Posts by Disevidence

Minnie happy to be performing at MMA and get significant solo moments = shading Love Dive. Referencing a character she played very likely.

Only with Kpop swiss cheese brain folks. Completely detached, insecure projection from the OP and everyone who believes any word of what the OP said.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't care big groups or not. The acts you have mentioned all have different and distinct musical styles.

No, nowhere near as much as you think.

All the groups i've listed also lack a few things - decent lyrics, vocal palette or distinct vocal colours, or simply avoiding talk-rapping or atonal punctuated singing.

For example, one of my favorite songs this year is Kard, because it's got a nice laid back groove, and VOCAL MELODIES. Ring the Alarm is great. Icons by Hot Issue last year is fantastic, because it's a female heavy vocal melody song, a fucking rarity in this environment.

Almost uniformly, with the exception of perhaps RV (who I don't vibe with their songs for different reasons), the original groups I listed do not utilize vocal melodies to any great degree. There's always shouting, chanting, talk rapping, it's endemic and it's terrible.

Either sing properly (with melody), rap properly, or shut up. Give me proper lyrics, give me a ride range of vocal colours, not everyone being trained to sound exactly the same.

So you've tried to say the tail wags the dog, when it's the opposite. Almost all the big groups are leaning into atonal or minimum vocal melodies, letting song production carry with chants and shouts and all that rubbish, and the market eats it up, so they continue to do it. But that's not what I like about songs.

So So many. Where so start

Groups I've listened to Most TT's, a few b-sides (when promoted/performed, and 1-2 more recent albums) and not cared for any -

Aespa,

Nmixx,

Kep1er,

Twice,

Red Velvet

Girls Generation,

Any of the NCTs,

Got7,

Monsta X,

Ikon

Le Ssserafim

Loona,

Seventeen

Groups that I've only ever really like one(1) track and that's it, from all their songs -

Itzy (Wannabe)

IVE (Love Dive)

Ateez (Wonderland)

Stray Kids (Miroh)

There are so so many groups out there where I've listened to entire minis and found nothing. Particularly RV... everyone craps on about their Disco, so I listened to many of their Minis... but it's a big miss to me.

I mean yes, in this case it's not about the music.

Class:y have some great music, but I can't in good conscience support a group with members that young. Plenty of other people also expressed distaste at the Grade 1 of My Teenage Girls' ages.

So yeah, you are right, in a way.

Yeah I mean predicted is literally written…🫣

No, because language is precise.

If their predicting an IVE win, that means they've done some polling or have a sample of selected jurors, understand their potential votes, and with those tabulations that puts IVE in first. Similar to how elections poll a representative sample of the populace to predict a winner.

There is no data on that, so you can't say anyone's predicted to win. You can simply outline who's infront with regards to the other criteria.

This is a fan account, so they may not be the most objective.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I mean their predicted in the fact that the account has no idea who wins the jury count.

So more like "leading the scoring before jury votes" is a far better way to describe it.

Looking for recommendations for Kpop soloists or Korean Pop soloists who are unknown or not really discussed.

Please limit this to non-group members. I'm interested in people who are just soloists from the start.

My recommendation would be the recent comeback from Luli Lee

External Content www.youtube.com

Some great songs and musicality on the album.

Personal highlight is this song -

External Content open.spotify.com

What soloists are out there that fly very much under the radar that people recommend?

Nxde did have a shorter planned promo cycle, but all their other promo opportunities got interrupted, which has severely hampered outreach.

Busan cancelled, Knowing Bro's aired on the night of the tragedy , GMA were they performed is delayed airing, and even their 5 days wasted going to Music Bank Chile is unlikely to be broadcast due to that show's cancellation.

So yeah, it's expected it will drop more then LSF who are continuing to promote (and dropped a 2nd proper MV recently).

Given how interrupted and the events that have occured, Nxde's holding up pretty well. Certainly not as good as Tomboy however.

You didn't answer my question, where does the presumption that Onces are invested into this voting more than any other group come from? Do you have any stats tp back it up?

literally today

(pinned Tweet of 189k followers) -

Tip of the iceberg. You have massive Once accounts all spamming that stuff non-stop.

Lmfao everytime yall lose it is because you didn't "participate". Do you have a data to prove that Onces statistically participate more in voting than any of these group? Considering most Onces are older and have lifes to care about, I'd say it is the opposite. If you have any proof, go one.

I'm saying it's easy to concentrate on that when it's the only award you have to focus on.

Fairly simple explanation, surprised you have trouble grasping it.

Right now my group has MMA (and had GMA, little use that was), has current music show voting, and is generally pre-occupied with other stuff. Energy for a MAMA fan vote is low considering we're hoping for Daesangs, it's just seen as generally not really worth the effort. No doubt we wouldn't be top anyway, of that I've no doubt, but no great energies were expended because it was kind of minor in the scheme of things.