What can you say that will trigger an entire fandom?

Approved the thread.
  • Lesserafim's visuals aren't impressive at all, their teaser pics were heavily edited and the difference of the members in motion are obvious

• Army’s: western validation

• Bts is the most company controlled group in kpop right now among other top groups.

• Your faves make worse music than the acts you call noisy

• Experimental is just an excuse word for trash songs

• NCT: their fans don’t actually like their music, they just stan for visuals & interactions

• I don't get the hype about IVE and Aespa's visuals. I don't stan any GGs but ITZY and StayC's visuals>>> the rest

• Easy.

Twice vocals

Aespa lipsync

BTS military enlistment privilege

BP not music artists but bench sitting fashion-dols

Big Bang criminal has-beens

Treasure who?

IVE company-bought views & streams

NMIXX flop rookies

Le SSerafim... there's just too much to pick from. But let's go with 'Hybe hilariously mishandling their ggs as by their tradition'

• Enhypen really need to do something about their live vocals and I’m saying this as someone who likes them the best out of 4th gen bgs

• twice; no member has solo potential, because you need to sing

bp; ig model, EDM music, same crap different day

bts; bandwagon fans, wins everything but also whines everything

nmixx; bla bla, bla bla like their song

aespa; next level turns into next hiatus

leeserafilamlalaland; lol

itzy; about to be replaced

ive; wonyoung and friends, SISTAR 2.0

fyi this is only for the fans. its just a joke at your expense, relax.

• SNSD forgotton.

Red Velvet 0 impact.

Wonder Girls neverwas.

Gfriend trend.

• jihyo and nayeon outsing most idols

• Even BTS themselves probably secretly hated PTD.

• SM stans, you don't actually stan artist, you stan a product and the music has never been good or experimental, most productions are sht, you are just eating it because you like the idols in the pc that comes with the album.

• Armys: you guys so proudly called BTS independent artists but here they are, hiding behind their big agency like babies trying to evade the military.

• X male idol is a dumb himbo, doesn't know shite

Y female idol is an attention seeker /sloot

Z idol is so lazy they should be kicked OT( number of idols minus 1)

I bet F had to do "favors" to get on the group; all of them look like they did.

Group A is Group B/Group C's leftovers lmao they can't do shite

Group D is so overrated I bet (company head) favors (member of group)

Group Q is f*cking terrible lol CCP idols are dragging them down and the rest are sellouts, being friends with them.

---- this is what I've seen.

Lord knows what kind of biblical storm would have been written by fans had it not first been banhammered.

• Armies: Literally anything... (or "Anyone")

• disclaimer: this is what I CAN say,

this does not reflect my views.

• now my views.

The music produced is honestly a lot of the same thing. The horse is dead; stop beating it-- there won't be much of a corpse left to bury.

• SNSD have no real talent.

They can't rap, dance and basically piggy back off Teayeons vocals, which is why she's the only member with solo music career.

• bts want that grammy validation so bad hence the horrible autotuned english single crap back to back

twice individually has no star potential minus nayeon sana

blackpink are socialite influencers who does part time singing once in a while and the girls don't care about their fans at all except Jisoo

baekhyun is bigger than exo atp

seventeen are hard carried by their east asian fandom, they feel unknown despite being a top group

nct music is crap and sm only made them to attract akgae fans for album sales

red velvet has no real impact

4th gen

itzy is done

aespa will never be big globally with that kwangya crap

skz music is pots and pans

treasure will never be a top bg

nmixx only has 2 good looking members and they will continue flopping as long as jyp gives them mix pop crap

txt will never be no.1 4th gen bg and half of their fandom consists of armys anyway hence enhypen are bigger than them

enhypen members all shitty

• SNSD have no real talent.

They can't rap, dance and basically piggy back off Teayeons vocals, which is why she's the only member with solo music career.

They have one of the strongest vocal line.Jessica,tiffany and seohyun can be main vocals in other groups and they can dance.Hyoyeon is one of the best gg dancer in kpop.Idk what makes u so salty about them.

• dive: ive makes generic music that is only doing well because the rest of the ggs are releasing walmart version nct songs.

nmixx fans: the songs sucks and as long as nmixx keep the same concept, they're going to forever be flops.

Midzy: itzys music sucks. The only thing keeping Italy afloat is their dancing and stage presence.

mys: giselle is not a good rapper no matter how much you guys try to push that narrative.

blinks: Rose's and lisa's solos sucked.

armys: on has got to be the worst song I've heard in my entire life.

tuemes: treasure is the most irrelevant bg to come out of yg

• armys...everthing if you are not praising

• Some accidental nct appreciation lets go

• Loona is a nice group but their fandom is worse than most kpop fandoms except armys.

Twice is literally a mini version of Girls' generation. Their music has gotten boring after Feel special.

Blackpink's last title tracks sound very similar to du ddu ddu du. Their concept is boring af. The way them and Bts desperately looking for Western validation is just straight up weird and sad. Sm and Jyp also needs to stop doing that with their groups.

Aespa's title tracks are just meh. They're blackpink wannabe with futuristic concepts.

Itzy's title tracks are meh too except wannabe. Yuna's vocal sounds like a kid who is having a hard time to sing. She's not a good vocalist. They should let her rap more.

I don't understand the hype over IVE. They're look like wonyoung and friends. This group is like MissA 2.0.

BTS's title tracks nowadays are below average. Their music has declined after Fake love though DNA was also mediocre but Fake love was a nice song. They seem like they're tired of making music now they just want money.

Stray kids hyunjin, Ateez's San and seonghwa stage presence terrifies me. I wonder what kind of demon has possessed them when they dance.

People care about txt is because they are the first group from bighit after BTS and half of their fans are armys. Without BTS no one would've cared about them.

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!