[DN+PC] Day6 Jae under controversy for calling Park Jimin a "th**" + her reaction

• source: Day6 Jae under controversy for calling Park Jimin a "th**"

Day6 Jae under controversy for calling Park Jimin a "th**"
    Trending Korean entertainment news from Naver
    dailynaver.blogspot.com

AVvXsEgImiKVLfYzF9BNPkDNJauSONwYYMIRBvaherwb6kTyzZOU4PNqVK8OFUEiDkst06v6iK6M4FqOQJaFvBHnWxJUEeegrZxevn_x10ROT4iAGq2CyXltziyrZPZb0yYNwf1Ovbj4USdLsgnv5Lpef-VmsfBFxU0-sHZAn5u-ujLBcVkIayjNDO8BJZoLgA=s16000

Article: "Day6 Jae called Park Jimin a th**"

Source: Pann

After leaving JYP, he goes around saying, "now that I'm not a Kpop idol anymore, why is Park Jimin trying to be a th**?"

Is he crazy? Wow...

AVvXsEhleYVNdc7nUEFqjSoIv9GHeke-lPbFIN1Z9xRHG9yO6g3NNY_oIFRCpHTVVntcOmHgVeu8zah6gfvmu1GSqVEV7tRml7lyXS1vr-psrFVY93tOwm8lznNPSLOgmkOFjgr68RmUbLNEc0IizKuuMhao6_EjEADdtJ-pJ2cjyri9y4ScQD2Qfqcvpwff-A=s16000

AVvXsEiIH-upTzL9swrBZ4kOsATiN5gaPdUj_-g4XXDhzVtPzUgIZWWmdkTlnv6cwRLXL_ayYVTYXQARG6ntA7e7e0fAkZjZS_0oGvCaWN4TsCa4fdH7yqikYE_0gjIvDh_fR7Z4BMbB5LG5u3DIXl6pBhrDNWww4DLvVD1PA5qOSUi-UsQukZ31GQyUZvF_fw=s16000
    AVvXsEiLAQKh0DXWQ5_9aPuaEouqHzNJAE0QECpg3fvV_xc0UsQicrvccHdVZ74lS3cUDZ52oDri6CpNFkTRE4-S-QNn4i-KO7OBofZjLBh1_6JlzRZ9qSB3F44GNtqp9-NDWztk684lhansBTznHWkQRW2EYGa7TpiUrAttuwLpZCzqH-_XC07qFoO04VuDXg=s16000

AVvXsEgLei1ovYY-N33M6SD048UuYFVLLGcIQiZstSoypRfDdMu_RDoNZ82dU_n-Kb5ZX6d89qBG5eny130Pte3Qwl9MjF4abCGrNRggsnmkMIsul9g0AULoQDBaYnhGm5xJV43eOKgDAIDneiFHVDG8akRgCug--be8Mb3fnvWkf_XcS8DtawihwEG_2jiuNQ=s320

1. [+144, -0] So because he's no longer a K-pop idol he can say such ugly and dirty things..? Just how much was he longing to say those vulgar things when he was promoting? How did he endure it for this long?
    2. [+128, -14] Can you leave out 'Day6' from the title?^^ he's a former member that left the group.
    3. [+108, -3] Is he crazy? There's a reason why JYP threw him out ㅋㅋㅋ. Take out 'Day6' from the title, the members did nothing wrong.
    4. [+66, -2] How can someone like Park Jae-hyung coexist with Kang Young-hyun and Kim Wonpil in one team? Daebak, really glad they're no longer in the same team anymore..
    5. [+53, -0] I saw that video too. After saying those dirty things he laughed like a psychopath..
    6. [+44, -0] And he plans to comeback to Day6, f*ck ㅋㅋㅋ. Who does he think he is.
    7. [+24, -0] Lookin back now I think JYP dodged a bullet ㅋㅋㅋ

source: [theqoo/enter-talk] DAY6 EX-MEMBER JAE'S COMMENT THAT'S CREATING A CONTROVERSY OVERSEAS....

[theqoo/enter-talk] DAY6 EX-MEMBER JAE'S COMMENT THAT'S CREATING A CONTROVERSY OVERSEAS....
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He's saying "now that I'm not in K-pop anymore, why is XXX(Korean female singer) trying to be a th*t?"

original post: here

1. Rationally speaking, this doesn't look good... what's wrong with him?

2. He looks like a f*cker laughing by himself

3. Physiognomy is science??

4. Good thing he left the group... only the fans are pitiful...

5. But who is this?

6. Is he on drugs?? Crazy f*cker

7. Thank you for leaving the group and don't ever come back

8. Who is he??

9. He seriously looks like a f*cking loser... for real, he looks like those little kids pretending to be strong

image.png

11. Look at all the kids shielding him ㅋㅋ

12. It's pretty quiet compared to normal scandalsㅋㅋ he's such a mess and is creating controversies every day. I'm impressed that there are even fans left

13. ??????... he's a f*cker

14. The way he laughs is f*cking scary.. He doesn't seem like the person he was a few years back in his concerts

15. Ah this is seriously bad, please shut up a bit... So even if you're not an idol, you can say something like that? Dude, get in your right mind

[theqoo] JAMIE'S TWEET AFTER DAY6'S EX-MEMBER'S COMMENT

image.png

She just tweeted this..

1. They both appeared in the same season of K-pop star, went to JYP and were under the same roof.. Park Jimin must've been so taken aback

2. Sigh... looking at his face, I've seen him saying "since I'm not a K-pop idol anymore" a few times in the 'Hot' category now. Just how well did Jamie treat him...

3. She seriously must've been cursing

4. She deleted this tweet but what she said was right. He's straight up an incel ㅋㅋ
    image.png

5. Didn't Park Jimin treat him super well? No but how can he say such thing like it was nothing?

6. He gives off incel vibes..

7. No way, are they joking..?

8. The fact that they are close makes it an even harder strike. Sigh, Park Jaehyung has been the worst member of everyone who left their group

9. Hul Jamie is Park Jimin?? Crazy f*cker

10. ㅋㅋㅋ He wasn't "restricted" by JYP, JYP forced him to shut up, f*ck

[enter-talk] DAY6 JAE CALLED PARK JIMIN A TH*T

image.png
    "After he left JYP, he's going around with the "now that I'm not in K-pop anymore, why is Jamie trying to be a th*t?" BS"

image.png

image.png

Is he crazy? Wow...

post response:
    [+162][-4]

1. [+80, 0]
    Why does the way he says that he's "no longer a K-pop idol" feel so cheap and disgusting..? Just how much did he want to say such vulgar word while he was promoting? How did he endure it?

2. [+75, -9]
    Can you remove 'Day6' from the title? ^^ He's a former member

3. [+65, -2]
    Is he crazy? There's a reason why JYP didn't want himㅋㅋㅋ Remove the 'Day6', what wrong did the other members do?

4. [+37, -1]
    How can Park Jaehyung co-exist with Kang Younghyun and Kim Wonpil in one team?... daebak; Ah but they are not in the same team anymore

5. [+33, 0]
    Yah, if you dare call yourself "Day6", you're dead!
    image.png

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “[DN] Day6 Jae under controversy for calling Park Jimin a "th**"” to “[DN+PC] Day6 Jae under controversy for calling Park Jimin a "th**" + her reaction”.
  • Is this the freedom he said wanted?

:pepeshock:

Im actually shocked, why did he pick on her? She is in the same shoes as him, instead of showing support he called a thot?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jae talking stupid again...

I love his music but his brain is a bit...

I've been getting more and more disappointed with him recently but this was just the straw that broke the camel's back for me

mKl7Ghm.png

• He’s seriously straight up a douche canoe and fuck him for calling Jamie that. Jamie is THRIVING and he can stay the edge lord he desperately wanted to be now that he’s “not Kpop”.

~ ω

• I've been getting more and more disappointed with him recently but this was just the straw that broke the camel's back for me

When he's not talking out of his ass he's entertaining. I like his streams.

But then he starts getting stupid and trying to be edgy.

That's when he's so....I can't even say it.

I think it's his chat who is driving him on, so he wants to please incels by being an edge lord.

I hope he sticks to making music, since he is very good at it, and stops being a dumbarse.

• He’s seriously straight up a douche canoe and fuck him for calling Jamie that. Jamie is THRIVING and he can stay the edge lord he desperately wanted to be now that he’s “not Kpop”.

DOUCHE CANOE I LOVE THAT TERM I'VE NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE

mKl7Ghm.png

• I logged in for the first time in months just to see this mess.

Honestly I've been a fan of day6 for years and I found most of his jokes funny while some rubbed me the wrong way, but this... I mean if he talks this way about someone he considers a friend what can you expect from him.

I feel but for Jamie she must've been so blindsided

Maybe, You and i are, Destined to be once in, A thousand, Years

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!