NewJeans will easily debut in the top 10 all kchart , ROTY is really no longer exclusive to IVE

• 9k follow on melon without digi

They rank on kchart search real time since 2-3 days ago

Knet are really looking forward to them :eyes:

I'm a dive, and I really haven't seen this hype that knet has for IVE when they cb with Love Dive (after the success of 11). I really feel threatened ;(;(;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That’s a weird post to this? It’s not like they haven’t released music. So while yea they don’t have a digital release on melon, they do have a digital release on YouTube which many Koreans use anyways.

• That’s a weird post to this? It’s not like they haven’t released music. So while yea they don’t have a digital release on melon, they do have a digital release on YouTube which many Koreans use anyways.

with 9k followers but no digi on melon is really unusual, usually follow will increase sharply with each release of digi on melon. The fact that there is no digi but the following is still growing very fast proves that everyone is very excited for them

I follow IVE and this never happened to them tho ;(

• WSG Wannabe is still going strong, so they will not chart top 2 for sure.

If they can get 3 by beating Ive it would be a great accomplishment.

• Lmao. Those who said any ggs from this month release to beat Love Dive is ridiculous. Am a Mys but Love Dive is definitly going to be no 1 idol song this year. Unless BP hit a jackpot(even i do they will do super good).

• Lmao. Those who said any ggs from this month release to beat Love Dive is ridiculous. Am a Mys but Love Dive is definitly going to be no 1 idol song this year. Unless BP hit a jackpot(even i do they will do super good).

Numbers don't lie. If you follow idols, this hype is similar to the hype that knet has for OMG when they come back with nonstop, trending on melon search a lot before 2-3 days of preparing cb and following rapidly.

anyway, let see.

• yeah they are very hype and i think they will do well, no doubt they are trending but its a but misleading. since someone mentioned before, you can't find their songs anywhere since its not released yet so in order to listen to it you have to directly go to youtube and thats what make it trendy. looking forward to their debut

Also, incoming with ive 3 version given how they released it so early with not even the schedules yet. 3 teasers seems likely

ive summer teaser = green

? = red

? = blue

• I hope they don't put out too many teasers that take away the hype. Especially with quality movies like summer film, no one but dive will be interested

• Ive is also having a comeback in August. If they keep up to at least Eleven standard, I think they will still safely win roty.

I'm really worried for IVE, they don't have a solid fanbase, feel like they'll flop levels whenever they don't give a BOP

• I hope they don't put out too many teasers that take away the hype. Especially with quality movies like summer film, no one but dive will be interested

on the contrary, while it may seem much the timeframe is like 3 weeks left. there's also comebacks happening with other groups, mix that in with the teasers and it just raises hype for everything in general

• Top10 first day i doubt. Possible but difficult. But entering daily within a day is possible. They have a lot of positive hype so if it materializes they can do very well. Actually I am kind of expecting them to do the best in August. Let's see.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Top10 first day i doubt. Possible but difficult. But entering daily within a day is possible. They have a lot of positive hype so if it materializes they can do very well. Actually I am expecting them to do the best in August.

you expect newjeans to do even better on charts than bp’s pre release in august? That’s interesting :melon_think:

• you expect newjeans to do even better on charts than bp’s pre release in august? That’s interesting :melon_think:

Blackpink will have high ul debut advantage but longevity can go to anyone. I do think if the hype really transfers to charts for newjeans they can do very well.

I am actually very excited to see their charting. They already are the most followed rookies of 2022 on Melon. With no music release on the platform yet.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Hmm question, are their songs will be digitally available later including the 4th one????

all 4 songs on their mini album will be released on digital platforms in about 2.5 hours time for streaming, including the remaining title track “cookie”. I think ador first released the other 3 songs on youtube so that when all 4 songs come out, the remaining song will get the most streams since it’s a new song. We’ve seen many occasions when multiple tracks of an artist’s album block each other on charts lol this method will ensure to reduce that. We’ll see how well it works :/

• with 9k followers but no digi on melon is really unusual, usually follow will increase sharply with each release of digi on melon. The fact that there is no digi but the following is still growing very fast proves that everyone is very excited for them

I follow IVE and this never happened to them tho ;(

but they have releases..... people are following because they have listened to their music on YouTube which is another digital platform. Its not like they are completely unknown.

• all 4 songs on their mini album will be released on digital platforms in about 2.5 hours time for streaming, including the remaining title track “cookie”. I think ador first released the other 3 songs on youtube so that when all 4 songs come out, the remaining song will get the most streams since it’s a new song. We’ve seen many occasions when multiple tracks of an artist’s album block each other on charts lol this method will ensure to reduce that. We’ll see how well it works :/

I see, so there will be a MV for cookie???

• I see, so there will be a MV for cookie???

yeah there will! Hybe is sparing no expense for this group lol that’s for sure. The budget for their debut is quite sth. It paid off tho considering the positive reception they’re receiving for their efforts

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!