Best And Worst Thing Your Fandom Has Done?

• Hello! I am curious, what do you think is the best thing your fandom has done (as a collective whole, not just one or two people)? What do you think is the worst thing your fandom has done (again, as a collective whole)? Disregard whether you have done any of these things or not, I just mean the fandom in general. Also, different people on here may have heard different things and/or have a different moral compass, so two people from the same fandom may have completely different answers and that is perfectly fine. No fandom is perfect, but I think all K-Pop fandoms have done some good and some bad. Let's talk about it. I'll do my answer for Stays:

Best Thing: Trending #LoveSTAY and showing our support for Hyunjin while he was on his hiatus and was petrified that Stays would all leave the fandom (even Chan approved of it as well, so bonus points for that).

Worst Thing: Harassing the members at the airport. Chan even got mad at the Stays who did it and let us know too. Also, some of the members got pushed/shoved or something like that, plus Han at least has anxiety. Not cool. They cared more about seeing them than about their health and safety.

What do you think you would say are yours for your fandom? Some ideas/suggestions in case you get stuck could include: your fandom supporting another fandom in voting or getting an award, huge fanwars, your fandom doing something good in the idol's name, your fandom sending threats to people, your fandom showing support for someone else's song, your fandom being unjustifiably rude to the idols or anything else you can think of. I'm curious to see your answers. Have a great day/night!

• Worst Thing: Twisting Felix's words when he opened up to us about his diet and made it seem like he was promoting them or that everyone should do one, when that was clearly not what he was trying to do at all.

to be fair, I was active when it went down, and it wasn't stays, it was people from other fandoms who were casual skz fans at best and antis at worst (that's why they found out about it)

• to be fair, I was active when it went down, and it wasn't stays, it was people from other fandoms who were casual skz fans at best and antis at worst (that's why they found out about it)

Thanks for the clarification. I'll fix it then. I heard from xoxoshawol that it was Stays (or someone else in the guild), so apparently it's a widely known misconception. I'll fix the post with something else.

• Thanks for the clarification. I'll fix it then. I heard from xoxoshawol that it was Stays (or someone else in the guild), so apparently it's a widely known misconception. I'll fix the post with something else.

Yeah it was a very messy and heated situation so that's completely understandable, there were max. 1-2 actual stays making a fuss, the rest of us were reporting people and defending Felix

• idk about best, but for worst I'm definitely saying the girls who trespassed onto 127's tour bus and went through their stuff.

I don't know what happened in the after they called the cops, but I hope they pressed charges on their ass and she got served with 9 restraining orders.

• It's so annoying.

Wish they could just have a seperate entrance for Kpop groups that have a certain level of fame.

Agreed, or just celebrities, popular public figures and certain politicians as well (they may be mobbed for their political views, while the others may be mobbed for their fame). Bodyguards are nice, but can realistically only do so much, especially if there are more people in said group than bodyguards.

• Best: Donations to actual great causes

Worst: Solo stans, akgaes or shippers spending money for useless big a** useless billboards that do mot contribute anything to society.

Disclaimer: I do not really consider solo stans, akgaes and shippers as part of the fandom so maybe my answer for worst may not be valid. :/

• Choosing Stay fandom for this.

Best: all the social work done to help kids who live in a bad condition. And also, the motivation some fans have to help associations who work with stray animals.

And also, the STAY's Room project, in which STAYs help each other by giving other STAYs a safe space to talk about their personal issues, pressures and mental health (not sure if this is still going, but I know STAYs have a supporting bond and they're willing to help other STAYs going through bad times).

Worst: stalking the members in their previous dorm (could sasaengs even be considered fans first of all?).

Seungmin was vocal about fans stalking them. It was a ridiculous situation and JYP released an official statement about the members not feeling safe.

• Choosing Stay fandom for this.

Best: all the social work done to help kids who live in a bad condition. And also, the motivation some fans have to help associations who work with stray animals.

And also, the STAY's Room project, in which STAYs help each other by giving other STAYs a safe space to talk about their personal issues, pressures and mental health (not sure if this is still going, but I know STAYs have a supporting bond and they're willing to help other STAYs going through bad times).

I didn't know your fandom did that.

Very nice work

• I never knew about the Stay's room thing. That's so cool! I also didn't know about the saesangs in the old dorm. I wonder if that's why Chan was so scared about Lee Know giving away JYP's address in 2 Kids Room.

• For FT Island:

-- Worst: A fan once wrote Hongki a letter in blood, and another fan followed that up by sending a syringe filled with tomato sauce, which had to be scary until FNC confirmed its contents.

-- Best: Stayed by Hongki, Minhwan and Jaejin's sides for 15 years, through the "scandal" of Minhwan getting married and having babies, and the real scandal of Jonghun turning out to be a creep. FTI's last mini wasn't their best selling by any means, but it was on par with their 2018 and 2019 releases.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• For FT Island:

-- Worst: A fan once wrote Hongki a letter in blood, and another fan followed that up by sending a syringe filled with tomato sauce, which had to be scary until FNC confirmed its contents.

-- Best: Stayed by Hongki, Minhwan and Jaejin's sides for 15 years, through the "scandal" of Minhwan getting married and having babies, and the real scandal of Jonghun turning out to be a creep. FTI's last mini wasn't their best selling by any means, but it was on par with their 2018 and 2019 releases.

That is so creepy. I hope they don't have to deal with such idiotcy soon. I'm glad the fans are loyal though.

• Worst thing:

• A Brazilian girl got banned from atending A.C.E's concert after she tried to harase the group. However as the group returned to Brazil a year later she apeared on the concert again and tried to harase the group again

Best:

• As the member begun to enlist to the army a girl decided to ask people to donate money so she could buy flowers to send to their agency. I forgot how many flowers but if I'm not mistaken she got enough money to buy 40 flowers

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!