Hyunjin's teacher comes to the public to say that It's unfair he takes the whole blame

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chncore/status/1365232173503111170

https://mobile.twitter.com/jellyskz/status/1365231932687093760

https://mobile.twitter.com/jellyskz/status/1365233261912289280

https://mobile.twitter.com/hyunjinurl/status/1365238741468520448

Edited once, last by Minazuki ().

• his company needs to really make a new statement without the ambiguity. Not saying this teacher is lying but people are going to brush this teacher's statement off because they don't know the exact things he was apologizing for. Therefore he's guilty of everything in their minds. And anyone who makes a countering response who was involved in the class must be lying to them.

I also just wanna know the specific nature of events that went down.

JYPE's statement kinda gave us a idea that it's was very possible that there was no bullying, since the publishers' perspective on Hyunjin didn't met the point of view the investigated people had of him and they lack in evidences. He apologized cause since no one could remember that well and there was people hurt, It's was better to finish the subject. He apologized even for the people he didn't met in person to apologize, i mean, their whole class.

That's why I chose to say neutral even after the statement. There were no conclusion. It just doesn't feel right to blind defending him as innocent or saying he was a bully either.

It probably has a two-side story, but Hyunjin couldnt even give his, cause he was afraid it would turn to be a snowball effect.

• Guys I think it's not saying that he is one of the bullies out of the gang of bullies.

Based in what I read, it seems like the entire class was rowdy and there are times whereby people quarrel and throw insults at each other, and the teacher probably felt that it is unfair that Hyunjin is the one that looks to be the huge troublemaker in the class that is painting him in a bad light.

Like for example, if bully A bullies someone, and the entire class including Hyunjin laughs it off, but then only HE IS BEING SINGLED OUT to be the one kid who has attitude problem, it feels very unfair when in fact the entire class is fked up

Like a lot of accusations these days are like 'I remember xxxx laughing at me when I was made fun of' and tbh you expect this soon to be celebrity to be like YO IMA SAVE YOU FROM ALL THE BULLIES IN THE SCHOOL? It might be the case whereby people just laugh and brush it off, but Hyunjin was singled out just because he is a celebrity.

At least that is the kind of vibe I'm getting from the teacher's statement

• Also, in the first day of accusations, a Hyunjin's classmate made a whole post explaining how it was actually a beef and Hyunjin fought with the first op:

Hi. I am a student who was in the same class as Hwang Hyun-jin in the second and third grades of middle school. '[Idol Hakpok] Stray Kids Hwang Hyun-Jin School Violence Revelation'I learned what kind of friend it was written by'I learned acting by belonging to a small company'. As she reads, remembering the friend, she was puzzled by the words that contained lies. And from the author's subjective standpoint, he spreads unilateral rumors to write to refute the article that caused serious criticism.

When I tried to write, I thought that I had to listen to several stories to clarify my thoughts because my second grade job was to rely on memory without evidence like a writer.

I contacted three friends who were in the same class at the time to ask for their memories and thoughts about the author, and I will only write about the parts that all expressed the same opinion.

First, the last door

When the author was in the back seat, my classmates didn't close the door properly. The writer kept getting angry at his friends who didn't close the door, and shouted with swear words saying that they had closed the door a little.

Hwang Hyun-jin said to the writer when she opened the door and yelled, she came into the classroom, and she said to the writer, "If you close it, what do you say so badly?" Afterwards, the angry writer accepted the words, and Hwang Hyun-jin and the writer quarreled.

Second, lunch

At that time, the meal turnover was in charge of the order of number, but because it was distributed by students, there were inevitable people who received relatively more and less. After all the other students have received the meal, the on-time students serve food, but if there is a case in which the previous students ask for more and receive more, there are cases in which the on-time students cannot. So the students who took the turn on duty used to joke around saying'I can't get it because of you' to the students who received more that day. I think this is something that the students who are important to school lunch could have said enough to each other, and I remember that both myself and my friends said this to other friends.

Third, single chat room

‘Based on the two reasons above, I would like to tell you one fact and two lies in the sentence of the author, ‘I invited me to a class chat room where I did not exist around the winter of the second year of middle school and at the end of the school year.’

First of all, he said ‘because of the two reasons above’, but Hwang Hyun-jin and the author usually didn't get along well. However, this was not Hwang Hyun-jin's unilateral harassment, and the author often argued first, and the relationship was not good. In addition, there were cases where the writer made fun of each other with other boys, played a joke, and spread into a fight.

The two didn't talk pretty to each other, and they didn't show respect for each other.

The author said that Hwang Hyun-jin led her bullying, and she felt she was withdrawn, but her sophomore and second classmates never bullied a student who wrote. This happened when boys who were close to Hwang Hyun-jin, rather than ‘classroom chat room without a writer,' invited them to talk to the writer instead. Since it is a private chat room with only boys including Hwang Hyun-jin, it is not possible to know in detail what kind of conversation happened, but it seems that bad words came and went because the two people weren't usually close and fought frequently.

Also, I would like to ask the friend who wrote the article once again whether Hwang Hyeon-jin and herself were not in a bad relationship, but if it is certain that they really suffered unilateral school violence.

* I will leave a photo of Seongnae Middle School certification of me and my friends.

• Yeah that’s the vibe I’m getting as well. Like ppl make jokes at each other, it ain’t just a one way thing. When you quarrel, you’ll say stuff out of pocket, but it shouldn’t be taken out of context of the fight because the accusations did kind of make it seem like a one- way thing instead

• So the teacher confirmed he was problematic, not the only one but he was.

Tbh at school i saw so many girls being bullied by dudes or other girls in front of the teachers and they never said anything to the bullies so i will just take this with a grain of salt

• I just checked pann comments and he's getting more hate after his teacher posted this, it does not look like it's going to end well for him at this rate

they just want to see idols being burned

• Yeah that’s the vibe I’m getting as well. Like ppl make jokes at each other, it ain’t just a one way thing. When you quarrel, you’ll say stuff out of pocket, but it shouldn’t be taken out of context of the fight because the accusations did kind of make it seem like a one- way thing instead

It's like sometimes I just say stuff like 'Eh you dam bitchy' but apparently this sentence will get you cancelled for 'verbal abuse'

Or if I say things like 'how come this question so easy you don't know how to do?' will be seen as 'bullying a fellow schoolmate by insulting intelligence' and this will 'scar the victim and forever remain in the victim's memory'

• That's true but I hope JYP do something to end this, this can't continue if they want his career to be saved.

I don't know if there's something JYPE can do at this point. They already investigated, Hyunjin talked with the publishers, they deleted the posts, he apologized on Instagram in general. His teacher and classmates are defending him because they want to. It isnt something they can control, I think.

• I continue with my position, he was wrong (even if it was mutual) and the important thing is that he apologized that was accepted by the victim

• I don't know if there's something JYPE can do at this point. They already investigated, Hyunjin talked with the publishers, they deleted the posts, he apologized on Instagram in general. His teacher and classmates are defending him because they want to. It isnt something they can control, I think.

Then what's going to happen to him if nothing can be done now?

• During my years as an undergraduate I had the opportunity to do a teaching module besides my major. During the last stages I had to teach few classses at a middle school and yeah... never again. I don't plan to become a teacher after witnessing so many brats misbehaving. Even their own teacher couldn't handle them.

That's why I don't understand why so many people expect middle schoolers to be some saints that can aknowledge their mistakes and repent for them. Even adults cannot do that. :rolleyes:

• i just want to know if all the knetz commenting under the posts never cursed in their schooling, never gossiped, never did back bitching and never fought in the school. I don't have any opinion on this issue but the comments are really acting as if they are some model students.

• i just want to know if all the knetz commenting under the posts never cursed in their schooling, never gossiped, never did back bitching and never fought in the school. I don't have any opinion on this issue but the comments are really acting as if they are some model students.

Yup, back in college there was a girl in my friends' group who was so dominating and I didn't like her for the same reason, all plans of our group go according to her choice, so I once called her out in front of everyone that why only she gets the right to decide on everything and even though at first it was all okay but she slowly drifted apart from our group after that and made her own different group with other classmates. Now, looking at how the bullying accusations are going here, she can come out today and say I bullied her and public will buy it if I was an idol.

I'm not downplaying Hyunjin's actions to the victims, but I feel that it's getting blown out of proportion when many have come forward to say that the fight wasn't one sided.

• That's good then, as long as he stays in the group :thumbup:

That bully tag is going to stay with him for forever, it is going to be like Taeyong's situation

I don't think will be that severe and he will be kicked out. But about the tag unfortunately, even if he isn't a bully, even if it was mutual, even if the whole class was problematic, even if he isnt like that anymore, one day you have to face the consequences of your actions. He knew what he was doing when said hurtful things. The bad side is that he's a celebrity, so it will be harder for him. But it is what it is.

• people being happy that teacher spoke something...

but where was this teacher when bad things happened? I mean I get it if something would happen in school grounds away from class, or during the break but damn there were so many things described that it happened in classroom

if I would be teacher I would say to those kid morons to shut up and stay silent if they don't want me to call their parents to school, and beg me not to kick their kids out of school...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• looks like these type of class where's there's a group of bully that just pick at anybody and then some people became the bully just to not get bullied. so it's either u became the bully or the bullied.

• People labeling Hyunjin as a bad seed as if school is always a peaceful and respectful place.

Let me tell you, it ain't.

From what the teacher is saying, his class just was not a good match. They were competitive with each other and did not like each other, and sometimes things would boil to a head. Anyone who has been in school has experienced this or seen this.

I have literally gotten into verbal arguments with classmates in school. Been called a bitch to my face. Called someone a bitch to their face, and almost gotten in literal physical altercations. It is all a part of growing up and being so young that you are too immature to know how to handle those tense and explosive moments in a mature and adult way. (Though I got into an intense argument with a toxic coworker as an adult, so sometimes it really does not matter.)

As human beings, being around each other for hours at a time for days on end, there is going to be conflict. Even if you like someone. I mean, I've argued with friends before as well.

Does all of this make me a bully? No. Does this make me wrong? No. Does this make the other person wrong? Not necessarily, no. It's all a part of human interaction. It'd be nice if everybody could get along all the time, but that's just not humanly possible in a world filled with different personalities and life experiences.

I think that was the whole point the teacher was trying to make and get at. Did Hyunjin say harsh things? Yes, but it was not a unilateral thing. It was something where situations got tense and all parties may have expressed themselves harshly, but he's the only one being forced to own up to it and take the blame because he's a celebrity. However, he never targeted anyone, ostracized anyone, exercised violence against anyone, or bullied anyone.

If I were a Korean celebrity, I would most likely be accused of being a bully because I was not afraid to defend myself.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Since a lot of people are sharing their School Experiences, I will share one I had 9-8 years ago.

When I was in the first and second year of high school, I was a really problematic teenager. I was friends with almost the whole class, minus one expecific group whom I had a beef, especially another girl. I used to be kicked out of the class almost every week by the teachers for talking too much, I was suspended for faking my mother's assinature one time because I already was ashamed of her for the amount of advertences I got from the school. I used to fight a lot with the girl I had a beef, we said hurtful things and invented things about each other.

I faced one of the worst consequences of my life because of my poor behavior, since I was changed for another classroom in my third year where I didnt know anyone. Everyone in the class treated me like a non-existent shit and they excluded me from every activity, I didnt have a single friend there, cause they grew up studing together in the same class and were longlife friends when I was kind of an alien. It was such a turning point in my life, but I wont talk about what it did to me tho.

The funniest thing is when I was in the College, the girl who I had a beef at High School chose the same curse as me, the same university and we were again in the same class. We never apologized directly to each other and I regret. But we proved we were really sorry through actions. We talked, we did some works together, I went to her house etc. I think it will be impossible to forget cause she's in my graduation party photos, lol.

Today I think about it and I feel like the universe was giving me a opportunity to act like a different and more mature person and I did the best I could.

• As far as I’m concerned, he showed his remorse by apologizing to the victim. That is all that should be expected at this point, no need to punish him even more.

I’m surprised that this teacher isn’t ashamed to be speaking up now, to defend an idol. What were they doing when their students were bullied in front of them? I know they don’t have any power to punish bullying, but anyone (including them) can speak up and tell those kids to stop because it is bad. I would think being abusive towards teachers would be punished at least.

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!