[theqoo/enter-talk] MUSIC BANK'S #1'S SCORE TODAY
(Top down) - Digital score
- Broadcast score
- Audience score
- Physical score
- social media score
original post: here
1. At this rate, is there even any meaning in winning #1..?
2. Is this even allowed..? Does it make any sense that the highest score they received was not related to music?
5. No but just how amazing was their broadcast performance that they still won #1 despite not even having half of his physical sales...?
6. The show needs to change their name to Broadcast point Bank
7. Huh why aren't they giving it to Im Youngwoong?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat a messㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. This is seriously severe..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I could've understood if Im Youngwoong didn't appear on the show, but both of them were on the show and since he's higher than them on both physical and digital scores, they had to give them a higher broadcast score. This is seriously broadcast point bank
9. What's up with those broadcast points??
10. Huh? How does Im Youngwoong not qualify to win #1?
11. Wow what the? This makes no sense. Im Youngwoong is performing there, how did he get 0 broadcast points??? This is seriously crazy
12. How can Im Youngwoong get 0 broadcast points?? This is weird
13. They crossed the line
14. How did Im Youngwoong get 0 points? His song is even playing everywhere in the radio
15. Hul we're talking about Im Youngwoong here..??
[enter-talk] MUBANK WHO ABSOLUTELY WANTED TO GIVE THE #1 TO LE SSERAFIM
Look at the broadcast pointsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
original post: here
1. [+210, -1]
Don't call this a #1, this is embarrassing
2. [+196, -1]
Seriously this is so severe. Usually for people to have high broadcast scores, they should already have high physical and digital points too
3. [+177, -0]
They're losing to him in both digital and physical scores, but they're won #1 thanks to broadcast scores only? This is the first time I've heard of it. Everyone I've seen have won with a combination of physical and digital sales
4. [+98, -0]
Im Youngwoong's expression = our expressions... Seriously my eyes were opened wide... Really?? I thought Im Youngwoong's win was a given
5. [+81, -1]
No but it's not like Im Youngwoong wasn't on Music Bank, he appeared on KBS a few times to promote his songs already and he's getting 0 points for broadcast??? It's freaking nonsense. He sold 1M physical albums and he's in Melon top 10 but wouldn't win #1ㄷㄷ
[enter-talk] MUSIC BANK'S BROADCAST POINTS IN REAL TIME
Even the idols behind were astoundedㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Le Sserafim won with only broadcast points despite losing in both physical and digital
original post: here
1. [+486, -3]
5000 broadcast points f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope nobody will go around saying they won over Im Youngwoong
3. [+411, -1]
What in the hell is their criteria? I'm a fan of another boy group but I can't understand... They can't even match him in digital or physicalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+224, -0]
I'm not a fan of Im Youngwoong but seriously this is just wrong. He has both physical and digital sales, it was so obvious that Im Youngwoong would win #1 but he got his award robbed because of broadcast points. Secondly, why isn't PSY nominated? He has the video which hit 100M views the fastest in 1 week in 2022 and he's also in the Billboard100 charts. He's also #1 and #2 on music sites, but he's not nominated to win #1?? This is not random bank anymore but broadcast bank. It's not like the fans and the singers are ignorant. I'm not bashing Le Sserafim but Music Bank have the wrong criteria
5. [+203, -1]
Hybe are f*cking low for this seriously... All agencies can change scores by pulling strings at the back. But to do it to this extent is just shamelessㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not like Im Youngwoong didn't appear on broadcast, he was there
6. [+158, -0]
They didn't win over other idols but Im Youngwoong...?
"Im Youngwoong's first week sales record appeared in the news"
(Im Youngwoong first full album surpasses 1.1M in the first week... New record for a solo)