Posts by Cashmere-Rose

As a non-fan, they need to push Asa and Chiquita, and maybe Ahyeon.

The first two easily have the most star power and charisma in the group. Ahyeon, she was kind of invisible in Sheesh IMO but as far as I'm aware she's the most popular.

YG is not even pushing Asa but she is just too good in getting the attention lol.

Agree about Chiquita though

My issue is not pushing, cause objectively, Their focus should be on Ahyeon & Chiquita as they are the stan attractors, but what I mean is giving Rami a shot at the performance part of the song, as she kills it as seen in Batter Up, and to promote Rora from being a sub because she is a hidden gem

This comeback was all about Ahyeon, and she was given the killing parts, highlights and more time to shine.

It doesn't seem like she is taking off IT girl-wise, so YG will reassess who gets the killing parts and more time to shine in the future.

Ahyeon makes sense tbh because she was added and they need to highlight her.

But I think she &chiquita will keep getting the killing parts cause they are the face for bm based on everything i saw.

that's the hard thing of having a lot of members being all-rounders.

Ahyeon, ruka, and chiquita could be the center of the group. I'm glad rami had her spotlight on batter up having the center time on chorus and outro.

Rora not having many lines is due to them having 5 vocalists in the group. I'm gladrlra had her spotlight on the intro and the bridge. But it's stillsad to think that rora doesn't have much line in like that.

I know one has to take short stick, I just don't want it to be Rami, she is too good of a performer to be pushed aside,

but really I would feel sad for each one because all the girls deserve the attention :oops: we need them to balance it out in the albums

man, I agree Rami and Rora have the best vocals imo but sometimes I feel they get less lines especially Rora. I don't get i why, when I watch vocal coach reactors they have nothing but positive things to say about her and her vocals. I hope the girls get more r&b kind of songs in the future.

the way YG is not focusing on Rora is killing me. Like the girl has both the visuals and talent and she is treated like a sub vocal/sub dancer...

Its difficult to balance the attention on the 7 girls though So one has to take the short stick ;(

Based on badges I would say Day6?

Or a GG s, everybody should have 1GG and 1 BG lol 🤣

Goes to all. I didn't say nugu groups are not subjected to hate??

Critisize all you want, I do criticize too, however do not go to every single thread even if it is not related, dont keep beating the same horse.

And after more than 10 days? I think people who want to criticize the song/company/ads whatever would be done. The rest is just hate, unless a new thing happens which didnt for both of these groups

P.S I know agencies do promos on spotify/yt/etc. Its what they are for, i question them if they didn't tbh, but that is a diffrent topic

i really don't understand how this ruins the joy for everybody lol

like i've been enjoying both comebacks and reading what everyone has to say and even though i don't personally dislike the groups as much as a lot of people seem to it's not ruining for me that other people don't like them

it seems like you all are really effected by the stuff you read i just don't really get that

It does when its not related.

If the thread is about digital performance you can say they are flopping or whatever, however if its a thread about how someone likes the song/proud of a certain achievement and they come in hating calling payola/bots then it ruins it. Which is exactly what happens

Criticism has its time, not on every single thread.

This is what I mean, im not really active here, i am on reddit & twitter but it was too much AND here, its the same. To make a thread criticising is normal. But for them to go every single thread for MORE than 10 days ruining the joy for everybody is not and its no longer criticism its hate

I mean right, you expressed that opinion thank you, move on. Let the fans enjoy now

I do agree that they need that extra special thing to really shine, YG did miss to add that.

You know that most listeners listen to Spotify because of the playlists that the company makes. And imagine, people play sports, drive a car, work, or do something else, they don’t always switch tracks, thanks to this illit has such high rates, they just shove them into every playlist and it can work not for a week, but for months, just listening to this track in the background without attaching any meaning to it. So this is complete nonsense what you write.

Play list reach for them at debut days were the same as BM. But they moved up and BM moved down. It depends on the song.

I am not saying hybe is not promoting, they absolutely are, but if its a not liked song it will not rise to this level.