Posts by Disevidence

Just asking based off recent events from MMA and MAMA and openly voicing their displeasure. Do they think they deserve the awards more than them?

Ive Stans -

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For someone who recites history, Whyknock sure has forgotten last year where people said the exact same things about Idle.

But Whyknock is always super weird towards Cube groups.

Lastly, shit like this is how Soyeon can stay in the forefront of minds. Now people will want to check out the next comeback, because of all the controversy. She knows the game. It's why she's successful.

Soyeon's rap -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

100% Music and Performances.

Performances such their Fake Love Cover, Lion and PiS Nightmare Queendom Performance means they'll forever by one of the few Kpop groups I actually care about.

That the pull off this stuff always when given the appropriate stage (2022 MMA awards), utterly unique, creative, captivating stages that give off themes and ideas no other group comes close with.

Which group lets themselves smear lipstick, be covered in mud, and generally put the music and concept before solely just looking pretty for the cameras? Only Idle.

Do yall kpop stans even fucking read the room? Kpop stans are too busy stuck inside their frog's well to see past the trees and grass outside of it. Nothing that kpop groups have done this year will ever beat BTS as a group bringing close to $2B to their economy. From doing a bid to host a worldwide sporting event in 2030 for South Korea to being nominated for three awards at the grammys, NOTHING kpop does will ever trump that. And you think judges will see that and say hmm yes these domestic achievements far outweighs that? In what fucking world?

Record of the year was introduced solely because of WannaOne and it was NEVER about the digitals/sales. It was always a "we recognize your impact/contribution to kpop in this way too." And say whatever you want about WannaOne, but their short term as a boygroup really did leave an impact. (G)-Idle had a very great year but if you want to base their winnings on song(s) success, than the category their stans should have beef with is SOTY and ArOTY. Ain't got shit to do with a daesang that doesn't account for digital/votes/sales. Because going for it seems like yall want a pity award for (G)-Idle.

But back to the topic at hand, people seeing no problem with this would be the same people grinding their axes if Wonyoung even said any of this. Don't lie. People already thinks she's fake, attention seeking, spotlight hogger etc. No one but her fans would be calling this confidence.

Read the room?

How about you stop with your solipsistic self-projection onto someone you don't know, as clearly in your mind every vague comment or statement is an attack, so therefore that's your natural assumption from an Idol.

This entire thread has been debunked, and your frothing at the mouth like a rabies patient, so sure you have some juicy drama when all it is you snapping at the mirror of your own projections.

Minnie happy to be performing at MMA and get significant solo moments = shading Love Dive. Referencing a character she played very likely.

Only with Kpop swiss cheese brain folks. Completely detached, insecure projection from the OP and everyone who believes any word of what the OP said.

I don't care big groups or not. The acts you have mentioned all have different and distinct musical styles.

No, nowhere near as much as you think.

All the groups i've listed also lack a few things - decent lyrics, vocal palette or distinct vocal colours, or simply avoiding talk-rapping or atonal punctuated singing.

For example, one of my favorite songs this year is Kard, because it's got a nice laid back groove, and VOCAL MELODIES. Ring the Alarm is great. Icons by Hot Issue last year is fantastic, because it's a female heavy vocal melody song, a fucking rarity in this environment.

Almost uniformly, with the exception of perhaps RV (who I don't vibe with their songs for different reasons), the original groups I listed do not utilize vocal melodies to any great degree. There's always shouting, chanting, talk rapping, it's endemic and it's terrible.

Either sing properly (with melody), rap properly, or shut up. Give me proper lyrics, give me a ride range of vocal colours, not everyone being trained to sound exactly the same.

So you've tried to say the tail wags the dog, when it's the opposite. Almost all the big groups are leaning into atonal or minimum vocal melodies, letting song production carry with chants and shouts and all that rubbish, and the market eats it up, so they continue to do it. But that's not what I like about songs.

So So many. Where so start

Groups I've listened to Most TT's, a few b-sides (when promoted/performed, and 1-2 more recent albums) and not cared for any -

Aespa,

Nmixx,

Kep1er,

Twice,

Red Velvet

Girls Generation,

Any of the NCTs,

Got7,

Monsta X,

Ikon

Le Ssserafim

Loona,

Seventeen

Groups that I've only ever really like one(1) track and that's it, from all their songs -

Itzy (Wannabe)

IVE (Love Dive)

Ateez (Wonderland)

Stray Kids (Miroh)

There are so so many groups out there where I've listened to entire minis and found nothing. Particularly RV... everyone craps on about their Disco, so I listened to many of their Minis... but it's a big miss to me.

I mean yes, in this case it's not about the music.

Class:y have some great music, but I can't in good conscience support a group with members that young. Plenty of other people also expressed distaste at the Grade 1 of My Teenage Girls' ages.

So yeah, you are right, in a way.

Yeah I mean predicted is literally written…🫣

No, because language is precise.

If their predicting an IVE win, that means they've done some polling or have a sample of selected jurors, understand their potential votes, and with those tabulations that puts IVE in first. Similar to how elections poll a representative sample of the populace to predict a winner.

There is no data on that, so you can't say anyone's predicted to win. You can simply outline who's infront with regards to the other criteria.

This is a fan account, so they may not be the most objective.

I mean their predicted in the fact that the account has no idea who wins the jury count.

So more like "leading the scoring before jury votes" is a far better way to describe it.