[enter-talk/theqoo] STARSHIP FANSIGN LIST CONTROVERSY FT. APOLOGY
The account that exposes this closed down so people thought it was fabricated, but if you look at Everline's website and look at the winner's list under Cravity, you'll see the exact list https://m.elinepark.com/
original post: here
1. [+142, -0]
Seriously this one is legendary. This agency sucked ever since Produceㅋㅋ...
2. [+108, -0]
3. [+101, -0]
Starship is seriously freaking dirty. Ever since their Produce controversy to the fangsign winner list, it's all fabricated f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Meanwhile, this is what was brought to light, I bet the things we don't know are even more disgusting
4. [+74, -0]
At this rate, all the company's groups' data and indicators are becoming fishy
5. [+68, -6]
Starship's other group is also suspiciousㅋㅋIt makes you wonder how their song is still charting high
6. [+65, -0]
This blew up on Theqoo, PANN barely has any reactions to it
[theqoo] PROOF OF STARSHIP RIGGING THE FANSIGN WINNER LIST
The list looks edited however
If you google elineparl = everline, the list is there
Right now, only the moderators are able to see it
original post: here
1. It's because of you guys that X1 disbanded, and you're still acting like that?
2. No but if you're going to rig, why do you do it so half as*? I'm not even an Izone fan and I can recognize Kwon Eunbi, Kang Hyewon, Choi Yena, Lee Chaeyeon and Kim Chaewon. Did they also fabricated WJSN members' birthday just to help with their group's concept?
3. Why would you pick other celebrities name to rig a winning list? Aren't they asking to be caught??
4. It's because they're being so half as* with the rigging that they're getting caught every time, same with Produceㅋㅋㅋ
5. Ah and they also rigged their own members' birthdays, so rigging must be part of their daily practices
6. It's the winner list supposed to be randomized? The whole list looks so calculatedㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. They're f*cking insincere
8. Yah how can they be this obvious
9. Ah why are they using my bias' name for stuff like that? She's promoting solo just fine right now f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It f*cking makes you wonder what Starship's intentions are
10. What's the point of doing this?
[theqoo] PHYSICAL ALBUM STORE APOLOGY OVER RIGGING THE FANSIGN WINNING LIST
Hello, this is Everline.
We recognized that the list of winners was incorrect due to the mistake of the person in charge.
First of all, we apologize for the delay in the announcement regarding this matter.
We are very sorry that this incident has caused damage to the artists and fans, including the agency.
We will do our best to prevent this from happening again in the future.
The head office is responsible for all of these situations caused by the inexperienced handling of the person in charge at the head office.
On March 26th, we plan to issue a full refund to all applicants, including the winners of the fan signing event.
Refunds will be made sequentially, and all refunds are expected to be completed within March.
We will do our best to become a better Everline so that there are no errors in future fan sign events.
We sincerely apologize for causing concern once again.
original post: here
1. Starship should apologize too
2. They're literally toying with the fans, seriously shouldn't all of them apologize at once?
3. They know that the fans are all pushovers and they know that they'll just go back at buying their stuff again. If the fans can wake up already, they should just boycott them
4. This came out from both Everline and Starship, but only Everline has apologized, what is Starship and the rest doing?
5. At this rate, stop doing business f*ck, the little fandom that this group has will all leave at once
6. Aren't they criminals? This company's artists are all becoming untrustworthy
7. This will just make people leave the fandomㅋㅋㅋ
8. The way Starship is cutting off their tail and gaslighting us, okay
9. This is shocking, they probably think the fans are all pushovers
10. They pretty much made a fake fansign but got caught so they have to reimburse everyoneㅋㅋㅋ This turned out to be true. Shouldn't Starship clarify on their end too?