For those who keeps saying that aeschella crowd was dead

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and many more :pep-pj-pink::pep-pj-pink::pep-pj-pink::pep-pj-pink:

• someone send me a performance link pls

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

Wow, they did soooo well, impressed :oops:

• it wasn't as dead than people are trying to make it look

the public was engaging with them everytime aespa was interacting with them....

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• It wasn't dead but it wasn't alive too :cursing: :cursing:

I guess people were expecting too much from the crowds in this year's coachella. The crowd can't even

answer aespa's hyping :cursing:

Coachella goers testimonies:

FRFHQWyWYAAXbWH?format=jpg&name=large

not bad :pep-pj-pink:

• yeah i saw a lot of non-my and my said that a lot of people came when aespa appear

and left the main stage when aespa performance ended

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• I went in coachella twice before and I meant by the crowd was "dead" is it wasn't the usual coachella loud and

hype audience. But I completely understand cuz of covid :cursing:

Also I don't know if I'll completely believe the tweets cuz one said "aespa are great and good live vocalists, no voice crack, clean and stable singing live voice" when fancams showed there were screeching, voice cracks and off notes which is completely fine since it was their first time, no big dealo :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• I went in coachella twice before and I meant by the crowd was "dead" is it wasn't the usual coachella loud and

Also I don't know if I'll completely believe the tweets cuz one said "aespa are great and good live vocalists, no voice crack, clean and stable singing live voice" when fancams showed there were screeching, voice cracks and off notes which is completely fine since it was their first time, no big dealo :cursing:

I can barely read what you’re typing at the bottom :pepe-mirror-glare:

that one tweet isn't a my actually look at their dp

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!