Posts by gwynethier

I'm not 40. I only post on AKP when I'm bored at work or on a walk, so I'm literally either literally touching grass or making money when I post. I also know that I have a big personality that makes it seem like I post here a lot, but I'm not even in the top 100 in that category. Oh, I'm also not a girl.

So all of that was wrong. We'll open it up for a Q&A session now.

you must be bored 16 hours a day. i only go here and browse every now &then, and every single time in those days, you are in here arguing and baiting people left & right. i assumed that you're just some jobless preteen who got nothing to do all day but spend her time on allkpop.

so, you're actually some 30+ y/o old dude who spends his time on some kpop forum arguing and baiting people. it's worse.. but hey, you do you.

HOLY! i thought you where a 16 y/o jobless immature girl who got nothing to do but post on all kpop allday. wtf? you're 40? yikes

So does Stray Kids doing a bigger tour than Twice have ever managed in SK make them a more popular act than Twice domestically at the moment :pepe-narrow-eyes:

where is the source for that? (the ones I found say otherwise)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

currently, any girl group that has less than 1m pre-order is a flop.

- anything around 500k+ pre-orders = they are nugus with intl fanbase.

- if they have less than 300k pre-orders, then they are struggling nugus who is riding the kpop wave.

- if your faves can't even break that 250k pre-order mark, then that's just embarrassing. why even bother coming back, should just disband at that point.

- if for some reason your faves have less than 200k, then it's a combination of them not being in the big 3, having no intl fanbase, their songs are bad hence the low spotify streams & youtube views, adding the fact that they are also a struggling nugus who is riding the kpop wave. just no luck all around.

with that being said, a 200k pre-order is not bad for the newly debuted girlgroups or the unpopular struggling nugu flops

if twice next comeback will have less than 1m pre-orders, then they will also be considered as just 'nugus with intl fanbase'. if their pre-orders go up instead, then the bar just went higher.

I have no idea what the OP is saying. Can someone translate?

basically, it's nayeon > your faves. unless nayeon is your fave

I guess onces aren't that bothered about the member's difference in sales.

my bad :-)

now if only all of them are going solo instead of subunits for the other ones. it would have been way easier to do twice rankings, oh well.

in any case, i will be updating this thread (or make a new one) next year with all of their physical sales, digital records, and instagram followers

really curious as to which members are really carrying the group and which ones are just lucky to be included in twice.

ie jeongyeon (she is 100% replaceable and is lucky to be in twice)

current twice rankings

1. sana or nayeon

9. jeongyeon

group comeback on aug 26

then either another solo or subunit right after

you can already imagine the next member/s to release their solo or subunit (after the group's comeback) will have a significantly lesser sales than nayeon

anticipate the meltdown that will happen :whistling:

the legend Michael Jackson is literally just standing without doing anything, and people are fainting. that is stage presence

External Content youtu.be

I think the whole point was to show that a gg has not had a year where they were the overall top act on gaon when u add up everything. It's not about how dominant one song was. Unless I understood it wrong.

the OP literally made up his/her own rules to count "digital" rankings.

it's basically this, an example using sports, the NBA

you have 2 players,

1st player = only missed ONE game all season, averaged 2 points per game, 0 assists, 3 rebound

2nd player = missed a quarter of the season but averaged 25 points per game, 7 assists, 1 rebound

which one of the 2 do you think had a better season? if you answered the 2nd player, you are wrong according to the OP. hence I said this whole chart is nothing but an attendance sheet.

lmao, what a load of bs for calculating digital rank

according to op, the ranking goes, #1 = 100 points, #2 = 99 points and so on.

based on this: if 2 groups had

1st group, 1 song, rank 1 (had 800m+ digital sales/stream total) = 100 points

2nd group, 2 songs, rank 2 & 3 (only had 200m+ digital sales/stream total) = 197 points

from the OPs logic, 2nd group beats the 1st group. ??????

now add all the weeks/months of zombie streams (especially during CBs) that BG kr fandom does, then you'll have a pretty distorted ranking system.

what "GGs have a better digital than BGs" means is that, on average, GGs have higher/better digital score/stream/sales than BGs, and not whatever bs this point of calculating digital ranking is that the op cooked up