This German radio hosts comments about BTS (warning: racism)...

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-cross:

listen to how he is speaking towards the end, he sounds genuinely fired up

and for what?

how is this acceptable in these times? Covid, really? Especially when hate crimes against asians have sky rocketed

Written transcript?

20210226_042310.jpg

I don't think BTS was bragging about it? They like the song and feel it's relevant, they like Coldplay and they received permission to perform it so they did, that's it

Edited 2 times, last by Queeeenie ().

• Why is he making us look bad, we aint claiming him, he can go to nk himself.

I cant listen to it tho, I dont have twitter, so cant confirm if he says exactly that

• Why is he making us look bad, we aint claiming him, he can go to nk himself.

I cant listen to it tho, I dont have twitter, so cant confirm if he says exactly that

Oh you german?

I listened to the audio and yes he said that. Absolutely disgusting.

• seeing grown ass men be so fucking butthurt about asians being successful is legitimately nauseating... this is the kind of shit that kpop fandoms should come together to denounce

• Why get so butthurt over a cover that Coldplay themselves gave explicit permission for then said they roundly enjoyed on all their social media? BTS isn't hurting anyone, they're seven candy-haired kpop boys who happen to sound like angels and like making music. I truly don't understand why that makes some people mad.

This is what BTS themselves were talking about in "UGH!" False anger that does nothing, instead of real anger that serves a social good.

• it's picking up

https://mobile.twitter.com/swen/status/1365045797574893582

https://mobile.twitter.com/najisujhojitajk/status/1365053429320679430

https://mobile.twitter.com/mila_sek/status/1365042849369227268

• He wants them to live there :eyes:

But I too wonder what it would be like of they performed there, they do have some north korean fans

It would probably be a political move though

live mean living there? i thought he mean performing live lol >.>

• Disappointed but not surprised...Far too many people are way too comfortable expressing their prejudiced views on public, supposedly professional, platforms.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

Edited once, last by MIRACOLE ().

• Absolutely disgusting. Wishing NK on innocent people is one of the lowest things i've heard and i've heard a lot. So scummy and vile. I hope he receives a nice dose of karma for this.

It always confuses me why people get so upset over artists covering a song they love. Isn't it a compliment to the original band!? If you don't think it touches the original then that is fine, that is just validating your love for the original band... but why the anger.. I truly don't understand.

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Coincidence or not?

Its trending worldwide now.

• I feel like these racist rants from industry folk happens way to often to BTS. In the UK, in Greece, in New Zealand.......imagine how tired 2017 armys who have witnessed every incident are :boredr:

• CR is also stepping up

External Content twitter.com

There is a larger movement currently, about the treatment of asian american in the medias, but I do think Columbia Records kept the wording vague enough to also encompass BTS's treatment in the west.

Anyway, you gotta to love that BTS's reaction is to follow Coldplay and to retweet their heart-warming message about their Fix You cover :pepe-comfy:

• "I'm not racist, I have black friends"

I'm not racist, I have a car from South Korea.

Also here is something funny :

• Ich sehe schon wie er nächste woche keinen job mehr hat

Hoffentlich!Ich hoffe es wird nicht unter den Tisch gekehrt. Sowas geht ja gar nicht.

I'm not German but giving it a try: was er sagte war schlimm, und er war ein richtiger Arsch.

... but damn, I just can't with all these American and European media people who act like utter xenophobes and lowkey racists when it comes to things coming from Asian countries.

Feels like many of them can only accept artists and music when it's from western countries, but as soon as it's from South Korea (or any Asian country) there's this looking down on it, and they only focus on the negative aspects of K-pop.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• An Asian Artist is being labeled "The 1st act in history" in so many records, achievement worldwide.. It is easy for some western xenophobic patient to be triggered....

To you old man,

This time you messed up with wrong Artist & wrong fandom & wrong family.

Racism is not a flex but a shame.

BTS to you hag: I do what I do. So mind your own business. You can't stop me love me myself.🙂

• This is too much there is something seriously wrong with him. But is mtv thing a big deal? I know nothing about it

Yes only huge and respected artists get the opportunity. Nirvana's performance is legendary. Especially The Man Who Sold The World. Mariah Carey's performance is legendary too. These are some things which show the artist is respected in mainstream and matured circles. BTS are getting a lot of critical praise for their performance from Rolling Stones to Consequences of Sound.

• So now we have a bunch of korean articles, german articles, french media is covering it, the DJ has gone private, MTV Germany is throwing shade and this whole thing has blown up in a huge way. He's not getting away with it.

• So now we have a bunch of korean articles, german articles, french media is covering it, the DJ has gone private, MTV Germany is throwing shade and this whole thing has blown up in a huge way. He's not getting away with it.

• This thread contains 197 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!