the blinkification of onces is finally happening

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

group comeback on aug 26

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

then either another solo or subunit right after

you can already imagine the next member/s to release their solo or subunit (after the group's comeback) will have a significantly lesser sales than nayeon

anticipate the meltdown that will happen :whistling:

• no one should be sad tho

TWICE has so many songs as a group that BP won't ever have even if if they will renew contract for next 5 years

External Content open.spotify.com

I think that individual promotions were something that few members wanted to do and pointed that they will renew contract with JYP if they will be able to do more solo/unit things.

External Content www.youtube.com

• The fandom has always had its fair share of solo stans that have gone into other members blaming them for lack of lines, screentime etc their favourites get. If Nayeon wasn't first I can imagine she'd be one of the members with the least amount of group fandom support.

• Twice were on tour until last week, released merch, a compilation album, Yes I am Dahyun photobook yet Nayeon is breaking all records with her album. TWICE sales will only go up.

Don't really understand how this is 'blinkification'. I mean, Nayeon's mini has almost the same amount of songs as BP's full album.

• Twice were on tour until last week, released merch, a compilation album, Yes I am Dahyun photobook yet Nayeon is breaking all records with her album. TWICE sales will only go up.

Don't really understand how this is 'blinkification'. I mean, Nayeon's mini has almost the same amount of songs as BP's full album.

Do you need to bully blinks like that ?(

• Jennie was the first and had a great solo. But Rosé and then Lisa broke the charts too. if this is the blinkification of twice, then all the solos should be succesfull :pepe-shrug:

and also twice has always been on the overwork spectrum...so why complain right now about the solos activities? it is time for the rest of the members to take a time and chose what to do :pepe-use-head:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I have no idea what the OP is saying. Can someone translate?

basically, it's nayeon > your faves. unless nayeon is your fave

I guess onces aren't that bothered about the member's difference in sales.

my bad :-)

now if only all of them are going solo instead of subunits for the other ones. it would have been way easier to do twice rankings, oh well.

in any case, i will be updating this thread (or make a new one) next year with all of their physical sales, digital records, and instagram followers

really curious as to which members are really carrying the group and which ones are just lucky to be included in twice.

ie jeongyeon (she is 100% replaceable and is lucky to be in twice)

current twice rankings

1. sana or nayeon

9. jeongyeon

• damn it's been a while for a good blink vs once fight on AKP

oh well there's always next time lol

let me find a blink to fight

kittykitka you're too awesome, stop it <3:pepe-slash:

~ ω

• in terms of talent, jeongyeon is one of their best. 2nd best vocalist, 5th best visual, 6th best dancer before her neck injury, amazing lyricist. if anything dahyun would be the most replaceable but she adds to much to twice also. jeongyeons absence in content is obvious, and i think shes one of twices best at variety.

in terms of popularity, tzuyu is the most popular. dont know if you some nasa or nayeon solo stan but the blinkifiation wont happen to twice bae.

• Did Jennie have significant more sales than Lisa or Rosé?

No. She actually had way less because it was released in 2018. Obviously back then bp themselves were selling lesser in 2018+ the sales bloom didn't happen . It still did well compared to standards back then. Rose crossed 600k and lisa 800k on gaon.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• 1. You can't replace any Twice member

2. Go fuck yourself if you have to bring down one member to bring up another :)

if you kept on reading you would see i said she also adds too much to be replaced but whatever. no one was bringing her down, if i was i wouldve said she was untalented and doesnt deserve to be in twice, but i didnt. why? cause that simply isnt true. dahyun deserved her spot in twice, and im not saying she shouldve been replaced or that someone on sixteen shouldve debuted instead of her. im saying if you weigh out the 3 main categories (vocal, dance, and rap) dahyun doesnt shine in any categories. she is subvocal level and below lead dancer level, and its not like shes gods gift to earth with her rapping. shes not untalented, its just that she isnt strong in a specific category, and some other twice members face that issue too. if i was bringing her down i wouldve said that they should be dragging xyz instead of jeongyeon and how xyz is way more untalented.

it was truely not that serious to tell me to fuck myself over, grow some balls, there will always be an idol whos the weakest overall in their group. its not just a twice thing, i could say this for other groups i stan and ult.

• if you kept on reading you would see i said she also adds too much to be replaced but whatever. no one was bringing her down, if i was i wouldve said she was untalented and doesnt deserve to be in twice, but i didnt. why? cause that simply isnt true. dahyun deserved her spot in twice, and im not saying she shouldve been replaced or that someone on sixteen shouldve debuted instead of her. im saying if you weigh out the 3 main categories (vocal, dance, and rap) dahyun doesnt shine in any categories. she is subvocal level and below lead dancer level, and its not like shes gods gift to earth with her rapping. shes not untalented, its just that she isnt strong in a specific category, and some other twice members face that issue too. if i was bringing her down i wouldve said that they should be dragging xyz instead of jeongyeon and how xyz is way more untalented.

it was truely not that serious to tell me to fuck myself over, grow some balls, there will always be an idol whos the weakest overall in their group. its not just a twice thing, i could say this for other groups i stan and ult.

I don’t give a shit about your life story if it bothers you that i told you to go fuck yourself then that's good and you can keep the shit you are spewing here to yourself.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!