Lesserafim Chaewon’s fancam is going viral on Youtube and Twitter

• Her Youtube fancam is blowing up and it’s also going viral on Twitter apparently. Article taken from theqoo:

LE SSERAFIM Kim Chaewon's fancam that is currently gaining a lot of RTs on Twitter

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

It's really fun to watch her fancam because she has various facial expressions

Comments:

-Looks like she was born to become an idol...

-She's in her element for this comeback...

-Kim Chaewon... She's good at dancing, singing, rapping, and even facial expressions??

-Her hairstyle, makeup, and outfit in that fancam are all flawless. Even her blush-on suits her really well. She looks so pretty.

-It's such a good thing that she joined HYBE...

-I want to see more of her fancams. I hope she will recover as soon as possible so that she can perform againㅠㅠ

-I personally think she's the best performer in 4th Gen...

-It looks like she came out of the womb saying, 'I'm going to be an idol!'

-Isn't she a genius?

-She's not only beautiful but also talented and charming. She's amazing.

-She looks really pretty in the thumbnail...

-F*ck... I think I'm going to start becoming her fan...

-She suits LE SSERAFIM's color really well...

-I've always thought she's outstanding since she was still in IZONE...ㅋㅋㅋ

-My eyes started twitching when I tried to follow her. I had to wash my face to stop the twitching, f*ck...

It’s what she deserves for slaying this stage so much :pepe-pray: I remember first watching this fancam and thinking damn chaewon the woman you are and it only makes sense that she went viral for it. Her charisma and facial expressions game are out of this world, which are just the cherry on top of her impeccable dancing and performing skills. Her sultriness and sexiness level is off the charts man girl is constantly flirting with the audience and what i love most is she stays present in the performance throughout the entire thing and gives it her all at any given time even when the main camera isn’t on her; there’s not a single moment she goes blank or doesn’t engage in it :pathead: The entire fancam is gif-worthy lol I can’t stop watching she’s so charming and attractive :pathead:

NOBLDp.gif

574Qnv.gif

jYKZQl.gif

qQn7RG.gif

• She killed this whole comeback :pepe-narrow-eyes:

for reals, girl is thriving in her natural habitat lol. I just watched her izone fancams again and while she was already really good technically, i think she held herself back on fully expressing her sultriness in order to suit izone’s concept. now that she’s given a concept to truly go all out it feels like her sensuality has gone off the charts man she’s totally blossomed into a monstrous performing force to be reckoned with lol i love that she’s embracing her more mature and sultry side now on top of her commitment to the performance 100% at all times :pathead: I can’t stop waxing poetic about her lmao this girl is a menace :pepe-life-support:

• And to think she wasnt even good enough to be considered a main vocal, main dancer, or main visual of Izone. :eyes::eyes: Imagine how stacked Izone was.

you again with the izone plug :suure:

i gotta say, even tho technically chaewon was neither the best vocalist nor the best dancer in izone (she’s top 3 in both tho) personally her voice is by far my favourite and i enjoy watching her perform the most too lol her charms and total commitment to her performance are top notch for me :violinist-pepe: when charms and natural talents meet technical skills AND high working ethics it’s k.o for me lol :pepe-life-support:

• for reals, girl is thriving in her natural habitat lol. I just watched her izone fancams again and while she was already really good technically, i think she held herself back on fully expressing her sultriness in order to suit izone’s concept. now that she’s given a concept to truly go all out it feels like her sensuality has gone off the charts man she’s totally blossomed into a monstrous performing force to be reckoned with lol i love that she’s embracing her more mature and sultry side now on top of her commitment to the performance 100% at all times :pathead: I can’t stop waxing poetic about her lmao this girl is a menace :pepe-life-support:

Exactly my thoughts! Girlie was holding out on us big time ;judgingpepe:

• All of Le Sserafim has really good stage presence and Chaewon is one of the best! Not sure how I didn't notice her in Izone, but she has exploded in Le Ssearfim, and shines along with the others.

seriously i feel spoilt watching lesserafim bc i take for granted how good at performing they are lol :cryingr: btw I’m curious did you ever watch izone when they were still a group or did you only check them out after they’d disbanded? :pepe-smug: :pepe-notes:

• Exactly my thoughts! Girlie was holding out on us big time ;judgingpepe:

lol you know she reminds me a lot of chungha in that sense bc chungha also held herself back during ioi’s days and only grew more fully into herself after the group disbanded, and during panorama’s era there were instances on stage when chaewon even looked really really similar to chungha to me lol it was uncanny

• I think this is trendy because of how she looks not her dancing or expressions in particular

I haven't watched the actual full video so it might indeed be crazy, but the highlight gifs people picked are not doing it justice then, they look like any typical idol gifs

• I think this is trendy because of how she looks not her dancing or expressions in particular

I haven't watched the actual full video so it might indeed be crazy, but the highlight gifs people picked are not doing it justice then, they look like any typical idol gifs

i mean you can watch the vid to judge for yourself lol i think the allure chaewon has is the fact that she’s fully engaged in her performance at all times (there’s literally no blank spot) and her playful, flirty attitude coupled with her charisma and skills makes it very enjoyable to watch. her visuals help but they alone aren’t everything

• i mean you can watch the vid to judge for yourself lol i think the allure chaewon has is the fact that she’s fully engaged in her performance at all times (there’s literally no blank spot) and her playful, flirty attitude coupled with her charisma and skills makes it very enjoyable to watch. her visuals help but they alone aren’t everything

I just watched it, I agree she did a good performance and was focused the whole time, but I just think that's average for idols, so I don't know why this in particular is getting most tweeted and most views out of all Antifragile zoomed in fancams, other than maybe her styling or looking like the "face of the group"

Also I am not seeing anything flirty or sultry in it at all maybe because I'm not attracted to women idk.

• Also I am not seeing anything flirty or sultry in it at all maybe because I'm not attracted to women idk.

well maybe that’s it lol I personally find her combo of confidence and charisma + flirtiness and femininity very attractive :pepe-life-support: idt anyone’s saying she’s the bestest ever or the most hard hitting or talented idol out there; she’s just very enjoyable to watch for whichever reason and sometimes that’s simply enough

• seriously i feel spoilt watching lesserafim bc i take for granted how good at performing they are lol :cryingr: btw I’m curious did you ever watch izone when they were still a group or did you only check them out after they’d disbanded? :pepe-smug: :pepe-notes:

I did watch a few things while they were still a group and I actually loved that Swan song, but I never really noticed any one member other that Wonyoung because EVERYONE was talking about her.

• idt anyone’s saying she’s the bestest ever or the most hard hitting or talented idol out there; she’s just very enjoyable to watch for whichever reason and sometimes that’s simply enough

Ppl in the original article did say she is the best performer of 4th gen and born to be an idol though, that's why I was bothered at all, even if they were exaggerating. Cause I thought many other idols are also quite attentive to the camera, especially in 4th generation.

I think many idols have good fancams but however, not many are capable of generating a specific short or sequence that looks unique even if you just watch it briefly. I can see why everyone likes this gif in particular because even if there have been many other HQ dance gifs in the past, this is a really good HQ dance gif.

Also I just realized the final comment in the OP "I tried to follow her and my eye started twitching" means they tried to do the blinking thing, not that they couldn't follow her movements

• I did watch a few things while they were still a group and I actually loved that Swan song, but I never really noticed any one member other that Wonyoung because EVERYONE was talking about her.

Off topic but for me I thought Sakura was the one most talked about in IZ*ONE, rather than Wonyoung, like people thought Wonyoung was a good center but I feel like Sakura was the "it" member

• Deserved! And she's had the cute/playful/sexy thing down pretty well for a while now. Like this legendary Panorama fancam:

Also am I the only one that thinks that HYBE has made her the unofficial Face/Center for the group (at least for Korean promotions)? I think Garam was the original intended Korean Center but after losing her they switched over to Chaewon. And she's doing a damn good job at it.

• i mean you can watch the vid to judge for yourself lol i think the allure chaewon has is the fact that she’s fully engaged in her performance at all times (there’s literally no blank spot) and her playful, flirty attitude coupled with her charisma and skills makes it very enjoyable to watch. her visuals help but they alone aren’t everything

I just watched it, I agree she did a good performance and was focused the whole time, but I just think that's average for idols, so I don't know why this in particular is getting most tweeted and most views out of all Antifragile zoomed in fancams, other than maybe her styling or looking like the "face of the group"

Also I am not seeing anything flirty or sultry in it at all maybe because I'm not attracted to women idk.

Actually, I checked some fancams of new songs, and I take back that this is average for 4th generation idols. You are right, what Chaewon is doing is far above average, because there are very few idols that have a "no blank spot" style of performing, or have particular facial expressions set for every dance move even when it's not their part.

Like the total number of idols I can count have done that even 1 single time (not even all the time), is probably less than 10. And most of them are famous for it or at least acknowledged by the group's fans.

• I did watch a few things while they were still a group and I actually loved that Swan song, but I never really noticed any one member other that Wonyoung because EVERYONE was talking about her.

oohh i see yeah chaewon wasn’t really shown that much in the swan mv (or any izone mv for that matter) and even for eras that chaewon blew up (fiesta, panorama) people paid attention to her more from her visuals and performing skills from the stage performances anyway and not so much from the mvs so I wouldn’t be surprised you didn’t really notice her just from watching their mvs

• Deserved! And she's had the cute/playful/sexy thing down pretty well for a while now. Like this legendary Panorama fancam:

Also am I the only one that thinks that HYBE has made her the unofficial Face/Center for the group (at least for Korean promotions)? I think Garam was the original intended Korean Center but after losing her they switched over to Chaewon. And she's doing a damn good job at it.

oh yeah i knew this panorama fancam blew up but i think chaewon was more confidently playful and cheeky in that era whereas rn she’s full on flirting and cranking up the sex appeal to 11 lol her come hither eyes and flirtatious smirk is a whole other level pepe-ooh it’s like she knows some secret and holds that power over you like the seductress she is lol :pepe-life-support:

• Actually, I checked some fancams of new songs, and I take back that this is average for 4th generation idols. You are right, what Chaewon is doing is far above average, because there are very few idols that have a "no blank spot" style of performing, or have particular facial expressions set for every dance move even when it's not their part.

Like the total number of idols I can count have done that even 1 single time (not even all the time), is probably less than 10. And most of them are famous for it or at least acknowledged by the group's fans.

You've seen the light :siptear:

• Actually, I checked some fancams of new songs, and I take back that this is average for 4th generation idols. You are right, what Chaewon is doing is far above average, because there are very few idols that have a "no blank spot" style of performing, or have particular facial expressions set for every dance move even when it's not their part.

yess finally you see what i meant! lol like i’m not saying that no one is on chaewon’s level ever but she clearly spends tremendous efforts in paying attention to every single detail of the performance, literally, and she’s fully emerged in selling the entire thing instead of going through the motions until it is her part (ie. “no blank spot”). and i haven’t even talked about her natural charisma and technical skills yet, only her performing ethics. i’m glad she’s getting the recognition for her efforts like she deserves.

going off on a tangent here but I remember watching the dance practices for izone songs and chaewon always stood out to me not just for executing the moves very well on a technical sense but also for how she always stayed present and never slacked off any move even when she was on the side and not in the centre. love that mentality in a performer. i’m so happy she’s shining bright as ever now in lesserafim :wave-cry-raccoon:

• This thread contains 30 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!