ABOUT BULLYING

• So in my country bullying isn't a thing, i have never experienced bullying

i have seen it from kdramas & western films and i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :eek:

Here are some questions I am looking the answer for:

1. Why people bully?

I have actually heard that kids become bully cuz they haven't recieved enough love from their parents or have experienced physical violence from his/her parents. idk whether it's true or not

2. Why can't stand up for yourself right at time of being bullied?

3. Why think about bullying for a long time?

Most important question:

4. Why revenge ?

The best revenge is for me to actually just show that u re living happier & better than them :)

Don't let this flop please!

• So in my country bullying isn't a thing, i have never experienced bullying

just because you havent experienced bullying in the place you live doesnt mean it doesnt exist or happen there.

i believe bullying is everywhere in the world.

• same, if someone bullies someone else like they do in America they'd be expelled immediately, shit like that is not tolerated so idk how people get away with it

ezgif-com-gif-maker-11.gif* my moon's in leo, my cancer is sun*ezgif-com-gif-maker-11.gif

63c8a991d6aa6c4bc63faeca9b908680e691d4b5.gifv 14f0a69dd8b0787da9f8f0b982ae2d92242527f4.gifv 13ae8ef5fda7419062ebc569d7da40cfc3bf4620.gifv

• 1. Some are from fucked up families, others are venting on the wrong people, others want to be popular, others like the feeling of having power, other just go with the mob mentality, others are afraid to be the next target if they join in the bullying, others are pressured into bullying, etc.

2. Because many times they're stronger than you, older than you, they are more than one, etc.

3. I didn't get the question.

4. Everyone wants justice. You want criminals to be put in jail. Some want for their bullies to pay the consequences of their acts.

• just because you havent experienced bullying in the place you live doesnt mean it doesnt exist or happen there.

yeah true but it's definitely not a huge problem in some countries, like mine, the most i've seen is in a form of teasing but even that has a limit, there are harsh consequences in schools

ezgif-com-gif-maker-11.gif* my moon's in leo, my cancer is sun*ezgif-com-gif-maker-11.gif

63c8a991d6aa6c4bc63faeca9b908680e691d4b5.gifv 14f0a69dd8b0787da9f8f0b982ae2d92242527f4.gifv 13ae8ef5fda7419062ebc569d7da40cfc3bf4620.gifv

• about question 4, i wouldnt always say its 'revenge'. for alot of people its justice.

many have been traumatized from bullying and just want the justice they deserve.

• ☣🔋☣☣_xX☣☣☣▝▖▪☣▚▚▚☣_💉☣☣

f89a7f0af018eea67294afe5ca8d61ce.gif

☣🔋☣☣_xX☣☣☣▝▖▪☣▚▚▚☣_💉☣☣

• and to go further in some countries bullying can be a crime

(its not just children bullying but bullying covers s lot of situations )

• I will never believe that there is even a single country in this world where bullying isnt a thing, sorry. If you havebt seen it happen, it does not mean it doesnt exist

I havent experienced bullying in any form, but I would simply assume its an act of dominance most of the time for the most part. Why does domestic violence happen? Why do some parents beat their children? I think its mostly just a control thing. Where people think they are above you for that one moment and that makes them feel good. The same reason why apes in rhe zoo have a set hierarchy. Someone wants to be at the top and for that they must put someone at the bottom.

• 1. There’s no definite answer. Just about anyone can be a bully. You can also be a cyber bully and a internet bully.

2. Even if you tell them to stop they don’t listen. Bullies like to feed off your emotions. And most of the time the Teachers are useless. If you fight back you get in trouble, if you speak up the teacher will have both of you come to terms with each other like that would do anything or the teacher would speak to the bully which would make matters more worse. So there’s really no end scenario where the victim wins.

3. Scars and deep wounds. It’s hard for victims of bullying to come to terms with themselves and the bully. It’s hard for them to heal. My little cousin who is 10 years old was bullied at school for her weight and it really affected her mentally, her self esteem and she became more shy. Even though the ringleader transferred schools she still depressed.

4. Revenge is the only way some victims can heal. To see your bully feel what you felt. Sometimes there’s no other way.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE 'BEST SELLING GIRL GROUP' | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL

• Just to complement answer 2. Usually the institutional channels do nothing to help. The bully may get detention or a few days of suspension, and then go back into bullying. And then bully you even worse to make you pay for rattling them out. Minors are not subject to the same level of punishment as adults. If an adult hit you, you can put them in jail or make them pay you. It's a lot scarier than staying 3 days out of school.

IU Taeyeon Red Velvet MAMAMOO PURPLE K!SS

tenor.gif

Aespa SHINee EXO S.E.S. BoA

• just because you havent experienced bullying in the place you live doesnt mean it doesnt exist or happen there.

I was lucky my school had a strict anti-bullying policy even before talking about bullying became mainstream. But I know some schools in my country have serious bullying problems.

IU Taeyeon Red Velvet MAMAMOO PURPLE K!SS

tenor.gif

Aespa SHINee EXO S.E.S. BoA

• Hi

1. I was bullied because I threaten a ex best friend because she cut me off and her girlfriends harassed me for 2 months.

2. I did but looking back at it, I should've stay quiet and tell the teacher and school (I did after it happen 2-3 times)

3. You're prob not a bullying victim, as I watch others talk about their story, it seems like it scars them for life, rip me lmao.

4. I need a apology

EDIT: I do believe that bullying is very uncommon wherever I live.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!