RE: The reason Bts lost the hype and BP didn't

• Another delulu incoming...

Say this on main with your whole chest then. This narrative again. BTW, BTS have 44M listeners and is stable after the release while BP have 14M listeners.

OP
  • The OP of that anon is being toxic, but you really thought you are any better?

Spotify hasn't updated Blackpink's Monthly Listeners numbers yet, so of course, it would be low after 2 years of no comeback. FYI, Blackpink's solos don't count under the group's catalog unlike for BTS, which is another reason why the numbers are so high.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

27dbe724372b809813a823b7367393edb58cad57.gifv

• The OP of that anon is being toxic, but you really thought you are any better?

Spotify hasn't updated Blackpink's Monthly Listeners numbers yet, so of course, it would be low after 2 years of no comeback. FYI, Blackpink's solos don't count under the group's catalog unlike for BTS, which is another reason why the numbers are so high.

Ya and they got coldplay collab last year. It impact a lot of their monthly listeners once two fandoms stream the song.

• Ya and they got coldplay collab last year. It impact a lot of their monthly listeners once two fandoms stream the song.

BTS literally releases a song every month lately and compare that to Blackpink who had no comeback for 2 years until recently. It would rather be strange if the monthly listeners for both were in the same range, despite all of this.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

Only the collabs are counted and even then BTS would still have 30M plus listeners and it's been months since their last releases. And their peak was 45M before they counted the jointed collabs. Clearly, those people are still listening to their songs. And, afaik Spotify already updated Blackpink's MLs from coming from new listeners & playlisting.

OP is so wrong for saying that fandom narrative again against BTS when it's not even a question that BTS has more people listening to them.

• No one is as obsessed as toxic blinks to BTS. They can't say stuff like this in main cause they know they will look like a fool, so they will hide in anons and say it's a 'set up'.

And that's the part where you are wrong tho. Blinks and Armys are known to go head to head unfiltered in the main

so both fandoms don't even need to go in anons :cursing: :cursing:

There are other fandoms that are obsessed and hate those 2 groups to pretend they are fans just to throw shade

at them so there's that :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• "BTS lost hype" while the government of South Korea begged them to be ambassadors for almost a year and government in Seoul were hoping they will renew their contract with them to promote Seoul since other kpop groups are not known to GENERAL PUBLIC.

BTS snagging popular brands that are for GENERAL PUBLIC and companies paying them the most in Korea. Yet they're saying this? Like, McDonald's (most popular fast food chain) didn't just paid them 10M USD for 2-3 months of contract 😅

• Only the collabs are counted and even then BTS would still have 30M plus listeners and it's been months since their last releases. And their peak was 45M before they counted the jointed collabs. Clearly, those people are still listening to their songs. And, afaik Spotify already updated Blackpink's MLs from coming from new listeners & playlisting.

OP is so wrong for saying that fandom narrative again against BTS when it's not even a question that BTS has more people listening to them.

BTS last comeback was 2 months ago. That's not a long time ago, so of course people are still listening. This is like comparing Jungkook's monthly spotify listeners to RM's.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• Blackpink's solos don't count under the group's catalog unlike for BTS, which is another reason why the numbers are so high.

Not the first time I am seeing you lie about BTS. Better stop talking about them at all since the more you talk about them just shows you are just pretending to stan them so that you can drag ARMYs using that "ARMY card".....

BTS snagging popular brands that are for GENERAL PUBLIC and companies paying them the most in Korea. Yet they're saying this? Like, McDonald's (most popular fast food chain) didn't just paid them 10M USD for 2-3 months of contract 😅

Let me tell you I don't care about this "GP"shit like these other kpop fans for a lot of reasons....

But to even think any kpop group is known more than BTS when these kpop groups are literally promoting at the same places that BTS have already done since 2017 smh.....

No one is ready to take the precedence to go out and promote in newer spaces because they are afraid of the backlash. It's always BTS first. So how can you even say something like that :facepalm:

• Let me tell you I don't care about this "GP"shit like these other kpop fans for a lot of reasons....

But to even think any kpop group is known more than BTS when these kpop groups are literally promoting at the same places that BTS have already done since 2017 smh.....

No one is ready to take the precedence to go out and promote in newer spaces because they are afraid of the backlash. It's always BTS first. So how can you even say something like that :facepalm:

It's BTS having the MOST POPULAR song to GENERAL PUBLIC in Kpop groups. Not even close 😅

• Except for CP all the other recent BTS collabs that are credited under BTS profile were all acts who had lower MLs than BTS before collabing with the guys.

Some of y’all better shut up with the lies

Someone even compared Namjoon and Jungkook uls scenario to BTS uls when Namjoon hasn't released ANYTHING in 4 years.

• So I guess army’s are now gonna take anon posts to prove blinks are delulu :pepe-shame:

I can do the same but I guess it will count as bullying at that point

You know it's also in the main 😂 And if we look outside of akp forum, blinks are even more delulu.

You can do what? I don't see any armys being delulu here. And what are they gonna be delulu for?

• BTS is still relevant though.

BP looks like they will have relevancy for much longer than the average girl group due to their concept and they way they promote/release more like Western artists. Teddy doesn't treat Blackpink like they have a short shelf-life.

For Spotify, you need to wait 1 month after a release to see it's impact on monthly listeners, and by then they will release their second single and album, so you'll need to wait another month.

All we know so far is this:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and this:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• So, BTS still have more listeners. Period.

We'll have wait & see if Blackpink's next song can crossed 10M unfiltered streams again since you're 'flexing' that out of nowhere 😊

• So, BTS still have more listeners. Period.

We'll have wait & see if Blackpink's next song can crossed 10M unfiltered streams again since you're 'flexing' that out of nowhere 😊

That's to show that BP can compete with the biggest Western artists, not just the ones that released recently.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• I went to anons to check out this thread (and I saw others), that was a mistake. I honestly had to laugh because that post and those agreeing with it were just saying the most blatant lies. I don't understand why people just straight up lie when it can be so easily disproved?! People are just so bitter and dumb.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• Ahhh this is so 2018. Back then people saw d4 going big and started to put BP as BTS rivals and we all know how that turned out. It's the newer fans who are repeating the same cycle.

Op must be newer fan too seeing how you're getting defensive over this. Piece of advice, calm down and remember BTS is still the most influential Asian artist of all time and that's a fact.

• Im honest..

stop bring ive ...this is bts longevity as group

People were saying they peaked with Boy with Luv for aaaaaages, just because On didn't do that well. These things are very unpredictable, and, from what I've seen, kpop groups tend to hold on to their legacies way more, especially when all of them were able to have solos during their career and have stable followings for each member.

Idk, I don't see them coming back as a group but I see them releasing an album and going on a tour, kinda like most groups who go on hiatus without fighting ^^

• This thread contains 32 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!