Posts by kupid

It’s funny to see some stans of faves who do so badly in k charts cry about it on akp for days to come after jhope… when he did amazing internationally and had many firsts for a kpop artist and yet he is a flop and their faves did well. Some people really can’t keep their mouths off people they claim not to stan, and usually play the victim in akp.

What is funny is that despite having a VIP album listening party filled with celebs and being the member of the most popular boy group in the world atm, he didn't even chart top 80 in melon. But I guess its a consolation that he did better internationally or it would have been too embarrassing. All those armies that said that them not going on Korean tv and getting themselves known was the right call can now see that the fact that none if them has an impact in their home country without the bts tag was the price they paid for their lack of Korean activities. Like its impossible to believe that Korea didn't even know a bts member debutted solo . But judging by how v has been trying to attach himself to all the relevant Korean celebs recently, I guess they finally realised that without Korean individual relevancy,they would fade away soon and will only be remembered by their achievement packed Wikipedia page.

Not sure if i believe there is a beef, but It is bound to happen sooner or later. Hybe kept dragging them into politics because they were bent on getting them exempted by sucking up to those politicians. I mean wasnt it weird that a politician that knows nothing about AMA or billboatd was reciting a poem about how bts should be exempted for charting on billboard and winning AMA just less than two months ago?. The thing with all these politicians is that if you suck up to them for any reason, they are going to try to keep you doing just that, the moment you stop, they flip 180. Where are all those politicians that kept preaching that bts needed an exemption? . They all ran as soon as public opinion on the matter turned negative.

The audit isn't weird though, hybe kept publicizing their figures before they went public , and those figures were most times higher than all big three put together, now that bts is even bigger and holding concerts, enphypen sold ovrr a million, it seems the figures didn't increase much, which is probably why the want to probe them.

For merch, album sales, tours etc, you have to put into condideration thst bts gets paid after the company takes away production cost and their 30 or 40 percent depending on what is on bts contract then the rest gets split into 7 parts.While in the terms of royalties, pdogg takes all ir most of it since he contributesthe most. He works on almost all bts' songs and other hybe artirsts and bts songs chart well. As for bts earnings from royalties, The thing is that bts don't earn much from royalties per say since they mostly are listed in credits along side pdogg who obviously takes a much higher percentage ( I say this because other producers and bts members are almost always credited along side him and yet he always makes the news for his earnings from royalties while they don't, it just means he takes most of the royalty cut) , if not he wouldn't be making that much when over 4 people are credited alongside him.