As one of the fans, I am not enjoying Queendom

• I'm a fan of Viviz, and I've been a fan since Gfriend era. I'm supposed to be happy that they're having so much exposure and that they get a chance to shine in a popular tv program.

But so far, this is really stressing me out.

Twitter... what a mess. Twitter is not a place where you can find healthy Kpop fan behavior but it is so accessible that I just go to it just see what's going on Kpop. However, so much fanwars! Everything is constantly brewing there. Luckily I could not see fanwars after the episode of today... in the Na.v community at least.

Youtube... the youtube videos that I've seen so far have not been amused by ViVIZ's performances. It's fine, but they're so brutally honest it hurts. It just straight up hurts as a fan of VIVIZ. The reactions from the Korean audiences were better tho, VIVIZ trended a lot because of queendom.

Queendom performances.... Why oh Why did they change the rules? So a new rule was introduced: if a group ranked last 2 times, that group cannot participate in the final. Gosh I hate it ! Because now from a friendly competition show it change to a survival show where they are truly fighting for that place in the final. I want to enjoy other performances, but now I'm scared that they're doing better than my favs. This is why I hate competitions shows, I also never watched a whole season of the produce series because it hurts to see someone fail. Especially when it comes to achieving ones dream.

You might think ... "Gosh you're being a snowflake right now". Yeah I'm a snowflake, but Kpop is the place where I can be a snowflake. This is where I go to when lives gets too much.

I think I'm gonna skip queendom after this episode. I feel emotionally drained just thinking about queendom.

This is supposed to be a discussion thread, so please feel free to comment whatever your opinion is about queendom, but I want to ask the fandoms of Queendom s1. Was it like this, or are the fandoms this season just soo... much?

• Queendom performances.... Why oh Why did they change the rules? So a new rule was introduced: if a group ranked last 2 times, that group cannot participate in the final. Gosh I hate it ! Because now from a friendly competition show it change to a survival show where they are truly fighting for that place in the final. I want to enjoy other performances, but now I'm scared that they're doing better than my favs. This is why I hate competitions shows, I also never watched a whole season of the produce series because it hurts to see someone fail. Especially when it comes to achieving ones dream.

Just to address this point, they didn't change the rules. The same rule was in place in the first season of Queendom. They just seem to be treating Queendom and Kingdom as two separate entities with two separate rule sets.

You can also rest easy as a Na.V. There are only three preliminary rounds before the finals (unless they throw a major curveball at us), so Viviz has no chance to place last two times.

And the Queendom rule was that you had to place last two times in a row. They haven't fully clarified if that's still true for Queendom 2. But that still puts only Loona and Brave Girls in danger at this point.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• The Kep1er performance was painful both Dayeon and Yujin cried. It’s annoying because it’s clear they don’t have the same experience and now they feel exposed, they’ve been dragged left and right before even queendom because people thought they will mnet’s favorite look at them now. 2 survivals shows in a year is physically and emotionally drowning.

it may be harsh but I hope they get eliminated they should focus on their next cb and possibly Japanese debut.

• And the Queendom rule was that you had to place last two times in a row. They haven't fully clarified if that's still true for Queendom 2. But that still puts only Loona and Brave Girls in danger at this point.

Actually the show hosts mentioned this rule so it still applies. But I wouldn't stress too much about it; I don't think anyone, neither Mnet nor the audience, wants to see a group get the boot. So I feel that the losers of the previous round might receive enough pity votes to not finish last place twice in a row.

• Actually the show hosts mentioned this rule so it still applies. But I wouldn't stress too much about it; I don't think anyone, neither Mnet nor the audience, wants to see a group get the boot. So I feel that the losers of the previous round might receive enough pity votes to not finish last place twice in a row.

I know they mentioned the rule, but I didn't catch if it was two times IN A ROW this time or just two times IN GENERAL.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Also they're doing Brave Girls so dirty

Rollin

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rollin again

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ROLLIN AGAIN

WHAT IS THIS BS??!!! None of the other groups have repeated the same song three times. It's like Mnet is trying to tell us Brave Girls was only about Rollin and that's it.

• Just to address this point, they didn't change the rules. The same rule was in place in the first season of Queendom. They just seem to be treating Queendom and Kingdom as two separate entities with two separate rule sets.

You can also rest easy as a Na.V. There are only three preliminary rounds before the finals (unless they throw a major curveball at us), so Viviz has no chance to place last two times.

And the Queendom rule was that you had to place last two times in a row. They haven't fully clarified if that's still true for Queendom 2. But that still puts only Loona and Brave Girls in danger at this point.

I think it's in a row, so Loona are safe as that happened in the first episode.

• Season 1 is still way better. The influences on how should performances go from "Road to Kingdom" and "Kingdom" are very obvious. Too much props and performances "all over the place."

But still, I am enjoying it. As being a K-Pop fan and a multi-fan since the second generation, we barely have shows featuring multiple idols now (performances are a plus) so I'll take it; as long as I'm enjoying it of course.

I can't wait for the unit performances. :shake-it:

• The suitable name for such shows is "Fandom".

Simply the group with most fan engagement is going to win. Not much different from Music Show voting.

Or rather since they allow 2 votes, the act which is least seen as competitive threat to the faves of the concerned fandoms will win.

Which in this case is Hyolyn - senior to all of them, not a group etc.

And of course Brave Girls, who have the least fan base are getting beaten up

Actual quality of performance matters little.

It is a reality show, not a true competition, but it is disguised as a competition.

Mnet as usual will add the necessary drama to suck viewers.

So don't bother much about it.

K-pop is a popularity business, talent is secondary. Competition is between who builds the largest and most committed fandom.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!