kpop songs that changed the entire trajectory of your life

• dis mine. don't forget this iconic song

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

share your's too though cause im curious :Leeseo37:

• It changed my life by me obsessing over it...send help

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Posin to your camera with my pamela....iconic line lol

• External Content www.youtube.com

Without this song I never would have gotten into kpop. I would have not gotten into a musical genre and hobby that helped get me through the dark scary times of lockdowns. I would never have made the eventual choice to holiday in Korea and have an amazing time (and spend way too much money)

It all started there.

External Content www.youtube.com

Without this one, I never would have gotten into Dreamcatcher and taken my first steps into the greater kpop world outside of Blackpink.

• External Content youtu.be

It represents me well.

• this song turned me into goblin

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

otherwise I would've never gotten into kpop

• External Content youtu.be

I listen to it everyday to remember I'm the one I should love, in this world :lighter-pepe::pepe-onions:

• DNA by BTS.

This song led me down the BTS rabbit hole and I encountered the Love Yourself trilogy at a time when I didn't even realize how much I needed to hear that message. Gave me the courage to advocate for myself at my old job because I was finally starting to believe that I was worth better treatment than what I was getting. This eventually led to a salaried position, which gave me a lot of great experience and helped me quickly land my current job at a different agency (got laid off from the old job during the pandemic).

This job is a lot better. It's union and offers better pay and benefits. I also don't have to worry about getting stalked by patients who are off their meds at my current job. 🥴

So yeah, DNA quite literally changed the trajectory of my life.

• This is great and I relate a lot to your experience. When BTS debuted I was in a very bad moment, I had just finished my degree, and I could not find a good job. I felt useless and people around me weren't helping me at all, I only got judgement. Their lyrics were like therapy for me. Then during 2017-2018 I worked in a place with a very bad environment, they weren't treating me well and the pay was ridiculous for the amount of hours. But their lyrics and their messages really helped me go through it, I started putting myself above anything else and step by step I've been able to reach my goals (and I'm still doing it).

Everyone finds BTS when they need them the most.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!