Lisa fully deserves her collab

• I am sick of seeing some Blinks act as if she is getting special treatment when she really isn't.

Pre debut Lisa was basically hidden whilst the other girls had good opportunities, and up until a couple of years ago she barely had anything. It was only until YG needed money that Lisa started getting gigs.

Besides, Lisa is literally the most popular female idol of this gen. People acting like all the brand deals she gets are because of YG clearly have no idea how business works. Plus, despite that popularity, YG restricted her solo promo and she only just got it in 2021!!! She literally broke all records, even Money is slaying, which just proves how in demand she is!

It just seems like every gig Lisa gets is questioned, like her China promo... Again, she is the most popular there and they asked for her. Just like DJ Snake waited for years to work with Lisa despite abuse from fans and YG delaying..

She hasn't even had a dance break, and admitted on YWY she holds back for the sake of the group. She couldn't even attend a family members funeral... She has made so many sacrifices over the years so it would be great if people who claim to be fans would support her.

She has more than earned this!!

• lets get this straight. lisa is not getting special treatment, she's getting normal treatment.

when an agency accepts collabs that'll benefit the artist, that is called the agency's job. rejecting such opportunities is mistreatment. the other girls (esp jobless-jennie) are getting mistreated (and so is lisa but she's getting her time to shine rn)

anyone saying that lisa is being treated too nicely just wont let us blinks have nice things. instead of having lisa's solo activities shut down, protest for the other girlies to be allowed to do their solo activities.

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• lets get this straight. lisa is not getting special treatment, she's getting normal treatment.

when an agency accepts collabs that'll benefit the artist, that is called the agency's job. rejecting such opportunities is mistreatment. the other girls (esp jobless-jennie) are getting mistreated (and so is lisa but she's getting her time to shine rn)

anyone saying that lisa is being treated too nicely just wont let us blinks have nice things. instead of having lisa's solo activities shut down, protest for the other girlies to be allowed to do their solo activities.

But you are literally implying Lisa is treated better than the other girls, which she isn't. There were times when they had jobs and she didn't, including solos. Her solo was given less than the bare minimum promo anyway! Covid was given as a reason she couldn't go to PFW whilst the others did, so the jobless narrative for them doesn't work.

• Reason why other Blinks/akgaes complain about Lisa the most and don't say anything when she is denied opportunities is because she is the biggest threat to their faves' popularity, LMAO.....even with that weak title track choice & denying her Paris Bulgari show + various Chinese CM opportunities, Lisa STILL became highest-streamed Spotify solo artist/female artist charting among the ranks with BTS + BLACKPINK only. My theory is that YG is holding her back to prevent her popularity from overshadowing + overtaking BLACKPINK's as a whole...imagine if they actually DID give her as a good of songs as Jennie or Rose how she would've charted O_O;

• I agree on the part that she deserves her collab and that the artist must've liked her and asked if there was an opportunity to make it possible

But "It was only until YG needed money that Lisa started getting gigs."

it's hilarious to me how kpop stans victimize their idols, thinking they are mistreated and only used for the gain of the company. I don't know if you understand how things work, but Lisa gains opportunities, money, and fame too. That's basically how idol x company relationships are, the idol gets sent to do cfs, shows, collabs, etc. and in return both the artist and the company profit off that. The case with all the other members too

• Reason why other Blinks/akgaes complain about Lisa the most and don't say anything when she is denied opportunities is because she is the biggest threat to their faves' popularity, LMAO.....even with that weak title track choice & denying her Paris Bulgari show + various Chinese CM opportunities, Lisa STILL became highest-streamed Spotify solo artist/female artist charting among the ranks with BTS + BLACKPINK only. My theory is that YG is holding her back to prevent her popularity from overshadowing + overtaking BLACKPINK's as a whole...imagine if they actually DID give her as a good of songs as Jennie or Rose how she would've charted O_O;

I liked Lalisa, though I prefer Money, but agree with your other points 100%!

that's what I was saying you guys are absolutely hilarious

Lisa picked both songs personally lol

not everyone is against her and sabotaging her lmao

FAQ6_DMVkAYyNsp?format=jpg&name=large

• that's what I was saying you guys are absolutely hilarious

Lisa picked both songs personally lol

not everyone is against her and sabotaging her lmao

FAQ6_DMVkAYyNsp?format=jpg&name=large

Of course she has to say she really treasures it, it's her solo song that she's promoting lol! :rolleyes: What's she gonna say, it's a disgusting song no one should ever listen to in their right minds?

If LALISA was the best song among the ones that Teddy gave her, he must've given her shit other choices to begin with. Say what you want but most people didn't think it was the best title track choice + organic gp preferred Money. General opinion among K-pop community is that Lisa was thrown under the bus with this debut w/YG, letting her have an experimental title track for her solo debut + less than 1 week promotion. Don't believe me, why don't you ask the forum or backtrack threads about her debut?

• Of course she has to say she really treasures it, it's her solo song that she's promoting lol! :rolleyes: What's she gonna say, it's a disgusting song no one should ever listen to in their right minds?

If LALISA was the best song among the ones that Teddy gave her, he must've given her shit other choices to begin with. Say what you want but most people didn't think it was the best title track choice + organic gp preferred Money. General opinion among K-pop community is that Lisa was thrown under the bus with this debut w/YG, letting her have an experimental title track for her solo debut + less than 1 week promotion. Don't believe me, why don't you ask the forum or backtrack threads about her debut?

you guys ' imagination goes far, just because you didn't like the songs or some other koppies didn't doesn't have to apply to her own choice, but again anything to victimize said artist as if they don't have a say in anything they do, Lisa isn't just a puppet used by the company like yall like think lol

• you guys ' imagination goes far, just because you didn't like the songs or some other koppies didn't doesn't have to apply to her own choice, but again anything to victimize said artist as if they don't have a say in anything they do, Lisa isn't just a puppet used by the company like yall like think lol

Even if she's "not a puppet", it shows YGE's lack of care & judgment towards Lisa's solo debut title track that she was ALLOWED to choose such a public-unfriendly track for it. With Jennie & Rose they got nothing but the best for their solo debuts, but w/Lisa it seems they allowed her to choose whatever, as if they didn't care enough about the comeback to fight her on it. That's bad. If they're a business and she's their cash cow, they should be putting more care and the perfect management choices to capitalize on her success. That they allowed it to be such an unpopular mess for their most popular member of BLACKPINK is honestly irresponsible. Even Money did better than LALISA, and it was just a B-side!

And tbh most idols ARE puppets of their management, whether we like it or not, that's how the system's designed, even including YG artists; that's why CL left YGE. Because she didn't like how they were managing her. Under her own solo label Very Cherry she has much, MUCH greater freedom & control over her career than she would under YGE, and that's that. She didn't like being a puppet of YGE, and that's why she left.

• But you are literally implying Lisa is treated better than the other girls, which she isn't. There were times when they had jobs and she didn't, including solos. Her solo was given less than the bare minimum promo anyway! Covid was given as a reason she couldn't go to PFW whilst the others did, so the jobless narrative for them doesn't work.

and at that point the other girls were treated better than lisa.

this is a cycling thing. rn its lisa's turn to shine, and that means accepting that she's getting treated better temporarily

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• Even if she's "not a puppet", it shows YGE's lack of care & judgment towards Lisa's solo debut title track that she was ALLOWED to choose such a public-unfriendly track for it. With Jennie & Rose they got nothing but the best for their solo debuts, but w/Lisa it seems they allowed her to choose whatever, as if they didn't care enough about the comeback to fight her on it. That's bad. If they're a business and she's their cash cow, they should be putting more care and the perfect management choices to capitalize on her success. That they allowed it to be such an unpopular mess for their most popular member of BLACKPINK is honestly irresponsible. Even Money did better than LALISA, and it was just a B-side!

And tbh most idols ARE puppets of their management, whether we like it or not, that's how the system's designed, even including YG artists; that's why CL left YGE. Because she didn't like how they were managing her. Under her own solo label Very Cherry she has much, MUCH greater freedom & control over her career than she would under YGE, and that's that. She didn't like being a puppet of YGE, and that's why she left.

yeah you guys are really deluded I cannot lmao, not everything is meant to sabotage Lisa, she loved her songs and so did many others which also can be shown in the success of both releases

you can't be possibly comparing Lisa with cl lol? Lisa is getting all the opportunities and has been busy all the time with solo projects, cl's main problem was not being able to release her music and not having creative freedom, which isn't a problem for Lisa since she said that she doesn't write and trusts Teddy instead, completely different situations

• yeah you guys are really deluded I cannot lmao, not everything is meant to sabotage Lisa, she loved her songs and so did many others which also can be shown in the success of both releases

you can't be possibly comparing Lisa with cl lol? Lisa is getting all the opportunities and has been busy all the time with solo projects, cl's main problem was not being able to release her music and not having creative freedom, which isn't a problem for Lisa since she said that she doesn't write and trusts Teddy instead, completely different situations

People loved those LALISA BECAUSE it was Lisa's solo in spite of the music, rather than because of it....if it was some nugu group given that track I can guarantee they would've flopped like a hot potato.

Yeah sure Lisa is getting all the opportunities, but in case you didn't notice YG keeps turning them down? Even Bulgari was pissed she just played around in Paris while they were having a show in Paris at the same time she was there while all other BLACKPINK girls got to go to all the shows they wanted & grew the hugest crowds for their fashion houses ever, & Chinese sponsors all left thanks to YG's unusually bad work ethic. Think that's a coincidence?

• People loved those LALISA BECAUSE it was Lisa's solo in spite of the music, rather than because of it....if it was some nugu group given that track I can guarantee they would've flopped like a hot potato.

Yeah sure Lisa is getting all the opportunities, but in case you didn't notice YG keeps turning them down? Even Bulgari was pissed she just played around in Paris while they were having a show in Paris at the same time she was there while all other BLACKPINK girls got to go to all the shows they wanted & grew the hugest crowds for their fashion houses ever, & Chinese sponsors all left thanks to YG's unusually bad work ethic. Think that's a coincidence?

That poster is a Jennie akgae who hates Lisa, don't expect logic from them! Don't waste your time... Everyone knows Lisa is mistreated, so much so that other fandoms call it out.

• People loved those LALISA BECAUSE it was Lisa's solo in spite of the music, rather than because of it....if it was some nugu group given that track I can guarantee they would've flopped like a hot potato.

sometimes I wonder if you guys read your posts before posting them, yall way beyond repair atp

who cares about a fashion show crowd please, do yall hear yourselves? She couldn't go because of the situation in Milan and Lisa being a Thai passport holder

And she just had several weeks off in France with her family and is about to release her collab, need yall to drop this "mistreated" narrative because there are actual idols who are in fact suffering for real

• That poster is a Jennie akgae who hates Lisa, don't expect logic from them! Don't waste your time... Everyone knows Lisa is mistreated, so much so that other fandoms call it out.

Okay thanks for the warning 😅 I just get so heated sometimes seeing how weirdly obstinate other BP akgaes are about refusing to acknowledge Lisa's mistreatment when she's in THEIR group for crying out loud.

But ya know it DOES make sense, since she IS the biggest competition for THEIR faves career, being the most popular member in the group and girl groups in general, and they know it...that's why they're so weirdly stubborn & delusional about refusing to acknowledge her mismanagement LOL because then she would get MORE promotion which for some reason they hate even tho they're more than fine w/other girls' solo promotions & support & cheer for the others. :rolleyes::p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!