What BTS B-Side do you think deserves more love?

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I got two for now :pepe-shades::pepe-mirror-glare::pepe-hips:

ArmyTaglist what do y'all got? :pepe-torch:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I don't know how this song was received by fans but I will say that Inner Child is probably my favourite song from BTS/V.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Miss.. I asked for B-Sides that are unappreciated not to be yelled at :lisa12:

issa b side ;(

External Content youtu.be

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• as someone who started stanning in the end of 2018, beginning of 2019, 134340 is one of my first bside loves

After, I added House of Cards, HOME and Louder than Bombs

+ ALL the trivias but Just Dance especially

• issa b side ;(

I am dumb, I forgot the song's english name :sob-bunny::cryc:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I'll say '134340' is very popular in the fandom. Even some non fans like it....

'Respect' is not. But I can understand why it isn't.

MOVE

Yeah I'll say it is respected alot but not loved.....

I don't know how this song was received by fans but I will say that Inner Child is probably my favourite song from BTS/V.

It is unappreciated tbh. I'll say it is not only V's least popular solo (I can understand why.... because all of his others are like masterpieces) but also all of BTS' least popular solo :-(

Epiphany, moon, inner child, paradise, trivia love , trivia just dance

'Epiphany' is loved. It is one of the most popular BTS solos.

'Moon' and 'Trivia : Love' are underappreciated I feel....

'Paradise' is loved but not one of the most.

'Trivia : Just Dance' is just somewhere in between....

as someone who started stanning in the end of 2018, beginning of 2019, 134340 is one of my first bside loves

After, I added House of Cards, HOME and Louder than Bombs

+ ALL the trivias but Just Dance especially

Actually 'House of Cards', 'HOME', 'Louder than Bombs' are some of the most popular BTS songs not only amongst fans but non fans too....

Yeah 'Answer : Love Myself' & 'We Are bulletproof : The Eternal' deserve more love. They are popular but they should be more popular. Magical songs.

'Wishing on a star' & 'Lost' have fans but not many. I think non fans might not even know they exist ;(

I always say love yourself: her but I’d like to add whalien 52 and moon

'Outro : HER' is definitely the least popular rapline song.

I think 'Whalien 52' is pretty popular. Not amongst non fans but definitely amongst fans.

• maybe i'm just a basic bitch haha :pepe-peek:

• It is unappreciated tbh. I'll say it is not only V's least popular solo (I can understand why.... because all of his others are like masterpieces) but also all of BTS' least popular solo :-(

I honestly love it; it’s a perfect song imo.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• I love Hold Me Tight like .. a lot

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

• not really a bside, but hidden tracks

• Good Day

Ano Bashode

I'm Fine

Rain

I sometimes wonder if some newer ARMYs even know 'Good Day'.... I feel it gets lost in their such vast discography on top of it being one of their oldest Japanese songs which they haven't even performed for long time now like other songs from that time ;(

I rediscovered my love for 'Ano Bashode' last year. I was listening to it like a maniac.

'I'm Fine' is another one that gets overshadowed because of how good 'Save Me' is.....

I'll say your list is perfect for the title of this thread and the main reason is this last song you mentioned. I love 'Rain'. I cannot say more than that.

I love Hold Me Tight like .. a lot

:lover2:

It deserves more love. It deserves to be be heard by non fans too.

I think 'Ma City' loved. It is kinda difficult to say any of the 'HYYH Pt. 2' songs is underappreciated. Yeah it is THE perfect album but I think all ARMYs know that and acknowledge that.

not really a bside, but hidden tracks

'sea' deserves to be heard by everyone in the world. It is BTS through and through. This song is to tell why I love BTS.

I think some might not even know there is a song called 'Path' in BTS discography ;(

• I always say love yourself: her

Well said :pepe-slash: How come the fandom ignores this tune?!

Perfect driving song.

I wish I could meet Namjoonie and personally tell him how good this song makes me feel. It has that "feel good, nostalgia vibes". It just gives you that serotonin boost. Like a late afternoon in the summertime. And then you pay attention to the lyrics, and it's exactly... that feeling you have when you fall in love with someone! Wow. It's hard to manifest that besides the lyrics. They just nailed it 100%, lyrics and sound.

Basically, message received boys. What a masterpiece. :pepelove1:

• Tomorrow one of their best bsides ever

• I know it's pretty unpopular but this one helped drag me out of self loathing :pleading:

Also

Not even 20mil for such a nice chill remix

• Tomorrow one of their best bsides ever

Thank you, someone else gets it :pepe-big-brain:

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• since I'm not in the know I don't really know which songs currently get a lot of love and which ones don't so I'll just say

• since I'm not in the know I don't really know which songs currently get a lot of love and which ones don't so I'll just say

Oh this too.... Nice choice...

:mesmerized-bee::mesmerized-bee::mesmerized-bee:

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!