the "gap" between dancers, can you pick out the main vocalists here? (Hint: there are three.) In other units, it's clear but I don't feel like it's as obvious in Dream, which gets to my point about the strength of this unit.

An interesting note here: Haechan looks right into the cam at the beginning of this practice in the separate member cams. He is always hyper aware of camera placement while performing with NCT 127 and Dream and how to interact with it. You'll see the difference between him and the other members in the performance vid below.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MV:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Performance:

Member practice cams (which are interesting for some of the detail work and the differences in dancers IMO)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• One of their best choreos and I really think it shows their strengths. I absolutely love the moves during the chorus. And when Jeno goes off in the last chorus?? 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• i like the choreo

and I like how it's executed!!

and here is mu favorite fancam

External Content www.youtube.com

That's my fav fancam of Jeno too~! :omgr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!