ABOUT BULLYING

• 1. There isnt universal one reason. Others have their own mental or social problems, some do it just for fun, others for power...

2. Its usually 1 vs group. The victims are most of the time weaker or unpopular people so they are easy target. Tbh what standing up do? You tell them to stop. They just laugh at you and continue harder. This depends on the country but in my country there arent working system that could actually punish bullies so we victims dont have much options than suffer. How many times ive been sitting in my teachers office only to come back tomorrow to see nothing changed

3. Well bullying is abusing mentally or physically or both. So why do rape victims think about the rape, why do home violence victim think about it... bullying is traumatic experiense. It destroys your mental healt, self esteem, relationships basically your life and it takes a long time to heal. It has took at least 10 for me to heal and get a 'normal' life and i still have work to do

4. I mean talk shit get hit. If you are ready to destroy someone else life be ready yours to be destroyed too. I think its fair (of course it depends on case by case). Too bad my bullies are flop so there are nothing to destroy. Some call it revenge some call it justice. Mots of the bullying cases dont get the closure and bullies walk away without consequences meanwhile victims are left with menthal health problems that may affect the rest of their lives.

• 2-3 months is scary, how some people have that energy to bully people for months :eek:

lol

it only happen for a week but only 2-3 times that 5 day school week

and then her new best friend harass me in may and her other girlfriend was harassing me on the 2nd last day of school

so 3 months but incidents were like 4-5 times.

• even though it was 4-5 times, how holding grudge against someone for months over small thing :eek:

i even forget that i have argued with my friend the next day

• even though it was 4-5 times, how holding grudge against someone for months over small thing :eek:

i even forget that i have argued with my friend the next day

shoot i dont even think the word "harassed" is the right word.

bullied? lmao

my god if any of those 3 goes famous, ima call them out lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!