Why the winner and the supposed winner get zero benefit from Queendom 2?

• I know it's still early but WJSN is doing very bad on the chart and it's probably not going to change.. They're selling pretty much the same too, views on YT has been unbelievably low.

TBH watching the MV, i thought the song was a watered down version of aura aka very subpar.

but what make it worst is their live perf, they make tht song fall below subpar and incredibly boring.

Their comeback show create no buzz, although i can see MNet spend more budget on them than on mamamoo monologue. I definitely like it better than monologue too.

The supposed winner LOONA was also not getting that much benefit from Queendom, still bad charting although they improve still doesn't make any difference.

they sell pretty much the same amount of number too, i doubt they're making any money. For a 12 members group, selling 100k is not really profitable. They probably spend a lots of money on maintenance too.

Loona would be a lots more successful and profitable if some of the members leave the group.

Overall, i think flip that is just a very bad imitation of OMG Dolphin. The flip that that that that that that that that was very similar to dolphin lol.

• Vivid’z tomorrow but I don’t see them doing well. So far all of them had a cb minus hyolyn and all of them sold well but it didn’t even help in Korea and not even internationally, it seems to be worse especially for Kepler.

Queendom was a curse

I'm not really worried abt the other as much as these two group.

Viviz is a 3 members group, even if they're not getting anything out of Queendom they're still profitable..

Plus they already had the taste of success and have money so there's not much worries or disappointment.

I agree that kep1er is doing a lots worst than before Queendom but they'll probably regains that later coz they have mnet to give them the rookie award lol and they're still profitable.

hyolyn will probably do better than before.

• Didn’t WJSN see a big increase in sales though :/

like i said, it's too early to judge from a first day sales. Loona also made a big splash but significantly slow down in sales later on. With how bad the song is and how little views they're getting .. im not surprised if it take a huge dips later on.

• my problem with post queendom 2 comeback have been the same

What's the point of having 10 plus member in the same group when you filter their vocals so they sounds the same?

Loona didn't had this problem before, but with flip that they processed the vocals way too much. The song didn't had much charm due to that.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wouldnt blame it on Queendom though. Flip is just a nothing song, completely forgettable, and a big disappointment after the awesomeness of PTT. Whatever you might think of PTT, you literally cant forget what it sounds like, it's that impactful.

WJSN has never held my attention unfortunately, they're like Fromis, i just cant get into them. And tbh, imma a little mad that those two groups are getting all the label support while my faves like Everglow are getting paid literal dust. :pepe-notes:

• Well Bbc wanted to recreate what OMG had after Queendom but they failed miserably Loona was giving a strong image during Queendom a group that is capable of performing boy groups choreos effortlessly and people where starting to love that about loona but bbc being BBC they ended up giving them a cute song that had nothing to do with the image they gave of themselves which through a lot of people off and for Wjsn the styling for this comeback is beautiful and that's it and it's sad because usually Wjsn never fails to release bops

• It's true that G-idle where already big but Omg wasn't that huge Queendom helped them solidify their popularity and boost them even more

was it queendom or their music? They had always had chart success but lack a hit to push them over the top which they got in nonstop/dolphin. There appearance on knowing bros and iu giving them attention proably did more good than queendom

• was it queendom or their music? They had always had chart success but lack a hit to push them over the top which they got in nonstop/dolphin. There appearance on knowing bros and iu giving them attention proably did more good than queendom

I think it's a little bit of everything although Omg wasn't doing bad on the charts but they differently where not the group they're right now especially individually the girls have a much bigger individual power now

• I didn't mind Flip That or Sequence, but Pose and Aura were stronger songs. I think it was a bit smarter for (G)I-DLE to promote Lion right after Queendom. Like capitalize on a song that's got a bit of steam behind it already.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I think it's a little bit of everything although Omg wasn't doing bad on the charts but they differently where not the group they're right now especially individually the girls have a much bigger individual power now

of course there much bigger now but thats because of nonstop/dolphin and dun dun dance

• wjsn seems to be doing good

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and their new song is actually not bad I just listened to it it's pretty decent

• I mean , yes and no . Charting wise , most of them aren’t doing great , but sales wise most of them have broken first day/week sales , which at the end of the day , albums pay the bills.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!