LOONA Heejin, Haseul, Yeojin, Kim Lip, Jinsoul, Choerry, Yves, Gowon, Olivia Hye filed an injunction against BBC to suspend their contracts!!

• Wow.

This could be a seminal moment in Kpop, with impacts extending far beyond the fate of one group.

Imagine if the members finally spoke out about the emotional and even physical abuse that they may have suffered over all these years. The Omega X scandal may have just been the first shot across the bow, the first match being lit. If Loona follows suit with stories that grab even more Korean GP attention, this could start a movement. Headlines in Korea could lead to a broader discussion of worker rights in Korea...we could see the industry forever changed, hopefully for the better.

Of course this is just the ramblings of a local dude 5000 miles away. Hopefully someone actually living in Korea can give a more educated opinion about the potential for this news to result in real change in the way idols are treated by their companies.

• Here BBC trying to deny the news just like they did to Chuu's news back then :pepe-joy:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• jungkook-bts.gif

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lmao, you mean literally like they denied everything about Chuu?

BBC, just delete all your accounts. No one believes a single thing you say at this point.

Also, good for them!! Leave that God Awful company. Escape while you can! Chuu lead the way for you guys to run to freedom. They are already bankrupt, so cut ties with this sinking ship and torpedo it on the way down.

Did they really think they could do Chuu dirty and the other girls just sit there silently? It's true that a lot of groups would probably do that...IF they were getting paid. These girls weren't even getting paid, saw how they tried to make an example of Chuu for trying to get paid, and THEN saw how Chuu was actually getting positive feedback from her lawsuits.

They'd be dumb not to run in this situation.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Damn it just got real

pepe-oohpepe-ooh

I feel bad for orbits

If all of them leave/let their contract expire, I would not be surprised if some of them eventually link up to form a group ala VIVIZ. Might not be all 12, which would be sad, but I cannot imagine all of them trying to be actresses or go solo.

Chuu, Heejin, Hyunjin, and Yves have the most push outside of the group so maybe, but I definitely think we will be seeing some subunits.

I honestly would not be surprised if Vivi just goes home back to HK. It feels like she gave up awhile ago tbh.

Other thing is, how long these lawsuits go on for? BBC does not seem like they will go out without a fight, so this lawsuit could stretch on for awhile. But, most of their contracts should be set to end sometime next year. Except Olivia who debuted the latest in 2018. This could stretch until then, but the girls may know that and have decided to file the injunction as a way to have their contracts postponed where BBC cannot continue to profit from their activities.

I don't know, but it's messy, and I wish BBC would just hang it up at this point. Might be awhile before they are legally allowed to promote. I'm not a lawyer though, so just making conjecture and speaking out of my ass tbh. :pepe-tea::pepepizza::pepe-back-away:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Time to go their separate ways, good luck to those that decide to keep trying in the business, and good bye to those that decide to go do something else.

• ye thats thing thing even if some of them rejoin for another group most likely loona is never coming back

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!